[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unable to connect with people deeper than a friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Get told repeatedly by everyone that I'm

>Good looking
>Intelligent
>Kind
>Polite
>Very funny
>Hard worker
>Seem like I genuinely care about people
>Very passionate about my hobbies

And yet, by age 23 (or 23 in April) I haven't managed to meet someone and form any sort of special connection deeper than platonic friendship
The girls I've dated, I've never been attracted to enough or felt strongly enough about to date for longer than about a few weeks

I've never dated someone whom I actually could see myself being with long term (other than of course a girl I got dumped by after 2 dates who I now somehow live with and am subject to seeing her get cuddly with her current boyfriend)

I match with pretty girls on tinder, even ones I've met before, and Probably about 1 in 10 actually respond to messages

I've just never had a chance at a mutual attraction relationship where you're both as into each other as the other, and it's really starting to bother me

People keep telling me "Just be yourself don't focus on it, it happens when you least expect it" but then you have to try, you aren't gonna meet anyone by doing absolutely nothing right?

I've just spent the last few years really trying to build up my confidence while life throws obstacle after shitshow at me, but this seeming inability to meet one one and cultivate any sort of meaningful relationship past friendship is knocking my confidence down so hard and I just feel like shit

I just don't understand how it's possible I haven't even met one girl that fits my description
I mean to be fair I was really short and had absolutely no confidence as a teenager in school but still
>>
>who I now somehow live with and am subject to seeing her get cuddly with her current boyfriend
cuck
>>
Its all really just who you meet in life OP, id suggest traveling a little to meet "the one" if youre really desperate to achieve this.
>>
>>18053666
Using the phrase "fits my description" doesn't come off as kind, it sounds judgmental.
>>
>>18053948
This. Sounds more like OP would rather be complacent with himself and expect the world to fall into his lap rather than introspect and see what parts of him aren't as great as what he's being told.
>>
>>18053666
Take LSD and rethink your life. You seem to be ok just aittle finetuning needed in the subconcious level
>>
>>18053948
>>18054036

Fits my description = shares a mutual attraction with me
Not that she has some certain features I desire

I'm an incredibly introspective person and very self critical, hence why I've made this post declaring my unattractive demand and inability to land a decent relationship. The stuff at the start of the post is more reassurance that, I'm not just ugly or horrible to be around (despite what that nagging voice tells me at the back of my head the loneliest I get)

>>18054124

Maybe you're right, I wanted to get more into the drug scene. Only ever done mandy once and it was great
>>
>>18054367
>not horrible to be around
>uses the word 'hence'
My /adv/ice to you is to chill out dude, people will understand what you're trying say if you speak casually
>>
>>18054367
From the OP it looks like this is mostly about you. You're the one who decides that you're not interested in the women you're dating (with the one exception).

Being discriminating is fine, as long as you're being reasonable about it. I have no clue whether or not your criteria is reasonable or not, but assuming it is, well, keep looking and don't worry about the ones who aren't right for you.
>>
they are lieing so you dont feel bad

good looking ppl need to make an effor to avoid relationships
you arent good looking
probably not intelligent if you havent figured this one out
>>
>>18053666
>>Good looking, Intelligent, Kind, Polite, Very funny, Hard worker
>Seem like I genuinely care about people
>Very passionate about my hobbies
No you're not, shush don't cry a river little baby, momma's gonna.. oh what the fuck am I doing, you're 23. Listen, satanic trips.
If you want quality people then please dear god go to a philosophy university or government paid college. I thought this was obvious.

Now my basic advice comes with with an equally basic request. Somebody give me a list of various poisons, especially ones which don't kill you, but leave you physically handicapped (not mentally).

But answer me 3 questions... your racial gene inheritance, your parents(2x) and grandparents(4x) personality and finally your personality. That is going to be the de facto of all your relations and your life on this world despite every normalfag denying it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.