[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make dating profile >realize I am too beta to bother initiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>make dating profile
>realize I am too beta to bother initiate anything on my own and only in it for the attention or validation from the opposite sex
>profiles get next to no likes or views

What do? Other then not being a pussy ass bitch and manning up enough to bother messaging or even visiting profiles
>>
>>18055491
i personally wouldnt use online dating altogether. i mean i always assumed its fucked up, mostly men and the girls are used to having beta guys message them 24/7, unless you try real hard you're just another loser, whereas in real life it's more even

take it with a grain of salt as i never used that
>>
If you're a straight dude, you might get one message a year if you're attractive. Most dudes will get exactly zero. You need to initiate. Just make it something you need to do, and accept that most of them won't get replies - say you need to send one message a day before you can eat breakfast, or some shit. One a week coming back with a decent reply is perfectly acceptable here.
>>
>>18055491

>too pussy to initiate
>somehow thinks he can get validation

if you could get validation you wouldn't be a pussy about initiating.

what do you expect us to do about it?
>>
I've gotten messaged by a girl.
She was a redneckweaboolandwhale.

I tried dating her, but i couldn't stand it. She ended up going back to her old bf.

She was 32 and lived at home.
She introduced me to her fat redneck parents. There was so much cringe.. ugh.
>>
>>18055884
>what do you expect us to do about it?
Tips on making my profile more attractive

Really I just want more views; don't even really care if they bother to message me because I'd probably be too scared to say anything
>>
>>18055933

be more attractive.
>>
>>18055491
You're doing it all wrong. You don't make one profile, you make a fuck ton of profiles. Like 30 or 40 on the same site. You don't want them to all look like you. Just oddly similar. More of your "type" means their is just more than one kind of quesadilla. And that is what makes a menu. Have all their first names be different and when you meet someone be like "oh, everyone calls me _____." Or, "My name is actually _____. I don't want people from my town to see me on the web because it sucks." Hell even, "My name is a "lie" but you can call me "some romantic shit."
>>
>>18056254
what?
>>18055876
I would have absolutely no idea what to say even if their was one profile that really interested me
>>
>>18056313
Don't question the method.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.