[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moustache?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170216_014825.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170216_014825.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Growin a mustache and some side burns and wanted to see if I would look better with or without one. Right now it's pretty fuckin cheesy but idc. I think I look ok be it might not hurt to get a second opinion.
>>
gonna need a full body pic first
>>
>>18054215
Stop it right now
>>
>>18054215
Looks like shit
>>
Now listen here, boy. You better shave that off your face before someone else does with a shovel. You keep shaving until it's grows faster and thicker. And then you shave it more because you don't want a vagina on your upper lip.
>>
>>18054215
Just shave, its hard to pull off a mustache. you can not.
>>
grow a neckbeard to cover your double chin
>>
File: images-28.jpg (18KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images-28.jpg
18KB, 485x303px
>>18054215

If you could grow a decent moustache like pic related, I think it'll do you/your face good. Forget the sideburns though.

However, at this stage it looks too wispy and it seems the growth may not be thick enough to pull a mo off.

Also, i have a sneaking suspicion you have some really good facial structure hiding under the chub in your face. Consider getting /fit/
>>
you gotta be baiting
right now you are going for the pedo look
you know the one ppl dont want their kids to go close to
>>
>>18054290
Lucky for me I am currently getting /fit/ thats one reason for it is I was trying something different. ( lost 7 pounds in the last three weeks) I got shit knees though so its a bit difficult to run for the cardio. Anyway I havent really let this grow a whole hell of a lot yet so I was wondering if it was worth looking like shit until it fills out
>>
>>18054215
That's a dirt stash, my 11 year old has more hair on his upper lip, shave that shit off.
>>
>>18054215
It really doesn't matter because you're fat. It's like asking which perfume you should put on the piece of shit you keep in your pants so that girls will like you. The answer is you don't need to worry about perfume, you need to get the piece of shit out of your pants first.
>>
>>18054732
Working out means nothing, no one can pull a mustache off these days and if they have it like look like we child molester
>>
>>18055040
Fair enough. May keep it for the next day or two but im probably just gonna shave.
>>
shave it until it fully grows, which will be at least a few more years. And yeah lose weight.
>>
If you honestly want to look like those cringey losers online with fedora's and nothing but hate from society then go for it, but look into other styles before jumping into something like that.
>>
>>18055165
Hahahaha! You know back in my sophmore year of highschool I started wearing a fedora for about a week. Then it started to look pretty cringey so I got rid of it.
>>
>>18054215

you're fat, and as a result kinda ugly. your moustach is inconsequential. its like coming here and asking what kind of suit you wear.

no one cares. you already look awful. you should wear a suit to formal events but beyond that no one cares what kind or what type or what fit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.