[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr >What the fuck is going on? >Everytime we see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ikXNa7Y.jpg (146KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ikXNa7Y.jpg
146KB, 500x750px
tl;dr

>What the fuck is going on?

>Everytime we see each other, she usually has this pissed off tone, makes fun of me, and argues with me a LOT.
>Whenever we hang out, she always sits next to me at the tables.
>One time we went out drinking at a club she pulls me up to dance with her
>keeps bumping into me while we're sitting, and makes fun of me for not drinking as much as she did, calling me a pussy, a bitch, etc. etc.
>Taking a cab ride home, she latches onto me until we drop her off.
>I walk her to her door and she tries kissing me twice.
>I didn't want to reciprocate anything because she was extremely drunk and I personally just can't take advantage of people like that.
>Whenever we argue, it's pretty much about pointless things, but she gets really nasty with me.
>We always call each other names and make fun of each other, but recently her shtick has been making fun of me for being single, she's been doing this for a while.
>She also randomly decides to tease me or comment on things about me as well
>She called me a loser and told me to prove her wrong by getting a date for the upcoming Valentines Day Dinner/Dance we were supposed to go to(Which I didn't go to anyway).
>I ignored her for a day and she ended up commenting on my facebook page multiple times , even on older posts, of course, with a smartass comment.
>A mutual friend of ours asked me if I would ever consider dating her, which to me says "SHE ASKED HIM TO ASK ME" but I can't be too sure. He tells me she never asked him to do it.
>she does not act like this with anyone else.

What exactly is going on? Why is she like this? Does she like me? Why is my social/love life so interesting to her that she has to keep fucking with me about it? SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.
>>
>does she like me

obviously, dummy
>>
>>18054901
>she
how about you first mention who the fuck is she? or tell about the environment? do you enter a room with breaking the door instead of knocking first?
>>
>>18054901
attention whore. drama queen. bail. dont get drown or you will rugrat
>>
>>18054935

everytime someone writes a story here it gets ignored. Greentext summarizes. Who the fuck cares about the environment or who she is?
>>
>>18054960
not him but i do, i care about pointless shit like that.
post more faggot.
>>
>>18054960
thats not summery. thats a fuckin book. make it simple you little piece of shithole
>>
>>18054972
>>18054976

answer the fucking question
>>
>>18054979
what question?
>>
>>18054901
She wants your dick. If you wanted you could be balls deep in her right now.

Unfortunately this bitch is full time crazy. If you want a peaceful happy life then don't fuck her. If you want to learn why it's not a good idea to to stick your dick in crazy then go for it.

Lets be honest here your dick is going to decide that this is a great idea and you're going to end up with a crazy girlfriend.

Take my advise and make sure that you always have a way out and don't move in with her, no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT!
>>
>she

Who? Your sister?

Fucking annoying reading through that with no context.

However, there's enough evidence there to show that she clearly likes you and is crazy. Do with it what you may.
>>
>>18055022
A FRIEND. JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>18054979
which question?
>>
>>18055093

Just like in the OP,

>What exactly is going on?
>Why is she like this?
>Does she like me?
>Why is my social/love life so interesting to her that she has to keep fucking with me about it?
>>
>>18054901
You need to tell her straight up," Look, if you want to fuck, lets fuck. But don't expect me to get attached to you."
>>
File: captain.jpg (51KB, 333x450px) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
51KB, 333x450px
>>18054901
She's trying to grab your attention. She probably plans to bail on her boyfriend as soon as she catches you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.