[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took molly for the first time and wow this is amazing. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Just took molly for the first time and wow this is amazing. Is there a way for your brain to feel this good again? Is this what antidepressants feel like? How do you get your serotonin to this level naturally?
>>
>>18052297
No. Anti depressives make you feel nothing.
You also get stomach pain, drowsiness, weightgain, erectile dysfunction etc. etc.
>>
When you start with anti depressives, it's a bit like walking around with a clothes iron on top of your head.
>>
>>18052317
>>18052324
Dude that's fucking terrible. There has to be a way to replicate this feeling. This is all I've ever wanted in a drug but i don't want to spiral out of control.
>>
>>18052297
First of all, what you took almost certainly wasn't pure molly. 10 to 1 it was mixed with some form of stimulant.

Second, no it has nothing to do with anti-depressants and attempts to "maintain" an MDMA high will fail because you will literally burn through your stores of the neurochemicals it effects.

MDMA also doesn't act primarily on serotonin. Even without being cut with adderall or a similar amphetamine analogue it acts on epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.

Stop taking MDMA, stick to hallucinogens.
>>
>>18052297
>.
>>18052342

The magic only works if you contain yourself and do it twice a year

If you do it often you fry your seratonin receptors

If you do it less often, but still often enough, you will simply get the same euphoria as amphetamine or cocaine
>>
>>18052297
the massive serotonin flood caused by mdma is unnatural. there is no way to achieve this state without it. do not fall into that trap, anon. i did that for almost a year 3-4 times a week and now im all fucked up. im not saying dont do it at all, just be mindful of frequency. once per month should be ok, get yourself some 5htp supplements and take them before you roll and the day after to help keep yourself balanced out. have fun, be safe, stay hydrated.
>>
>>18052365
once per month is demonstrably not ok

MDMA is not a safe drug to take in its pure form and I guarantee you that whatever shit you're getting isn't pure.

You'd literally be safer as a cokehead.
>>
>>18052370
anon.
i have seen the laboratory where it is made, and i know the staff of said lab well. i know what i put into my body. i do not ingest nonsense. that said, i havent taken mdma in years. i abused the fuck out of it and it doesnt work properly anymore (and neither do i). maybe i overshot the 1/month estimate, but i think you should tone down the condescension.
>>
File: 1485739354750.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485739354750.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>18052418
>i have seen the laboratory where it is made, and i know the staff of said lab well
1 - that's not the case for 99.999% of users and certainly isn't the case for OP
2 - unless you're one of the people making it or dealing it I'm going to continue to be condescending and assuming it's cut with cheap shit. I knew too many chem students and skinheads churning out this shit and despite what they told the eager morons who take things that aren't hallucinogens recreationally it was never pure even when not pressed.

>I know what I put in my body and I do not ingest nonsense
>but I took too much MDMA and now my brain is fucked lol
yeah, not really feeling too bad about the condescension here.
>>
OP here. The high is wearing off and i think it was more of a life changing experience than a drug i would do for fun. That being said when it was wearing off I caught my brain literally CRAVING that high back immediately, so yeah i have to be careful about taking any more.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 400x262px
>how do I feel this way all the time

lmao. you just fucked up your brain for years of not a lifetime.
forget about feeling "this" good again, you should pray that you can ever feel as good as you used to feel sober, again.
>>
>>18052995

fake image. dont overdo it on ex, but its not going to ruin your brain from using it a few times. use common fucking sense. then stop using x
>>
>>18052995
>for years
You're a moron. Whatever you did to make yourself such an idiot. You should stop doing that thing.
>>
I've only taken ecstasy once a few years back but it was amazing. I'd also be interested whether the original high can ever be recreated
>>
>>18052297
haha pain starts now OP. for a few days- a week tops you will feel nothing. and its gonna suck.
>>
>>18052297
>antidepressants
hahahaha fuck no. if they did no one would eve do molly because we'd just all be fucked up on antidepressants all the time.
>>
>>18052297
OP I did it last semester once and while it was a blast I wish I didn't, and I probably never will touch the stuff again. Humans aren't supposed to be that happy. Learn on fixing yourself and finding personal happiness.
>>
>>18052365
Same story as this guy.

As a young 18 year old, I discovered molly. Fucking binged like hell for about a year.

As a result, permanently slurred speech, addiction therapy, long term depression combined with short term psychosis, 5 psych hospital visits (3 of them were for ODing and they thought I was trying to off myself), losing friends, family did not trust me at all.

I started off once a month, once a month turned to once a week. It became a real shitshow real fast.

I am 25 now. I still have slurred speech. Fucking 6 years after stopping. I damaged my sinuses because I liked to snort things and hold in my cigarette smoke while rolling.

Molly makes you do stupid shit. Will I ever be that happy again? No. But at least I have my functioning life and dignity back
>>
>>18052297
You're not meant to feel like that OP, it's an artificial feeling.

That's why drugs are illegal, so weak-willed dickheads like you don't abuse their "feel good" pills until they die or go crazy.
>>
>>18052297
Self-actulization. When hard work, talent an opportunity align perfectly. when you become your ideal self, and that self aligns with how society sees you. T
>>
>>18052951
Welcome to addiction, enjoy your stay
>now you know why "Winners Don't Do DrugsĀ©"
>>
I've taken it 7 times within 2 years now and it's really not that great anymore. I'd say you should stop after like the 3rd
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.