[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not my boyfriend's favorite girl or the one he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

I'm not my boyfriend's favorite girl
or the one he lusts for the most
or the one he wants the most
or even really cares about the most despite always trying to be enough

Honestly, should I just leave? it makes me feel so horrible that I'm not special in any way.

All he ever does is lie to me and twist a bunch of bullshit and feel sorry for himself

So many other guys see things in me he takes for granted like how sexy I am or how much I do

I'm really torn. He keeps telling me he loves me but I'm not even that much.
>>
Just how sexy are you?
>>
>>18054685

I get flirted with every time I go out and a lot of men ask to see me naked or try to grope me, even his friends tell him how they think I'm pretty and really hot
>>
Why are you even dating? It doesn't sound like your relationship has any benefits for either of you.

He might tell you he loves you but loving someone isn't the same thing as being in love with someone.

I'd break up with him, personally. I think you'd both be better off for it.
>>
>>18054687
Pics please
>>
>>18054688

He literally lied about having the most lust for me because I'm the one he loves and even then , even though he loves me I'm not the one he wants the most

I make so much effort what is even the point
>>
>>18054695
Gurl, you can do better. Don't waste your time on someone who's just "settling" for you but would rather be with someone else. That's not healthy.
>>
It just upsets me so much. Even though he loves me, even though other women are objectively sexier and prettier, I'm still not the sexiest or one he wants the most out of loving me so much and every other person I know wants their partner the most even if they're not literally the most pretty person they have ever seen. They lust for them the most out of that added love and yet my boyfriend does not.

I don't get what's wrong with me. It's so easy for me to get other men to lust over me. I feel so stupid.
>>
>>18054687
Yeah, sounds like they really see something "special" in you, retard. They want sex, obviously, and treat you nice and compliment you in an effort to get that.

Blows my mind how onlivious women are. The over inflated sense of entitlement so many young women have that they don't fix until they hit the wall in their 30's.

No way are you even 20 years old. Clearly, this is one of your first relationships ever. You speak like someone who has no clue about first hand experience with the dynamics of a relationship.
>>
>>18054724
You're deluding yourself. Every man looks at some other woman and thinks "damn" sometimes. There will always be women hotter, or prettier or whatever than you. That doesn't matter.
What matters is he wants to be with YOU. Not the hot chick at the local shops. Not tits mcgee in the magazine. YOU.
>>
>>18054731

No you don't get it, I know he finds other women hotter but even though I'm the one he loves it's still not ME he wants the most, overall

That's horrible
>>
>>18054739
How long have you been dating?

And if you don't mind me asking, how old are both of you?
>>
>>18054739
The real question is, how did you end up with that conclusion? Are you sure that your own standards for being wanted the most are not unrealistic?
>>
>>18054739
>I know he finds other women hotter

How do you know this?
>>
>>18054748
>>18054750

He confessed that even though he loves me I am not the one he lusts for the most even with love in the equation

He knows I'm fine that he finds other women objectively sexier but he confessed that even with it being me, the woman he loves, I am not the woman he wants the most or lusts after the most so what's the point?

He played an entire charade for months that I was and finally told me the truth.

I used to think he had an ED but maybe his dick is flaccid because I'm not enough haha.
>>
>>18054754
He's rude and has no respect for you. Without trust and respect, your relationship is already dead. Leave now before you get more hurt. He's lying to you to manipulate you and to make you needy. Do you manipulate and lie to people who you love and trust? Don't blame yourself for not being enough for him, realize that he's simply a bad judge of you, because he's too selfish and insecure.
>>
>>18054768

I just don't get what I'm doing that prevents me being the one he wants the most

Even if others are physically more attractive shouldn't you always want the one you love the most, lust for them the most from your love for them added?

he lies so much and then flip flops so much you never know what really is the truth anymore and it keeps you awake at night
>>
>>18054777
Nothing. It's his insecurity preventing him from loving anyone. So he loves himself and keeps you on the edge so he can feel safe by making you doubt your own value.

Normally yes. If you're really in love with someone you are attracted to them most, but since your boyfriend isn't, and he also doesn't trust and respect you, I'm not sure he's in love with you.

That's a sign of a lack of trust and respect.
>>
>>18054787

That's what I thought too.

I thought if he really loves me he wouldn't keep guilt tripping me and trying to justify his self-pity and problems about this

I've always been the apple of every other partner's eye even if I wasn't literally the prettiest, with him even then I am not who he desires the most.
>>
>>18054777
>I just don't get what I'm doing that prevents me being the one he wants the most

Nothing, you just aren't his type.

>Even if others are physically more attractive shouldn't you always want the one you love the most, lust for them the most from your love for them added?

Look, he's not obligated to have a huge loveboner for you just because he says "I love you" sometimes. If he wants to be with someone else more than he wants to be with you, then let him, you aren't going to change his mind. Find yourself a new boyfriend who doesn't put you in 2nd place, your current relationship isn't going to last and he's not worth the effort.
>>
>>18054739
This is retarded, unless you're the hottest women in the world it is unreasonable to expect any man to desire you the most out of any woman in the world. Stop being childish.
>>
>>18054804

Idiot, I'm including emotional attraction.

I could not care less that I am not the one he likes the most physically, but even if you count his feelings for me, I am still not who he wants the most. From LOVE.
>>
>>18054796
He reeks of immaturity and insecurity. Be honest with yourself, he doesn't love you. What he loves is himself and uses you as a tool to do that. Leave, because you will only get hurt more. Find a boyfriend who actually loves you. If he lived you, he wouldn't have been lying, guilt tripping, self pitying, and flip-flopping, and keep you in the dark.
>>
>>18054807

How?
>>
>>18054858
What do you mean?
>>
>>18054858
By trying, and by being honest with yourself. You can feel if someone really loves you.
>>
>>18054681
At this point I think you should cut guys off and just spend some time by yourself. Start appreciating yourself and loving yourself like no other person can! Be selfish! And when you get into another relationship, only expect the best from them because....

YOU'RE THE BEST! AROUND! NO ONE'S EVER GONNA BRING YOU DOWN!!!
>>
Thank you. I think you may be right.

He's said despite loving me I'm not even the girl he wants to fuck and make love with the most. He lierally said his romantic love doesn't surpass his shallow, sexual feelings for others so I imagine he must not love me much at all

No matter how much you see people and want to fuck them it's still your SO you want it with the most out of them being your special one isn't it? That usually seems to surpass the shallow, physical element
>>
>>18054931
Not necessarily. Romantic love and sexual desire are two different things. But regardless of that, if you aren't happy with the relationship, you should leave.
>>
>>18054931
Look, like >>18054946 said....
Sexual attraction is different from love. You can not put them together. When you want to fuck someone, you fuck them. When you want to love someone, you love AND fuck them. Only difference is, is that when you love, you are putting your feelings into the mix and risking getting hurt.
>>
>>18055125

I know who this is, biased anon
>>
>>18055145
No worries, I cut that guy off. I am done with him. Lol.
>>
>>18055149

Good on you, anon!
>>
Sexual compatabillity should never be underestimated if he literally can't fuck you well there's bad news. There's only so long you can live with that. There will always be girls hotter/prettier than you, but he should still want you enough to make love with you.

Don't go running off though because somewhere else you can get 'better' there's always tons of guys thirsty enough to hit it, but after the initial lust wears off you are left with an empty shell. Too many women think they can do better because they are higher up on the sexual market, but it's all an act.
>>
>>18054681
>So many other guys see things in me he takes for granted like how sexy I am
Sure.

>be guy
>see incredibly fine chick
>fall in love at first sight
>only happens maybe once a lifetime
>try to get with her but out of his league
>years later
>gf asking why she's not the best
>tell her about previous girl who he never did anything with
>gf gets to fuck out of her league prior to settling
>gf gets mad she's not his best
>gf gets mad even though she didn't settle for a guy who fell in love at first sight with him
>gf says "well other guys like me the way I want"
>guy says \_(•_•)_/ "suck their dick then"
>they breakup
>what you gonna do
Date dudes who lust after you then.
>>
>>18055610
*with her
>>
>>18054946
Eh, not really. Every girl I've been in love with killed the desire for other girls. You must be one of those cucks who thinks care or commitment is love.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.