[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do grills like it when you put pressure deep on the back wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: allusion.png (619KB, 680x574px) Image search: [Google]
allusion.png
619KB, 680x574px
Do grills like it when you put pressure deep on the back wall of their vagina or does it hurt?
>>
wat
>>
It hurts for some. It's pleasurable for others. Just ask.
>>
>>18055983
Consider rear entry positions (like doggy) and pressure on the front wall.
>>
>>18056844
How would you ask this?

>Do you like your vagina back wall getting pressed?
>>
>>18057205
Yes.
If you aren't close enough to ask that you aren't close enough to have sex.
>>
I've got an 8" dick so this comes up often.

What seems to hurt the most is sudden deep and hard bottoming out especially at the start of sex before the vagina has fully expanded and when lubrication might be a little on the low level. This NEVER goes down well for me.

What generally seems to be well received is working up to bottoming out during sex by increasing the depth you fuck to over time in response to increasing arousal, lubrication and her approaching orgasm. Eventually you hit a sweet spot where you are fully in there and at this point I find very small strokes which amount to gentle pressure and rocking against her working to hopefully increasing physical signs of arousal from her getting a little more intense and forceful as her orgasm builds while maintaining a consistent and continual pressure to the point where she releases.

If at any point you feel she isn't enjoying it back off to a previous level and work it up again. If at any point you hammer it hard you'll likely find she tenses up and recoils and you are back to square one if you are lucky, you'll also have a much harder time in the future because she'll be looking out for and distracted by the possibility of sudden horrible pain.

If you are balls deep and rocking away and putting pressure on and getting heavier and heavier and she isn't quite there it can be helpful to back off and return to a more normal rapid fuck at a shallow depth for a while to get her to a higher point of arousal before you try the whole balls deep thing again, hopefully this time you'll push her over the edge before it starts to get sore for her.
>>
>>18057225
hey, that'sone of the most helpful sexual advicesI have ever heard! Got any more?
>>
>>18057225
Thanks sex bomb.
>>
>>18057225
this should forever end the debate, size matters
>>
>>18057334
It's not what you have, so much as what you do with it. I'm only 6 inches but my record count for making a girl orgasm was like 8 times over the course of a few hours. Never had any complaints. Though each girl has her own particular preferences.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.