[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

When receiving a blowy, is it proper etiquette to tell the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ethan.jpg (24KB, 401x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ethan.jpg
24KB, 401x401px
When receiving a blowy, is it proper etiquette to tell the girl when you're about to ejaculate, or should it be a surprise?
>>
As a girl who loves bj, I like to know.

I don't wanna be sucking on that dick hard and then having sperm flying into my throat while not prepared to "catch it" and choking (happened before).

Also, I like playing with my bfs, for example start sucking or whatever even better/harder when I hear them saying they're gonna cum. It just makes me happy to know lol.
>>
>>18054408
Please warn us so we know to keep going and so we don't get caught off-guard
>>
>>18054408
Tell them. I'm a guy who sucks dick and I like being told so that I can stop their orgasm and edge them. It's hot.
>>
>>18054408
doesnt sound like a suprise that i would like to receive

maybe a party, or a cake
>>
>>18054435
>I'm a guy who sucks dick
>>
>>18054408
fuck etiquette, it ruins it without the surprise at the end and how the girl reacts. I love that part. Even the girls that don't flinch, stop, gag or slow down but power right through is an awesome experience along with those that get upset or sick or laugh or cry or choked or blow cum through their nose.
>>
>>18054408
Not
>>
>>18054497
This is a person for whom sex is an act of antagonism and conquest.
>>
>blowjob etiquette
>>
>>18054670
>filthy rube
>>
>>18054644
No, he just likes females.

He would like them crying not because he is a sadist, but because he doesn't care about someone unintelligent, but he appreciates her charm anyway. You can caress and smile at someone crying, say that they did good. If they get angry and scream, you can just reply "are you screaming at me?" and kiss them. If they are simply childish and keep being angry, you can trigger them by licking neck or what works well

I know how he thinks as I think the same.
>>
>>18054728
and they always come back for more
>>
Just say you're cumming. Lots of the time it will work in your favour, as they'll want to finish you well.
>>
>>18054408
If she isn't able to tell that shit's about to go down from the way you're squirming just before the climax, she's not doing a proper job anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.