[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Pick up Men that aren't Sperglords

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: gnome chicken.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gnome chicken.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
Am a grill who used to be fat and lonely but I've lost a fuckton of weight. Because of the isolation I turned into a neet for a while and played vidya and anime and all that. I still have interests in that but most men with similar interests are huge autists and are unkempt and unshaven. I've been on a few dates and actually went out with a pretty decent guy for 5 months til we broke up. I'm not ugly but have kind of a deep voice for a female and am not a super feminine woman all in all. Could that be the issue? I'm thinking dating sites are the only shot I have but all my high matches are dudes with fedoras and/ or are severely overweight.
>>
>>18054642
You used too be fat so you should know fat people need love too, you should post a before and after pic too
>>
>>18054642
I think a woman with a tenor voice is hot as fuck. But different strokes for different folks. There are plenty of men who would date you. Yeah a lot will be permavergins, but i guarentee there is a guy who takes care of himself and loves vidya like you, or just loves you enough to do the things you like with you.
>>
>>18054642
Recovered neet here, trust me when I say the quality of men increased dramatically when I started taking better care of myself (flattering wardrobe, well-maintained skin and hair, etc.) and took up a few normie hobbies like going to art galleries etc.

Honestly, men are very visual creatures and the most important thing, at least at first, is to look physically appealing. Not necessarily overly hyperfeminine or slutty or anything but at least try to avoid looking manly or unkempt.

Also if you want a 100% harsh-but-honest truth, people tend to not be interested in weebs unless they are also a weeb, so that's probably why all of your matches are losers.
>>
>>18054642
Find a weeb that isn't a total sperg.

Maybe someone in a similar situation who lost a bunch of weight
>>
>tfw i might be too much of a sperglord for a nerd gf
>>
I am a megaweeb with a girly room full of manga, anime girl wallscrolls and stuffed toys but I rake in six figures easy and no one guesses I'm an otaku from my appearance and career

I haven't met anyone like me though - I'm not really willing to compromise on looks or personality or hobbies whether with friends or SOs
>>
Also I am not gonna consider dating a NEET, sorry. You gotta have a career
>>
>>18054642
i recommend reading into the art of seduction. I know how cliché it all sounds, but its the womens "art of war".

Download it illegally or audiobook , don't give Robert Greene anymore money
>>
>>18054815

Pls fuck off Melonpan
>>
>>18054826
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>18054815

I'm the same way, but I don't make six figures and i'm a male. I hate being associated with anime shit and the people involved in it.
>>
Like attracts like. Don't be a sperglord yourself.
>>
>>18054815
>I haven't met anyone like me though - I'm not really willing to compromise on looks or personality or hobbies whether with friends or SOs
It's possible you just put this badly, but damn this sentence is unpleasant. It's fine to have standards, of course, but to just say outright "I'm not willing to compromise" on -- well, on anything, really -- makes me think you're demanding and narcissistic.

Ditto for the use of "sperglord" in your title. Obviously men talk like that on here all the time, but, well, imagine if a guy posted a thread titled "How to pick up women that aren't dirty sluts"? Would you want to date that guy?

Maybe your problem is less that you like anime and more that you're judgmental and unlikable. If so, you should fix that. Or maybe you're perfectly nice and just had some unfortunate turns of phrase in your posts that don't really represent how you usually talk. You know which it is.
>>
913 area? I'll give it a chance.
>>
>>18054642
If your interests are all related to things you do alone then of course you're just going to get autistic socially isolated guys when you look for guys who share your interests.

The meme that people must have common interests and like all the same things is so fucking stupid. Stop falling for it.
>>
>>18054642
Go for normie
Most weebs are losers
>>
>>18054843
there is literally a thread a few threads up on the first page where a guy is asking how to pick girls who won't cheat on him.
>>
>>18054945
Cheating is objective and ruins trust. Your criteria are subjective and selfish.
>>
>>18054642
>I'm not ugly but have kind of a deep voice for a female and am not a super feminine woman all in all

Yep possibly. Also the fact the during your long period of being fat and then NEET, the qt husbando-material geek guys got snatched up real quick. I was lucky enough to snag mine in high school.
>>
>>18054708
well she also stopped being fat so she also knows other fat people can too
>>
>>18054642
mmmmm can we get a pic? just like a normal well adjusted human photo
>>
>Where have all the good men gone?
>>
>>18054642
You're like the female version of me, I don't have friends with my interests because they're all cringe autists
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.