[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 22 y/o dude, who can't swim. It's the thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm a 22 y/o dude, who can't swim. It's the thing I'm most embarrassed about, and haven't told anyone in my life.

Recently, my girlfriend's been trying to get us to go to the swimming pool together, but I've been making excuses not to go. What do I do?
>>
>>18054196
tell her you don't know how to swim and ask her to teach you
>>
>>18054196
Tell her that you don't know how to swim
>Select all images with rivers
Hah
>>
File: unikitty.png (104KB, 278x351px) Image search: [Google]
unikitty.png
104KB, 278x351px
>>18054200
>not using legacy capcha
>>
Personally I'd find that endearing as fuck. If anyone were to look down on you for that, they are legitimateley a bad person.
>>
>>18054196
Get over the insecurity dude. You should learn how to swim, and you can ask her to teach you. Black people can't swim in America, and their parents are afraid to let them get lessons because they think their children will drown. You just have to learn, its not hard. People just float around in water anyway.
>>
Honestly, if anything, she'll think it's "cute" that you cant swim
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.