[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came across a "little" windfall yesterday, immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1486355857304.jpg (51KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486355857304.jpg
51KB, 500x667px
I came across a "little" windfall yesterday, immediately put it all in my savings, and I knew better than to tell anyone. Yet, for some reason, I thought telling my cousin, whom I thought he was cool and trusted enough to know, was a good idea. It wasn't in the slightest at all. He immediately started to beg for money, and I shut it down quickly. Now him and his brother, who eavesdropped in the conversation, started berating me and making me feel like shit about how I'm selfish.

It got so bad I just simply hung up in the middle of the shit talking and didn't return their calls ever since.

Today, when I got up to go to work and start my car, it will not start up at all. No sounds, no crank, literally nothing. I know my cousin sabotaged it, considering he just graduated and got his certification as a Diesel Mechanic not too long ago so I know he had something to do with this.

I don't want to give in this mentality that I have to give up money just because I have it. I've been trying to save money for so long and this windfall I got is going to help me get a jump-start on a emergency savings, and everyone wanting a piece isn't doing me any good at all.What to do?
>>
>>18055020
That's fucking scary.
Have you contacted the police?

Like go to a local auto shop and ask them to check your car for any foul play.
>>
>>18055128
I haven't contacted them... yet. I don't think calling police is really needed until it gets out if hand.

At this point I really don't feel like confronting him. I just want my car fixed, and hide it in a different parking space until he calms thebfuck down.
>>
>>18055020
It's never a good idea to reveal your wealth to others. Especially those who are more than likely much less well off than you. Don't be afraid to call the cops if it comes to it, and don't buy into their "gimme, gimme" needy bullshit. It's your money. You already have plans for it and are being wise with it. You don't have to give it to them.
>>
>>18055181
If you can't get to work in the morning, it's out of hand.
>>
>>18055229
My work is literally less than 1/2 a mile, or a 10 minute walk, and I just simply texted my boss I'll be a little late.
>>
>>18055020
That's worrying to say the least .. get it to a certified shop and have them check it and document with photos. Get it fixed. Next stake out the place where you park incl. a camera with a light sensitive lens if needed. Document it when he comes back to re-sabotage your car then go to the police. If it is indeed him, he have it coming family or not ... It's your money and no one but you decides where they're spend. That said never flash money/wealth to anyone. My family knew what was in my savings account I'd be besieged
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.