[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Losing virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1476311148859.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476311148859.png
6KB, 205x246px
Is it possible (as a guy) to actually be good at sex your first time? There's about a 95% chance I'll be losing my virginity soon and I don't want it to immediately be obvious that I have no clue what I'm doing. Can any guys or girls give me some general tips on what to do/not to do so that I can actually be a somewhat decent lay?
>>
>>18053821
I mean personal experience, first time I wasn't mind blowing but I didn't nut for a while so I guess that's a good place to start
>>
>>18053821
do you have a big dick? Because if ur not packing you're fucked
>>
Anything is possible, but I mean what do you expect? It'll probably be mediocre or average but fuck it man just do it and don't worry about it. Eat her coochie she will be happy.
>>
>>18053833
Average is the minimum I'm aiming for. I don't expect to be some sort of sex god my first time, I just want to not suck.
>>
>>18053839
All you have to do is the in-and-out dance, it really isn't complicated, our bodies are literally programmed for it, animals are born knowing how to do it
>>
>>18053821
A large part of how fast you will nut has to do with how fast you are breathing and how excited you are. Breath deep slow breaths while fucking and if you feel like you are about to nut and she hasn't cum yet then pull out and keep stimulating her with your fingers or tongue. Take control and be dominate almost all women like it, pull hair etc. Doing a lot of foreplay is a good idea because the more you get her turned on befor actually fucking the better time she will have generally. Enjoy yourself and your partner.
>>
>>18053821
I've been wondering the same thing. Bump
>>
Never be afraid to put your tongue in her ass. just saying bro bitches love it. And don't be afraid to hook up with her sister
>>
>>18053821

Kiss and grope and petting for as long as possible
Eat her out for +10 minutes
Fuck her until you come
If you come fast, joke about it and say she is too hot, go for round 2, fuck her for dozens of minutes and get friction burns on dick

You will be her best lay she can remember
>>
>>18054038
This. And don't forget to put your middle finger up her ass while you hit it from behind. Literally all women love it.
>>
the breathing part is so true, I experimented with my ex with this.

breath fast short breaths = nut in 5 mins
controlled deep breaths = at least 40 mins
>>
You might be a champion your first time
>>
What surprised me the first time and made me almost bust my load when i entered was the warmness so if you don't want to get surprised put a hot cloth on your dick when edging to get use to it. Breathing exercises help. I noticed that since i work my abs and core more i last way longer than i use to. Also get used to touching ur dick lightly. If you have a shower head use that itll make u used to that sensation.
>>
>>18053821
If you are to worried about "being good" then you'll forget to enjoy yourself. It will be awkward and your partner will notice.

Being able to read your partners body language is pretty much the key to good sex. Communication is key but its less about communicating with words and more about reading her body language and how she responds.

Ex: You thrust in, she makes a soft "moan" but pulls her hips up or away from you? Usually I would read this as an "ouch". Not all "moans" are of pleasure.
>>
>>18053821
i'll redpill you OP, your fist time is going to be both awesome and cringe as fuck.
>Be chill, performace fear may lead to not getting an erection, talk to the girl, be honest and try to relax, happended to me.
>she WILL realise you are a virgin anyways
>Enjoy the moment, the fellings, the smells, just enjoy.
>Putting your dick inside a pussy is not easy at first, study female anatomy, the trick is, if you are in missionary position apply presure with your dick at the top of vagina and do a downwards movement with your cock, remember the entrance is near the asshole.
>foreplay until you feel comfy, don't rush take your time.
>Always eat pussy, again study anatomy, locate the clitoris and go berserk.
>Most important, enjoy the moment, be honest with her, your performance is going to be shit, but no one is born with knoledge, you have to sell her the potential of becoming with practice a better lover.
Good luck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.