[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another /adv/ thread related with relationships. Long story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1200px-Trinitrotoluene.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Trinitrotoluene.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1022px
Another /adv/ thread related with relationships.

Long story short, I have had a crush on girl in my class. We had some kind of friendly chattering here and there, so as I noticed she tended to touch me occasionally, calling me and insulting playfully, laughing at jokes, however I didn't pay that much attention to that, she might be that friendly with everyone, I can't know. Used to take my pen forcibly and fuck up my notes, take my things and refuse to return, etc. I am not that full of shyness, got out of my shell per se after high school.
At some point I asked her out and she replied that she wouldn't be able to, since she had a vacation planned already, her face expression changed rapidly from cherish one to rather concerned one. Whatever, I thought, that's just an availability, so I am going to ask her out again later. We did continue to chat in classes from time to time in same pace. And as I asked her out again, chose a specific day, she replied she'd be going to meet her male friend that day, although it wasn't stated if it's boyfriend or just a friend, and now I took it as rejection, said like "okay good bye" in friendly manner, left and minded my own business. I have to move on after that, I decided it'd be a good decision to be cold, evade her as much as I can despite seeing her everyday in my classes just to get rid of feelings. Next day she saw me at dining room and I purposefully pretended I didn't see her, yet she poked me, greeted and tried to maintain a conversation, spoke about her parents, studies, etc, I listened, asked questions as I was eating, and so on. She continued to be touchy-feely, laid down her head at my shoulders few times, we met our mutual acquaintance who was previously her classmate in school and proceed, went to cafe. We had a good time, she told that her female friend joked that we must have been dating already but hiding it, I laughed and changed the topic. 1/2
>>
Well, I have to meet her up again and I won't be able to evade her, what do I do and why does this shit continue? Is she fucking up with me?

inb4 cuck
>>
Bump. I apologize for that hell of a text, it must be unreadable.
>>
>>18055292
It sounds like she's interested in you but not interested in dating. In other words, you're being strung along.

>what do I do and why does this shit continue? Is she fucking up with me?
Honestly, OP, she's doing really immature stuff probably because she's as confused as you are. You aren't necessarily out luck with this girl, but you have to start acting like a man. I don't say that to disparage you, either.

What I'm saying is, you have to set some boundaries and start taking charge of the situation. She's bullshitting you, probably not intentionally, and you need to get the bullshit to stop. My advice is to confront her about it and be direct. She's sending you mixed signals and that needs to stop. DESU, it sounds like she might already have a boyfriend, and she just goes to you for validation and emotional support. It's very common for women who are insecure to seek reassurance from -any- male, and that comes across to us as flirtation.

You can still be friends, you can still be touchy-feely, but she can't string you along if it's not going to go anywhere. Be direct, be firm, and be in control. You don't have to be a dick about it, but you need to make sure she understands you. You need to meet up somewhere outside of school, just the two of you.
>>
File: Image1222.gif (2KB, 330x169px) Image search: [Google]
Image1222.gif
2KB, 330x169px
>>18055368
Thank you a lot.

I suppose by confronting her and being direct you mean that I have to ask her why does she do that kind of thing and what's her goal? Considering the fact she acts immature I am in doubt that it would lead anywhere. Also, I don't think we are going to meet each other somewhere outside of school since as I stated she rejected me, tomorrow I am going to have some time and we will probably stay one by one.

Once I said to her that she acts like a retard and should stop when she asked me to help with some bash scripts. Knowing that she'd be able to figure it out by herself, she offered shit like chocolate, I helped, she bought what she offered and also done the whole presentation for me which was needed for my project, it didn't look like she used me or something. But the whole touching, laughing at whatever stupid jokes I make after I asked her out and have been rejected seems suspicious, indeed.
>>
>>18055409
>I suppose by confronting her and being direct you mean that I have to ask her why does she do that kind of thing and what's her goal?
Pretty much. Although I would say that you should be even more direct than that.

>Are you seeing someone?
>Are you interested in me as a friend or more than that?
You don't have ask point blank like that, but you get the idea.

> I don't think we are going to meet each other somewhere outside of school since as I stated she rejected me
Yes, but that doesn't mean you have let that possibility go out the window. Go for coffee, go for lunch, something chill but where you aren't around too many other people. School is not really the best place since you can make excuses to just walk away and say you're "busy". Really, all you need is a direct answer but I've found that people are more likely to be open with you if you take them out to eat.

>touching, laughing at whatever stupid jokes I make after I asked her out and have been rejected seems suspicious, indeed.
It is.
>>
File: 200px-ATP_structure_revised.png (11KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
200px-ATP_structure_revised.png
11KB, 200x114px
>>18055425
We once had a conversation at lunch where she told her mother had a serious disease, also revealing some other personal things. I don't think it is possible to meet her as she lives much further from university than everyone else and it takes a lot of time to reach the city, also doesn't use any kind of social media. I once heard she told someone it takes too long.

Thank you again, based anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.