[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omegle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4451.jpg (814KB, 1712x2288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4451.jpg
814KB, 1712x2288px
What is the point? It seems like all spammers.
>>
>>18053376
this is still a website?
>>
Giraffes are so weird they're like, what someone would imagine as some kind of alien creature that lives on a different planet. It looks like something spawned from imagination. But no, it's actually real. Fucking giraffes, man.
>>
>>18053380
It's Jellyfish that do it for me, they're practically aliens.

>jellyfish gives birth to a jellyfish that just sticks to the ground
>that fucked up jelly spawns a shitload of real jellyfish before turning into one itself
>the tentacles have stingers in pods that attack in nanoseconds

Also yeah omegle was cool when there wasn't as much spam. Question mode was the best but now it's unusable.
>>
>>18053389
Yeah that goes for pretty much any ocean creature now that you mention it. The deep ocean might as well be an actual alien planet.
>>
Wow...I must have just been late to the game...Just heard of it an the concept seemed cool tried it and it sucked...they should come up with something else like this.

Thanks for your thoughts and insights on animals.
>>
>>18053376
I still get on there and find girls to fap with. It's harder than it used to be imo.

Also they have a special algorithm they use to weed out spammers and undesirables. If you can figure it out, it will connect you to more girls, but that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>18053434
Just looking for random conversations, not looking to get my rocks off
>>
>>18053439
Honestly this, but there's no one there who wants shut like that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.