[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 and I'm balding. How do I cope with it? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hair-loss-myths[1].jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hair-loss-myths[1].jpg
55KB, 600x400px
I'm 28 and I'm balding. How do I cope with it? I have a baby face, shit skull and I'm tall and lean. When I'll lose all of my remaining hair I'll look like an old ugly drug addict or a cancer patient. I already have issues with how I look (ugly), but if I'll go bald those will be on a whole another level.

I'm already on minoxidil for 1.5 years, but I often experience side effects - my heart sometimes hurt a little and my resting heart beat is 67-78 now. A year ago when I used to do sports it was ~50.

Now I'm thinking of finally jumping on finasteride. I was afraid of the sides, but I just hope now I won't get any. Can someone recommend me a cheapest online pharmacy I get buy it from?
>>
There's little you can do. My hairline is also receding and I'm 25. Either put down some serious money for a hair transplant or deal with it.
>>
honestly bro you are fighting a losing battle, just accept your baldness and shave your head. a bald head definitely more attractive than shitty attempts to hide a bald spot.
>>
>>18054525
Wish it was just a receding hairline. For me it's entire top of my head. You can see the scalp in some places already if I don't comb over well enough. I don't have money for hair transplant right now, but I'll need to preserve as much hair as I can till I get one, so my only option is fin. Which I really didn't want to take, since I always get all sides... It's so hard to just deal with it.
>>18054527
I know it's true, but I just can't do it yet. I imagine how I'll look without hair and it terrifies me.
>>
I would go bald and embrace it
>>
>>18054539
Can you grow a beard at all? A shaved head can look fine with a beard.

Even if you can't, I really doubt you'll look as bad as you seem to think. I mean, obviously I can't tell without a picture, but you're obviously insecure about your appearance and it's very rare for people like that to be evaluating themselves the way other people would.
>>
>>18054548
Yeah, I think I can grow a beard, not that I like beards, to be honest. But I need to shave every day and I have a pretty dense stubble.

It can look good if your head is shaped well. I have almost a straight line from the back of my neck to the top of my skull and I have a sloped forehead.

You're right, I am insecure about my looks, but usually I don't pay too much attention to it. But I just can't wrap my head around going bald. I'm definitely insecure about going bald.

Should I hit the gym or do other things that can help me with getting over balding?
>>
Will why are you posting?
>>
>>18054519
Walter white went bald
>>
>>18054519
Finasteride? What good does a full head of hair do when your dick no longer works?
>>
>>18054572
Look how Bryan Cranston looks with and without hair. Jesus fucks, it makes such a huge difference. He's handsome with hair and fucking creepy without.
>>18054581
I'm just hoping I won't get the sides.
>>
Just take finasteride it's no big deal

The people with sides probably had low test to begin with
>>
just accept it. my friend started balding when he was 20 and instead of fighting it he just shaved his head. now everyone is used to his bald head.
>>
>>18054637
>my friend contracted a disfiguring premature aging disease
>now everyone is used to it

Not really uplifting
>>
>>18054519
look into actual cures for baldness, buy a few wigs to put on for fun, dedicate the remainder of your life to reversing hair loss
>>
>>18054717
There are no actual cures for baldness. There are only two things which are FDA approved and give at least some results in helping REDUCE hairloss. Min and fin/dust. The rest is either in development with unknown sides, effects or mumba jumba psychic monk will reduce hair loss for only 99.99. Or literally crazy stuff like chakras and shit. You need to be pretty much insane to go to these lengths for hairloss.
>>
Sorry genetics are just that way. You'll drop 3-4 points on the male attractiveness scale and will have to lower your standards. Finasteride and minoxidil may help but ultimately it comes down to your DNA.
>>
>>18054723
I know that's what I mean when I say dedicate life to research...genetic cure for baldness does not exist but it's only a matter of time before it does.

OP could be the inventor, $$$ + hair win-win
>>
Vitamin D and Macha green tea will make a solid difference. Get the Vit D spray.
Both are cheap, and good for you anyway.
>>
>>18054519
Put a cap on and embrace it. A lot of people wear them anyway.
>>
File: noway!.jpg (134KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
noway!.jpg
134KB, 2000x1000px
>>18054519
Welcome to quarterlife crisis. I know how you feel bro.
>>
File: omg!.jpg (6KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
omg!.jpg
6KB, 250x141px
I'm 41 and still have hair and doesn't look totally gray. Is my hair suffering from a midlife crisis?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.