[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Relationship(?) Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

TL;DR version of the story of how I met him.
> Online dating site
> He asked me to dinner
> After 3 dates he cut me off
> Called me psycho
> Stopped texting again
> Texted me religiously for 3(or 4?) weeks every Friday of Saturday night asking if I wanna come over
> I told him no
> Recently (past 2 or 3 weeks) finally gave him a chance
> Told me he missed me and wanted to see me
> Asked me to brunch
> Go over for brunch
> He wanted to cuddle with me in his bed
> We cuddle
> He starts unbuttoning pants
> Tell him no and attempt to leave
> He asks," are you serious? *scoff*"
> WOW " are you throwing a tantrum becuase you didn't get what you want?"
> "no"
> Told him not to text me back and left
These texts are after what happened.

See where the numbers are? I will explain each one.

NUMBER ONE: He is a lawyer so he has a pretty busy schedule. Makes really good money. (This is important for later on)

NUMBER TWO: Yes, I ended up having ONE drink with him. That same night he gave me the drink he suggested I take another cup to drink. (Kind of came off date rape-y because of how he said it and how he kind of looked at me. (Also could of been because he was drunk))

NUMBER THREE: He offered me gas money. One-fricken-hundred dollars. He is rich so of course, losing 100$ isn't a big deal to him. But to me? I didn't want him to use it against me later on if I did take the 100$. He is a lawyer! I have to be extra cautious of my actions no matter how innocent they may seem.

NUMBER FOUR: So he does check Snapchat, but he doesn't really text me often. See the time difference? One week to even try to send me a text.

When I went over to spend the night at his place he was on his phone after we watched a movie together. Is it normal? Also, what should I do? He hardly communicates with me and I don't know what to think anymore. I talk to my mom about him sometimes and she tells me that he might be having an affair.

[Will proceed with story in next post.]
>>
>>18054007
Proceeding on....

The paranoia my mom puts into my head drives me nuts so I just ignore it and try not to push myself or my feelings onto him.

Am I to needy? Should I spend time by myself before getting into another relationship? Is it self-destructive to get into a relationship with him if I still haven't moved on from my last relationship?

Please help me. I have tried everything. When I take action all on my own, they have negative outcomes.

I will post more questions as they come up. I can't think of any right now..my mind is racing.
>>
>>18054007
Don't need to see more story or to read your picture. You're a fucking idiot for staying involved with this guy, and it seems obvious that you're going to continue to be an idiot.
>>
>>18054017
agreed. OP you're a fucking idiot. This guy is an absolute cunt and you're a fool for going along with it.
>>
fuck him, marry him, get his money, cuck him.

or if you have some self-respect, forget him.
but you won't...cuz you're a slut
>>
He isn't having an affair. To have an affair he'd have to be in a relationship. He's made it very obvious that what you guys have has no resemblance to a relationship. If the dude is as busy as he says then he's just using you for sex that fits into his schedule.

I don't care how busy you are, you can make the 30 seconds to send a text at least a couple times a day.
>>
Thank you guys for your input. I have taken everything in to serious considering, and I have cut him off. I am done.
>>
>>18055153
consideration* I am a cuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.