[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of girl is the least likely to cheat on you? Meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 879.png (26KB, 704x712px) Image search: [Google]
879.png
26KB, 704x712px
What type of girl is the least likely to cheat on you?

Meme answers like ugly, fat etc. with no thought put behind them don't count.
>>
Anyone could cheat on you. There is no 'type' that is more likely to cheat than others, except maybe someone who has cheated before.
>>
>>18053587

The kind where you stop obsessing over them cheating on you before you've even met them.
>>
>>18053599
Asking a question isn't obsession. Take that dick out of your ass.
>>
>>18053605

Yeah, it's obsession. You're limiting the girls you'd ask out based on some arbitrary generalizations from an anime website, instead of, y'know, getting to know them. You're already afraid you're going to get cheated on, like people pre-emptively decide they're gonna fuck over the next person they date.
>>
>>18053607
Nothing you said had anything to do with the definition of obsession. I'm afraid you might be legally retarded.
>>
>>18053630

ok autist
>>
File: you.jpg (34KB, 134x391px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
34KB, 134x391px
Women from the Middle East and Asia.

MEs won't do it because they figure they'll be stoned to death, Asians won't because extreme conservatism runs their culture.

But American and European women always will.
>>
Morals are a good start.

My GF would never cheat on me. She gets a bit disgusted at her friends when they do it.
Also I give her countless orgasms. No other guy she has been with treats her as good as I do.
Hypothetically if she was to cheat, she'd be shooting herself in the foot and it would be more her loss than mine.

Instead of focusing on a type, focus on avoiding red flags.
Club sluts, junkies, etc.
If a woman has girls nights out and dresses like a club slut when she does, assume the worst. She should have no reason to have her tits and ass hanging out just to spend time with other women. She's seeking the attention of other men.
>>
>>18053587
really "Christian" girls, but you gotta put in really subtle hard ass work to get them to put out
>>
>>18054010
This, but that's because they don't have sex period. Enjoy your sexless relationship, then boring christian sex.
>>
>>18053655
>MEs won't do it because they figure they'll be stoned to death
If they're Middle Eastern and dating a white guy, they're not going to be the sort to worry about being stoned to death
>>
Girls who don't cheat are girls who are confident and secure in themselves instead of relying on their bf to make them feel confident and secure.
>>
The ones with specific variants of vasopressin receptor genes and other genetic/hormonal factors.

https://nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
>>
File: IMG_0933.jpg (138KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
138KB, 768x899px
>>18054022
>he doesn't know about Song of Solomon
>>
File: Excalibur_face_1.png (332KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_face_1.png
332KB, 600x543px
>>18053587
The girl with scars and degenerative tattoos that doesn't talk to anyone and always blushes and exclaims how embarrassed she is
>>
>>18053607
That's not obsession at all.
>>
those who worry about cheating are cheaters
>>
>>18053587

Women with a mind set that having sex freely means she is a "strong independent woman"

Down to earth and girls that are actually comfortable with them selves are ok.
>>
>>18053655

Asian women are not conservative. It's just that tour western women are deranged

Asian women are simply women in thier natural form. So stupid "strong woman" BS. Women are comfortable in thier shoes and they only sleep with a guy of they fall for a guy.

Western women seem to have this rebellious mindset or something.
>>
>>18053655
>Asians won't because extreme conservatism runs their culture.

Are you fucking shitting me? Infidelity in Japan is almost expected by both partners when they get married.
>>
>>18054063
This, and to add on, if they have a low self-esteem, they're likely to cheat. They'll grow attached and attracted to anyone who flirts with and gives them enough attention regularly.

The same goes for guys though.
>>
I read somewhere that people in general who have a strong chin/jaw are more likely to cheat because that means they have more testosterone or whatever you spell that, and apparently the more masculine you are, the more partners you subconsciously need to have.
It's not the case with me though (but I'm a guy) because my low self esteem will make me not cheat on someone and I have a strong jaw.
Look for the more feminine looking girls I guess.
>>
>>18053587
Ultra religious
>>
if there even was a type that would be less likely to cheat, I'd say that it was someone who was more in love with you than you were with them.
>>
>>18053587

This might sound obvious, but a loyal girl will be less likely to cheat. Look at how she treats her friends and family. If she's family oriented, keeps her commitments and promises to her loved ones and always helps a friend in need, it means that she's loyal to her loved ones and once she includes you among those numbers, she'll likely be loyal to you too. Beware of a girl who talks trash about her friends or lets her family down regularly, because if she treats other people like shit, she will likely treat you like shit.
>>
>>18053655
You know super repressed cultures always have the opposite effect?
>>
>>18053587
You ask the wrong question. What type of man is the most likely to be cheated on?

White western men are convinced it's their fault when a woman cheats on them and will beg the woman to stay with them. Since there are no negative consequences it serves a green light, almost an incentive to cheat.

You never hear of a white woman cheating on her black or brown bf because they know its over if they do.
>>
One with no mental health problems who loves you. Being good in bed and fucking her regularly helps too.
>>
>>18054778
yea this. there is even a law about it
>>
There is no way to know. Period. Anyone could cheat. There have been studies to try to find traits, but in fact people who have cheated have nothing in common when it comes to personality or life situation or reasons for cheating.

One thing in common is that no one ever thought they would cheat. But then they did, and for the most part couldn't explain it.
>>
>>18053662
this
red flags are the way
>>
Generally chaste ones with little red flags but then again those types are the hardest to get.
>>
Muslim
>>
>>18053587
Religious girls, probably

But really - any girls with an actual set of real morals. Religionfags just happen to take up a majority of those.
>>
>>18054942
>blaming the victim

I like how you're serious
>>
File: 1394469468070.gif (1MB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1394469468070.gif
1MB, 342x239px
>>18053587

This is a loaded autist question. If you had any significant wisdom or social awareness you'd know exactly how to navigate this issue but you don't, so you are trying to jam girls into this pre-fabbed "x + y = no cheating" metric equation and its the literal definition of aspergers because people are more complex than a compiled list of risk factors.

The fact that "IS SHE GONNA CHEAT?" is the first thing on your mind when meeting a girl and forming an emotional bond with her says to me that you're either 15 years old or you're just really incapable of prioritizing rational, mature thought processes over insecure ones.

If you knew how to court and create and maintain romantic bonds with genuine, intelligent women you wouldn't be asking this question.
>>
>>18053591
Wrong !
It simply depend of the maturity level of the person you encounter
Fat ugly etc tend to experience a lot of suffering so they can often be more mature than alpha people who tend to get away with being assholes
Suffering and experience tend to make people reasonable
So the answer would be "a nice person who understand what cheating and violence bring and create and is wise enough to refuse that kind of behavior from others and himself" as oppose to some f/m whore that nobody had the chance to humble thinking he/she can get away with being evil
Being faithfull come from oneself and should not depend of the external situation
if a person think it's ok to cheat "if" then this person will end up cheating regardless
Principle and moral isn't context related and considering it is exacltly like doing it
>>
>>18053587
A Cubs fan. They are pretty loyal. A Cubs fan from like 15 yrs back though.
>>
>>18053587
Desperate ugly taiwanese trash is always sure to never cheat especially the disgusting old ones that are pathetic trash.
>>
There's no type, but I generally think the less attractive partner is less likely to cheat.

I'm around a 6 and my ex was a 8-9. He got away with a lot of shit because I knew he was the best I could get.
>>
>>18055940
I'm from the south and the jesus freaks were always the sluttiest.
>>
>>18053587
>What type of girl is the least likely to cheat on you?

The girl who doesn't respect you, learned that you're very forgiving and therefore set an example that she can get away with it, thinks of you as replaceable (and treats you as such) etc.

The girl that's just straight up slutty or has a slutty past.

The feminist who tries to justify it by claiming that "all men do it too".
>>
>>18053607
>anime website
lold

OP, girls that are outwardly interested in you, make an effort to please you, and seem genuinely concerned with your happiness are the kind that think youre worthwhile and thus less likely to cheat.

If you're the one doing all the work in the relationship, prob doesn't value you.
>>
>>18056142
i have an argument for the opposite as well.

less attractive people more often seek validation and are willing to go to greater lengths to feel as attractive as they want, meaning hitting up strangers or other desperate people, regardless of their looks, just to feel sexually desired.
>>
>>18056464
It just depends on how you look at it, there's valid arguments for both sides.

Personally I wouldn't go out of my way to get validation from strangers, especially if I was in a relationship. Attention from strangers usually makes me uncomfortable because I think they are being fallacious.
>>
Anyone can cheat, a woman will move onto a new man if you are not satisfying her primal needs:

>Sex
Sorry to say this, but if you are not good in bed and she lays to sleep unsatisfied it will take it's toll more than anything.
>Emotions
You have to know how to "play" her, be a hard motherfucker all you want but you have to show your emotions once in a while
>Social status / Self motivation
A woman wants someone who can get around in social situations, and someone who's not a lazy slob without motivation, you have to be working towards a goal if you want RESPECT
>>
one that likes you for who you are

or is asexual
>>
>>18053655
My sisters Asian girlfriend cheated on her with a dyke.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.