[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a shit parent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 673954624_preview_0714_clorox.jpg (237KB, 1280x862px) Image search: [Google]
673954624_preview_0714_clorox.jpg
237KB, 1280x862px
16 got pregnant had a kid
decided to smoke weed again
neglected child
mother stepped in took child and has been raising him for seven years
hs dropout/no ged
finally got a job
also live at my grandparents house

how do I initiate a relationship with my child again?
is there even hope?
been thinking about offing myself
i know i have been emotionally abusive and physiologically. i relied on guys making me feel better about myself but obviously that doesn't help any

I just want my child to love me and be happy with my help and i dont think that will ever happen because i am a dead beat mom. im stuck in this mindset of being scared to put any effort in.. help?
>>
You are definitely a shit parent.

And a dumb bitch to boot
>>
so no fixing this one eh?
>>
Start accepting responsibility rather than prioritizing your feelings.
>>
>>18055975
Are you Tomoya Okazaki?

Anyway, it will be hard. Reaaaaly hard but not impossible. You shouldn't tell him up front that you are his mother, he is too old and it will be more awkward. You should just take him to a theme park or smth. Oh and tell your mom that you will tell him that you are his mom when the time comes. For now play auntie or smth.
>>
he knows i am his mom.
but hes more susceptible to what my mother says
since she raised him.. and i didnt.
>>
>>18056013
Hard desu. You needn't neglect him yet i do not kow the situation so i cant say what exactly you should do.
>>
kids like and respect honesty. if you are strong enough to be honest about your mistakes then you can initiate a relationship that will be beneficial. be the better person that you want to be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.