[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and girls are often doing things together when they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Women and girls are often doing things together when they are alone, like checking out each other's boobs, looking for ticks, massaging each other, hugging, laying next to, cuddling and doing each other's makeup.
Are men also doing this? I've heard so many jokes about men comparing their penises, but does it happen in real life? Do men help each other out when they are peeing and need to call, so the one in the next urinal holds your penis then? It is a serious question, I saw it in TV commercial.
Do men sit next to each other and hold their arm around the friend's shoulders when they are watching football or something? Do they sometimes cuddle and massage each other? Of course I'm talking about close friends. Do men also kiss other men to get girls' attention? Do men get an erection when they shower together and are they sometimes turned on by other man's penis if they are straight because scientifically even straight men men turn on just by seeing a penis, even their own?
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 325x252px
>>18052662
>like checking out each other's boobs, looking for ticks, massaging each other... cuddling
idk what kind of weird friends you have OP, this is not the norm.
>>
No.

I'm a gayfag and I don't do any of that shit.
>>
File: 1411291861756.gif (972KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
1411291861756.gif
972KB, 245x181px
>>18052662

This is the most confusing post I've read in a long time.
>>
I'm sure some do, but most thoroughly hetero probably do not. Usually only cuteboys will be very touchy with other men, even just platonically.
>>
>>18052662
Did a lot of those thing in my boarding school days, turns out others didnt.
>>
>>18052662

>ive heard so many jokems about men comparing their penises, but does it happen in real life?

usually when you're younger. this trend is becoming less and less as experimentation is frowned upon more and more. back in the day 12 year olds didn't really know anything about sex, now they all do, and they all know about gays and that being gay is wrong. so you see less of this.

>so the one in the next urinal holds your penis then?

no, it makes moere sense for them to hold the phone than your penis, but you can also just hold the phone against your shoulder.

>do they sit next to each other and hold their arm around someones shoulder when they are watching football

sometimes. depends on the guys. its usually only for a few moments.

>do they sometimes cuddle and massage each other.

depends. in america not so much. i had a friend cuddle me on friday, it was very comforting. my father just suffered a stroke and i was in a bad place and he just kinda held me for the duration of a movie.

>do men also kiss other me nto get a girls' attention

usually no, but sometimes a woman will ask that they do this. sometimes they give in.

>do men get erection when they shower together.

some do. many dont.
>>
>>18052678

tell us the tale
>>
>>18052662
Men bathroom culture is 180 degrees from women's.
>>
Ask /co/, there was a guy there who got fucked by his entire class of boyscouts when he was 11.
>>
>>18052693

i miss my youth.
>>
You can't be serious. Even girls don't do that stuff.
>>
>>18052662
>>18052670
I meant checking breast cancer signs and looking for ticks or any abnormality is common if you have the need. Also, I meant adult women, not teenagers.
Teen girls actually also kiss each other on the cheek and hug when they are meeting. They do each other manicure and sit very close to their best friend by resting their head on their shoulder if they are sad or share a close moment. It is not weird at all.

>>18052679
I think it makes sense that people did more those things before daily internet use, there was no such homophobia and fear of looking gay like now.

I just remembered there was a movie "Crazy" about a handicapped guy in the early 2000s and a bunch of male friends were shooting a cookie with their sperm while masturbating.

I used to pee down the hill with my male friends in the mid 90s when I was a child. All of them were boys but nobody knew anything about gays or thought it was gay to see their friends penis.
>>
>>18052733
Did you get an erection looking at their penises?
>>
I don't even have any male friends

I find guys are too masculine and not cute enough to be worth even trying bonding with
>>
>>18052662
What the fuck are you high or the only dudes you've met are gay? Every single shit you described is gay as fuck.
>>
>>18052747
No, I am female. But men get erections just by looking at their own penis or a picture of a penis.

>>18052779
That's why I'm asking. Girls touch each other all the time in a friendly way. It is sad if guys hugging each other is seen gay, so the only socially accepted physical contact is sex or contact sports (and that is also why wrestling looks so homoerotic)
>>
>>18052733

>sperm cookie

this was a game they talked about in maryland when i lived there. they called the game 'cum muffin' and everyone claimed they knew someone who had played it but no one ever gave any details. seems like a reallly gay game to play.
>>
>>18052839
I hug my friends all the time, some of them hate it since the gay thing but fuck it. It's not that strange honestly. But no, no guy gets hard by looking at his or other dicks unless he's gay
>>
>>18052839
How did you pee down the hill with them if you're female?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>18052733
>I meant checking breast cancer signs and looking for ticks or any abnormality is common if you have the need.
No, you do that shit yourself lmfao.
They're called monthly SELF exam. There is literally no reason to really show your goods to your buddies.
>Teen girls actually also kiss each other on the cheek and hug when they are meeting.
Not the vast majority. Hug maybe. Kiss? fuck no.
>They do each other manicure and sit very close to their best friend by resting their head on their shoulder if they are sad or share a close moment. It is not weird at all.
Manicure and sitting close is not a big deal. Resting heads is sometimes ok, but it's still not looked at as "normal." They'll do it, but it's not without question.
Hell, my best friend and I did shit like that and the whole school was convinced we were lesbians. It was definitely not "accepted"
>>
>>18053239
You can do that shut my friend who's a girl ducking did that when we were younger.
>>
>>18053266
Piss horizontally?
>>
>>18053239
The winner was the one whose pee dripped down the furthest. It was some kind of small moss/wet dirt material so it didn't soak in straight away. Boys just got head start but I discovered that the less pressure you used when peeing, the further it went without soaking in. So I was usually in the middle or better than that. Boys just used the full force that created a little pool of pee which didn't go that far afterwards or the drops soaked in the ground straight away.
>>
>>18053252
Yeah it can be weird at school (everything is at certain age) in front of others but I was talking about being privately with your best friends and when you are a little older than the average school bully teenage years.
Southern Europeans kiss each other all the time, even strangers who they meet for the first time.
>>
>>18053421
Have you been so isolated from men since then that you don't know how they interact?
>>
>>18053421
If you didn't get an erection from them they sure did from you.
>>
>>18053438
Oh well in parts of europe cheek kisses are as meaningless as hugs. Thats less of a gender thing and more a cultural thing.
In america, you don't do that shit unless you're expressing romantic/sexual interest.

But yeah no. I do not get intimate in any way really with my female friends. The most we do is friendly hugs and maybe leaning. Thats pretty normal in America, I can't say I know anyone that's kissing or seeing each other nude unless they're trying to be hot for guys (like my friends might kiss and shit but only for the sake of "Lets turn these dudes on and make them want to fuck us"). Either way, it's always based in sexual intentions. You don't kiss platonicly.
>>
>>18053453
I don't have male friends like I did as a child when I was one of the guys. And I'm talking about how guys act when they are alone. Girls don't cuddle or do friends makeup in public either.
>>18053468
Haha, I doubt it, we were really small, maybe 7-8.
>>18053482
It is weird because I see kissing also as a platonic gesture, when you just happen to be in very excited mood. Actually, most people in the world don't kiss romantically, they only kiss saints and children, kissing with tongue is a Western tradition.
>>
>>18053881
Guys don't do such things neither in private nor in public. All they do is talk and be humorous. Nothing physical. Checking out boobs and kissing is weird for girls too though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.