[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have chronic crippling nausea >can't even roll out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3025.jpg (63KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
63KB, 895x503px
>have chronic crippling nausea
>can't even roll out of bed because of it
>weed is the only thing that helps
>a plant costs every penny I have to not even have enough to smoke

What do
>>
>>18055620
get a prescription for ondansetron it works great and is only like $1 at Walmart
>>
>>18055638
I'm a hippie I only use herbal supplements
>>
I dunno about you, but Ive been smoking almost every day now for over a month and I realised that weed and hash make me feel more naseaous. Take a break from them for a week.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (16KB, 192x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
16KB, 192x172px
>>18055646
>>
>>18055620
>>18055651
Could it be cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
>>
>>18055651
No this is a real illness I literally have to bring a bucket with me on car rides if I don't smoke weed because I throw up randomly
>>
>what do

Grow the stuff, it takes 3 or 4 months and either a lot of love or a lot of money. You've got love to give, right?

Back in the 70s high school students used to sell seeds to middle school students for pennies each. Is it still possible to get seeds without ordering them online for a week's pay per one surviving plant? That's the real question.
>>
>>18055692
I have tons of bag seeds and they're all kept from really good strains I've had and I never saved any bad seeds but isn't it hard to do a guerrilla grow? I wanna grow in the woods near my house but it's all completely shaded from leaves
>>
>>18055646
your stupid and don't want to get better, you just want an excuse to be a stoner. people like you are so dumb, pots not a life style, your not cool or edgy. I smoke every day and have a medical license and grow for and dispensery and I don't pretend to be a "hippie" if I need other medications then I take them and I don't make myself go broke for pot. stop acting like a highschool kid smeh
>>
Unrelated op but im about to roll a J before bed, would you recommend I roll a hash joint or weed joint?
>>
>>18055737
Yea

>>18055738
Weed
>>
>>18055692
go to Colorado you can buy clones cheep as fuck all day long. i grew some chem og and blue dream in my last cycle. great stuff easy and fast to grow, don't need a big light set up or anything as long as your only doing a few plants.
>>
>>18055766
Op here would a 400w hid light get you really good weed or just average mids
>>
>>18055774
the light doesn't have much to do with it, it's what type or weed you are growing to start with. like get a good strain, I always go with blends that have high THC contnt and I high flower yeald. I grow from clones, always %20 or higher thc. you don't just want to put a light on them all the time, I grow in sunlight but if you set up a light system you have to put them on timers, trimming and proper watering and fertilizing are really important too. you should watch some it videos on growing and buy a book or two. only try two or three plants at first, if you grow to many to close together they hermaphrodite and make seeds you don't want that, you want all the energy and THC to go into the flowers. when the plants are ready to be harvested that's a whole process too, lots of good leftovers I make canabutter with mine. make sure you allow it to dry hanging naturally over a few weeks, do not dry it in the oven.
>>
>>18055792
Yeah I've grown a few plants before and ive watched tons of videos on it but I have no idea about indoor growing. I thought you needed the strongest light you can get just for the weed to be good.
>>
>>18055797
no you just need it to get enough light for the right lingth of time. you can actually damage your plants with to much light and throw off their growing cycle. if you have a powerful light that's fine just make sure it doesn't hang to close to the plant tops and look up a timing chat for that type of light, it will change as the plants grow, it will tell you how many hours of light they need for how big they are.
>>
>>18055676
Do you see a lot of disgusting things out of the windows of the car?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.