[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any over-the-counter pills that can act as uppers? just got depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad cat.jpg (4KB, 176x117px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
4KB, 176x117px
any over-the-counter pills that can act as uppers? just got depressed and what triggered it was someone simply asking for directions. not sure that was what triggered it but after we talked i felt depressed.

also, over-the-counter pills that also have the same effect as anti-anger pills. i don't know if "anti-anger" is the correct term but i remember seeing this show where a character was extremely angry and he was given pills by psychiatrist that made him mellow.
>>
st john wort vitamins or vitamins in general.

some lady told me her depression went away thanks to that. Check bulkbarn or any herbal place, they should sell it.

but idk she seem kind loopy
>>
>>18054445
Go to your doctor and get beta blockers they're super cheap and doctors will give them out no question. Start taking 5htp and l tyrosine. Get some exercise and stop eating junk foods.
>>
>>18054445
sounds like you've got some problems you need to work out. why don't you get therapy and actually try to get to the root of the problem before turning to pills? besides if you get therapy they can write you rx if you've got a serious enough issue that you need drugs.
>>
>>18054782
>st john wort

thanks! i forgot about that! i was researching years ago and came across this but totally forgot.

>>18054962

thank you.

>>18055106

actually, i usually don't have any problems when it happens. i'm outside happy then some minor thing happens like someone asks for directions or small talk with a friend or i ask for a packet of sugar from barista. sometimes that minor thing on other days do not affect me but on other days the exact same event drives me either into depression or anger. if it just lasts for an hour or so i would be willing to just endure it but it lasts two or three days and i want to crawl into a hole and hide and i usually end up inside house not going out and stuff during those days do not get done.
>>
>>18054782

i'm off to find, buy and try st john wort. will start at lowest dosage and 1x per day. hopefully that will at least minimize if not eradicate the depression and anger without making me loopy. wish me luck and thanks.

>>18054962

read a bit about beta blockers online and i don't think it's for me. thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.