[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What do you do when You have a choice between not being able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

What do you do when You have a choice between not being able to have kids or be placed on a medication that will likely fuck you up?

I'm 28 years old and have had monthly periods from hell. Brief history:
>17 I was admitted to the hospital for severe bleeding (3months of blood pouring outof my vagina) Nearly got a blood transfusion.
> 2014 I have the bleeding problem pop up again, My OBGYN does everything she can to get the bleeding to stop, I end up in the hospital again, placed on new birth Control and Finally on a IUD when the Pills wouldn't work.
>was told the IUD was the last method before she would have to talk about getting getting a hysterectomy done
> IUD worked for a Year and a half before the bleeding returned.
> New Doc (old one moved away) wants to put me on a new IUD that Has a common history of Hair loss, Troubling mental issues, Pain and Emergency surgery to remove it.

I talked to my husband who told me it's my decision to make. However I am Legit terrified to try the new IUD But I know my husband was dead set to have his own kids. I know its my decision but I am at a loss on what to do because Either way I am going to fuck up.
>>
>>18054020
i personnaly choosed to not have kids
>>
Are you even capable of having children?
>>
>>18054040
I'm not even sure at this point. The last doctor joked that having a kid would solve it. But I cannot have a kid right now because my husband and I aren't ready to have kids.
>>
>>18054020

> Be mother nature
> Make women suffer unless they are pregnant

Gaia is smacking you in the uterus with a stick because you aren't fullfilling your biological functions
>>
>>18054020
You can just adopt a kid, you know. Seriously. It's not worth the trouble just to be able to say "I shat this person out myself!"
>>
>>18054074
Adoption is extremely expensive and troubling. It's one of the things the husband brought up but he was really wanting to have his own kids. Personally I would be happy with dogs.
>>
>>18054045
Maybe consider having your eggs frozen and then have a surrogate have your baby?
>>
>>18054087
It would take quite a few years to be able to afford the cost to harvest the eggs and plant them. there is always the option of him just having a kid with the surrogate as well.
>>
>>18054094
If that's something you're okay with, then think about that. I only mentioned freezing your eggs because I assumed you'd want to be the biological mother if he was the biological father
>>
please don't have children, there are enough miserable people in the world already

just look around /adv/
>>
>>18054098
I never planned to be a mom until I legit considered to marry him to be honest. I have heard horror stories where surrogates chicken out or sue because they decide they want the kid and that would leave my husband to pay child support if they try to go for him. Sure there are contracts and things but just don't want to see someone regret their decision and my family suffer for it.
>>
The answer is obviously just have the kids now.

>but we aren't ready
You'll never truly be "ready" for kids. No one is. You're married, your husband wants kids, you're approaching 30, and doctors have literally said getting pregnant will stop the debilitating bleeding you've been experiencing all your life, or else you'll have to get a hysterectomy.

You're more ready than you'll ever be.
>>
>husband says its your decision
>heavily pressures you by saying he was dead set on having his own children
just be aware that when it turns out you're infertile anyway he will leave you, guarantee it
>>
>>18054106
In the end, it's really up to you and your husband. I know I do want to be a mother one day, but if I was in your position, I'd personally opt to forgo having children and to have the hysterectomy because what you're living with sounds like hell, and you don't even know if you can have kids after all that trouble.
>>
>>18054074
t. has never had their own children
>>
It seems like the real question is do You want kids? Don't have kids just to please your husband or because you think that's what you're supposed to do. Bringing a human being into the world is serious. There's no shame either in not having kids. Your identity isn't wrapped up in whether or not you're a mother. You can make your identity whatever you do choose.
>>
>>18054115
t. proud person shatter
>>
>>18054109
She joked about it. No promise that it will.

>>18054112
He wants his own kids, however he was the first to recommend looking into freezing eggs when I told him what was up. Thats why I know the costs are more than I can afford. He claims to be happy with adoptions as well.

>>18054113
I know and either path I take will be a hard one which is why I was at a loss. I am seeing my doctor today for blood results (which I know will be normal) and an Ultrasound to check for Fibroids. Something the previous didn't check for.
>>
Don't do it OP, there are other ways of having kids and you being healthy and top shape will help you be the best mother you can be, not suffering just so you can do it naturally.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.