[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's a good place to meet girls that aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: guitarhero.jpg (962KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guitarhero.jpg
962KB, 1600x1200px
Where's a good place to meet girls that aren't total degenerates?
>>
>>18054282
Through your friends
>>
Depends on what you consider to be a total degenerate.
>>
>>18054282
Not the internet

Possibly at your university depending on which one you go to and where you meet them

Places that have volunteer work, girls who enjoy helping their community tend to be decent people

Libraries and book stores, though beware if they are in the manga section, weeb girls are degenerates 100% of the time
>>
your local sex cave
>>
>>18054292

"party girls", coalburners, single moms, feminists, you know.
>>
>>18054324
What are your interests? What do you do for work?
>>
As a 'decent' girl, I wouldn't say there are any places I go where I would be open to being approached by a random stranger
>>
>>18054346
Which is why OP needs to listen to >>18054284
>>
>>18054349
Well yeah. I meet people naturally through things like work, school and friends. I don't go out in public to be hit on or picked up
>>
>>18054324
>all single mothers are degenerates.

What if their husband died?
What if they literally had sex a single time and the condom broke? If you have ever had sex without being married then you run the risk of making a children and are an hypocrite.
>>
>>18054282
Depending on your passions, but you might need to develop new ones.

Great places for that are dance lessons (eg. lindy hop), yoga / tai-chi, volunteer work and travelling :)
>>
>>18054282
To meet a girl that isn't a total? Internet or a Church.
>>
>>18054370
Can you really fault someone for not wanting to date someone with children? Heck I'd say that was the least picky thing on that list.
>>
>>18054433
>Can you really fault someone for not wanting to date someone with children?

well the issue wasn't a dating preference, it was whether or not all single mothers could be counted as "degenerates". some are, some aren't. it depends on circumstances

but no, it's not irrational to not want to date someone who has kids, kids are a fucking pain in the ass to raise, moreso if they aren't even yours.

the degeneracy factor can be argued though
>>
This sounds like another /r9k/ tier thread where OP is a massively insecure loser NEET and wants to get a pure virgin gf who will love him unconditionally for who he is.
>>
>>18054440
I'd say it's pretty safe to put it into the degeneracy pile, even though there are the inevitable, more unfortunate minority cases
>>
File: you_fail_at_suicide.gif (475KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
you_fail_at_suicide.gif
475KB, 320x180px
>>18054284
what if you have no friends?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.