[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 16

File: 1487094310549s.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1487094310549s.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
Sorry, this will be a little long.
Basically, I'm 22 and about to get through college without ever having a significant date, relationship, or even friendship made. Ideally, I really want something serious, something romantic. I've been trying my hardest for a long time, but I'm too picky, I have certain things I'm looking for and I just can't settle any lower on. Out of these 4 years of constant searching, I've only met a handful of people I was interested in, but they didn't have any interest in me. That's fine, I'm not whining about it, I've rejected lots of people I didn't have interest in too. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
Then I met this guy. He didn't want anything serious, but I was just so unbelievably sexually attracted to him I decided to take him up on the casual sex offer. I've known him for about a month now, we've only met up twice. I talk with him very casually on snapchat, but it's usually just small talk.
Last night though, shit. Valentines day is always a shit show to me. I lose my damn mind, basically I got trashed and sent him a bunch of very self depreciating snaps. I know he was a little weirded out about it because the friend I was with was snapping him to, and he sent something to her like "Man she's really drunk and sad right now" not knowing I was with her.

I basically just want to confirm, I blew it right. He's not gonna come back even for a handjob anymore right? If you were this dude, would there be any way for me to redeem myself?

Fuck valentines day man. It just turns me into a little fucking nutball every year, idk why. But I'm honestly fine the rest of the year.
>>
>>18052221
>"Man she's really drunk and sad right now"
That's not much to go on, but my gut reaction is that he cares about you as a person. So hope is not lost.

>but I'm too picky, I have certain things I'm looking for and I just can't settle any lower on
I know this feeling.
>>
Why would a woman not be a feminist?
>>
>>18052249
Yeah, hes a good dude don't get me wrong. It's not just like he's fucking me for his own benefit. I think he is viewing me as a human being at least and not just a faceless walking vagina or anything.

He was trying to give me encouragement I guess when I was snapping him. Like, I said making friends is hard or something and he was like "You're over thinking it, you just gotta talk to people!" I said I was uninteresting, he said that everyone is biased to their own perception of interest because we live with ourselves all the time, so of course we think we're uninteresting. Other people not so much though.

Idk, I'll be honest, I've just been as equally sexually frustrated as I have been romantically frustrated, and goddamn I just took pure joy in being involved with him sexually that I haven't felt in a long time.
I'm just concerned that I leaked the crazy out too much on him and now, since he is a relatively good dude, he won't be sexual with me anymore.
Part of the reason I was drunk snapping him in the first place was because I had tried to invite him out a few weeks ago but he never responded, and then I tried again later and he said he had other plans "but otherwise (I) totally would".
Whenever I get shot down twice in a row I generally take that as a sign that he's not interested. So I was upset about this already thinkin I lost him, and the booze just intensified it.
My friend just said he's usually busy and forgets shit though. The experience I described is kind of common for him.
But I also sent him a snap this morning basically saying "Sorry for the drunk snaps lol"
and he opened it, but never said anything.
>>
>>18052262
Why would a man not be a MGTOW? The answer is obvious for anyone with a little bit of awareness of how a civilization works.
>>
>>18052269
-men are not oppressed
-feminism is arguably more fun than MGTOW
-women don't get in trouble or hated so much for being feminists, unlike men would for the opposite
>>
>>18052277
>-men are not oppressed
Except when the woman takes the kid and makes the guy pay a significant percentage off of his paycheck every month.
>>
>>18052262
The label has been tainted, and the movement over run.

Do I believe in equality for all? Yes. But I don't feel that is feminisms goal anymore, because I've just found they constantly ignore the issues of men, and others outside of them, and also the benefits they do have being a woman. Or at best, if they do choose to acknowledge the issues of those outside their cause, they find ways to twist it into being about them.
Such as "Men who are raped are far less to seek help or report it, because of the PATRIARCHY making men seem weak if they talk about emotions! and the PATRIARCHY is created and upheld by men, so in a sense, it's their own faults uwu"
That kind of thinking.
Now here's where I get the "NOT REAL FEMINISTS" screeched at me. thing is, you're all saying the same thing about one another. The rad fems are saying you're not the real feminsists, while you're screaming at the rad fems that their not real feminsits. Yet you're all using the same name. How am I supposed to know who the "real feminists" are? And to the "good" feminists I say, why aren;t you doing more to stomp out the bad ones tarnishing your name? Instead of just telling me "just listen to me, ignore them!"
If I saw more feminists actually at war with one another, I might feel more inclined to side with the good ones. Fact remains though, I hardly ever see the "good feminists" rallying out and actually making changes to the law and to the world. I only see the bad ones out and about, while the good ones sit on their computers.
>media bias
Yes, that is true I will give. Media would rather report on the crazies than the good ones. But I also talking IRL. Real people I talk to, real people I see. Not just what I see online or on the news.

I just don't see enough evidence of the "good feminsim". The majority of what I see is bad. So I distance myself from the term and movement.
>>
>>18052277
-women are not oppressed ether, do you live in Saudi Arabia? Or you just want to be treated like a victim?
-Grow the fuck up
-Yes they do, if you visit any place other than Sanctuary cities echo chambers
>>
>>18052277
>Men are not oppressed.
And this is exactly why I don't align with feminism. They blatantly ignore all issues that aren't about them, while in the same breath crying "We're about EQUALITY"
>>
>>18052283
If there is any oppression, it's between CLASSES, poor people being oppressed by the rich and powerful, but they don't distinguish between color or gender.
>>
File: afdas.jpg (83KB, 777x590px) Image search: [Google]
afdas.jpg
83KB, 777x590px
Threads been derailed like 2 posts in, is this a record?
>>
>inb4 underage bait
Guys I asked a girl in my class out and she rejected me, now the whole class knows.

What now? Just laugh it off?
>>
>>18052266
I'd say it's too soon for you to give up on him yet.
>>
>>18052291
Why give a shit?
>>
>>18052299
point taken
>>
>>18052291
Yeah. Good thing is about high school, is that your peers are literally unimportant, because you're all concerned about yourselves and think everyone cares much more than they actually do.
Its actually basic psychology and development. When you get older, for starters you probably wont even fucking remember this, but if you do you'll realize nobody actually gave a shit, and anyone who does try to tease you was honestly just miserable themselves and didn't yet have the maturity to know how to deal with their own issues.

The best thing you can do is just shrug it off and move on. High school is kind of like 4chan. If you get on 4chan and tell all these anons your insecurity comes from being fat, they'll just constantly tell you you're fat regardless of if you are or not.
In high school, if you dwell on it, you show your weakness, and make yourself an easy target for the insecure bullies.
>>
>>18052291
I once farted in school and I was worried as shit, didn't want to go to school the next day. Turns out everyone forgot about it.
>>
>>18052296
Alright. Suppose I'll keep bugging him until he tells me to fuck off.
I'm just antsy I guess lol. I'm one of those people where I'm like, there's a problem I need to fix it now. I'm impatient.

Would you say I should wait a day before trying to invite him over again or something?
>>
Why is it that when i look some people in the eye they look back half a second, then they keep looking down and at the very last moment i make eye contact they look back in my eyes with their head lowered and from the corners of their eyes? Only women do it btw.
>>
I'm 23 and I've only slept with one woman consensually (two prostitutes, one drunk/high with friends abroad the other recently on a random urge) - other than that I seem to basically repel women.

You'd think I was acting like a creep or something the way girls look at me or act around me but I'm being totally inoffensive - what gives?

Is it just because I'm a 4/10? Is that why girls treat me like shit?
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18052329
Ah man, reminds me of the dude who shit his pants in class in middle school.
Guy literally dropped out the next day and moved schools. I remember that like, a few weeks later was when everyone started to even notice the guy was gone. We all though it was weirder than he just full blown bailed than it was that he was sick and shit himself.

He ended up coming back for high school, everyone had even forgotten who he was, so suppose he felt better.
Thinking back though I honestly remember him more for the huge overreaction than the actual shit incident.
>>
>>18052334
Shy. Not even always because they're attracted to you, just that some people don't do eye contact. I struggle with it myself. I don't like making prolonged eye contact with anyone unless I'm in an extremely intimate situation. So with casual conversation, I tend to do kind of what you're saying. Make brief eye contact, to be polite and show I'm listening, then look away, repeat.
>>
>>18052330
>Suppose I'll keep bugging him until he tells me to fuck off.
Good girl.

>I'm one of those people where I'm like, there's a problem I need to fix it now.
You don't even know there is a problem.

>Would you say I should wait a day before trying to invite him over again or something?
Doesn't hurt to give a dude some space now and again.
>>
>>18052336
What about non-consensually?
>>
>>18052336
Shit self esteem and poor confidence. That's what it is, I'm promising you. You give this aura that "I'm a creep" and that's what makes you creepy.
Change your self image, gain some self worth, be confident enough to know you're not a creep, and you'll be much better off.

Chances are, your tainted view of yourself is also tainting what you perceive. What is just normal behaviors you're telling yourself is women being totally repelled by you. They're not looking at you weird, you just think they are.
>>
>>18052347
>You don't even know there is a problem.
True lol suppose I meant, if I think there's a problem I want to confirm if there is or not immediately and then fix it if there is. Though I know that's a slippery slope, because sometimes insisting there is a problem is what causes the problem.
>>
>>18052351

I meant the prostitutes since that's not /truly/ consensual
>>
>>18052336
>Is it just because I'm a 4/10? Is that why girls treat me like shit?
Maybe

I'd be put off knowing you've been with prostitutes
>>
>>18052379

Nah I've never told anyone that, nor will I
>>
How do I stop being reserved at bars etc. where hooking up is going on and actually talk to strangers instead of my social circle I went out with?

I'm pretty self-conscious, but have no confidence problems in any other situation except trying to find a girl in a bar. I just feel like I'm another dumb faggot trying to get my dick wet so I stay reserved.

Does it show to you girls when some guy is especially reserved?
>>
File: 538310008.jpg (23KB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
538310008.jpg
23KB, 1279x717px
>>18052391
>Pic related.
Just gotta do it mate, it's not really one of those things you can ease into. You either approach or don't. Do or die.
It gets easier the more you do it.
>Does it show to you girls when some guy is especially reserved?
I mean, in the sense that he's standing off in the corner watching and not doing anything, yes that shows. If/when he comes up and talks to me? Not really. I mean you can tell when someone's nervous, that kinda shows pretty obviously, but that's also not inherently a bad thing. So long as you're not like, completely vomiting spaghetti on me, it's fine to have a few nervous laughs or sweat a little.
Just keep going, that's the key. A dude who totally flops with me and then runs off with his tail between his legs isn't a good sight. A dude who totally flops with me, but dusts himself off and gets right back on the horse might even still have a shot.
>>
>>18052391
Just turn around to a girl near you and say "hey"
>>
I've only had sex once, in a nightclub toilet if that even counts as having sex, with a girl that was apparently really drunk. Is this something I should lie about or not tell? I mean is it sexist, like I took advantage of her? Or is that only what stupid movies like Superbad try to teach you?
Either way, what would most women think of that?
>>
>>18052405
I think it's disgusting, trashy behaviour. But I'm also 24.
>>
>>18052411
Oh shit, I guess I'll try to make a better sounding story around it and if I get asked, try to get over with the topic fast.
Thanks
>>
>>18052404
>hey
>>hey
>.....
>>.....
Like I said I'm not that confident in talking to girls when I know absolutely fucking nothing about them that I could use to initiate a conversation.
>>
>>18052405
Yeeaaahhh I would not brag about it.
Though a lot tend to disagree with me, I don't find there to be anything inherently sleezy or wrong with 2 drunk people hooking up, so long as there isn't a party that is significantly more or less drunk than the other.

If you think this chick was super drunk and you were maybe just buzzed, or worse completely sober, yeah, you probably knew better than to get in that. Whats done is done though, and unless you just feel morally awful about it and want to repent, I'd just leave it be and not talk about it.
If you were just 2 drunks going at it, there wasn't really any rape. Or at least, you raped her, but she also raped you.
Again though, with feminist law a lot of people disagree with this and prefer to align to "Forced to penetrate is not rape, therefore only men can be rapists". So thats why I would just not talk about it period.

To recap my personal feelings, if you told me you fucked a drunk chick while you were admittedly not equally drunk, I'd probably stay clear of you. That's very sketchy behavior, and if you were sober then that's a huge red flag because you are responsible to reject her advances understand she was not thinking clearly enough to make these decisions.
If you told me you got smashed, hooked up with another smashed chick, I'd just think "Eh, alright he's had some casual bangs. So have most men."
Though to me personally, I'd rather get with a dude who puts a bit more emotional stock into sex, than a dude who bangs just anyone.
Regardless though, so long as you clean I don't care who you've fucked.
>>
>>18052435
Say something about your surroundings then. Something like "do people really like this music?" or "that guy doesn't look like he can handle his alcohol". Get creative, we can't hold your hand through this.
>>
>>18052435
Questions are your friend. Questions invoke responses.
>Hey
>Hey
>Hows it going?
>Good.
>Thats good to hear, done anything fun tonight?
Etc.
If she isn't putting any effort into the conversation or asking questions of her own, thats usually a hint she's trying to kill the conversation, and you should move on.
And also this>>18052440
Use your surroundings to find these questions.
"You know this song?" "What are you drinking, I wanna try something new"
>>
Not really gender specific or even a relationship question...

But, What should I do in this situation?

I am 20 years and and I decided to go for my EMT Cert and to Volunteer with my local Department.

And for some reason my parents are creating a whole big fuss about driving to the Station House. They keep claiming that my car is for School and work only. And last I checked, technically the VFD can be considered work as there are some benefits for volunteering
>>
>>18052447
That just sounds like a bullshit excuse to me.
>>
>>18052450
Yea.... I just think that they don't want me to actually do what I really want to do.

They have no issue with me driving around for random shit. But suddenly its a whole issue for the EMT stuff.
>>
>>18052453
Well why don't you talk to them. Explain to them why you want to do this, and how volunteering benefits you.
>>
>>18052447
Yeah, that sounds like a load of shit to me too. Unless it's like a shared car and you're using it too much/not filling the gas tank when you do, I don't see why they'd bitch. It's probably that they don't want you doing this and possibly give up school or something.

However, if the car's in their name, its their car and they have every right in the world to tell you what you can and can't do with their car.
If the car is not in their name, then tell them to fuck off. It's your car, your money.
>>
>>18052460
Already did that. They have no issue with going for the Certification, but the issue is with the actual Volunteering.

>>18052461
Eh, I guess they kinda have the right to tell me no to do it. But still I'm the only driver for that car, and its only become an issue recently.

They don't have an issue with me driving to other places even though they claim "Work and School"

And It's not like I can give up school with the EMT stuff as I would be an Unpaid Volunteer with my department and not actually doing it as a job
>>
>>18052472
Yeah I'd just talk to them rationally about it some time. Ask them what it really is about the EMT stuff that's bothering them, because it seems incredibly unlikely its just that they don't like using their car.
Should even bring up, if I buy my own car or get a ride from someone else then will you be fine with it?
>>
>>18052480
They told me that they would be fine with it if I paid for my own car insurance. But I'm a student who doesnt actually have the means to pay for it as I work only part time.

So, I really think theres something more there.
>>
>>18052489
Yeah, as I said, if they're giving you the freebie car you can't really complain if they tell you no. Even if it is for stupid reasons. Because, well, you can always just go get good, get a better job, save up, and get your own if you don't like their rules.

Like I said, just have a mature discussion with them. Even if it is just "We honestly just don't want you using the car for that purposes. Nothing more nothing less", well there it is. You can plan from there. Either save up for the insurance or see if you can get a friend to drive you.
Whatever the real problem is, you need to know what that is before you can try and find a compromise. Just talk to them, but don't get emotional.
>>
>>18052494
The funny thing is a few days ago they had no issue with me doing this. It just became an issue today.

And they seem to also be trying to just talk me out of it for other reasons, like there being the chance of me having to respond to a call in the middle of the night.
>>
>>18052501
Hmm, yeah all you can do is talk about it. Whatever their concern is, prepare to argue your side of it and what you can do to ensure it's not messing with anything else.
>>
>2 years ago
>have great female friend at work, had known each other for 2 years at work
>always slightly flirtatious, best friends etc
>her and her on-again-off-again by (only bf) have a particularly potent split
>we immediately hook up
>results in pregnancy, however, she and bf patch things up, I'm on the outs
>ruins friendship obv
>during pregnancy work is obviously awkward, I'm told to just leave it
>decide fuck it, I'm going to deploy w national guard as soon as baby is born
>finally come back August 2016, she and bf have another baby
>work in new place so don't see her unless I stop by her store

Is this an irreparable situation? I mean fuck killing Hitler, if I had a time machine I'd tell myself to just stay friends with her. Mutual friends tell me her relationship is strained. What could she be possibly thinking? What would femanon be thinking? Can even slight amends be made? We're cordial, but awkward.

Can I ever see babby? ;n;
>>
>>18052513
Yea, I guess. It just is odd with this whole situation.

Over the weekend they had no problems with it, then suddenly today they have issues with it. But they are not willing to discuss it either. Just that I can't do it and that it basically.

I wonder if they think I'm only doing it because my friend did it as well? But thats not really a possibility as she lives in a completely different county and the coverage areas don't overlap at all
>>
>>18052526
Uh, did you ever confirm that that child is or is not yours? Because shit bro. Thats your kid. Why aren't you wanting to be a part of it's life, and just shoving it off on the other fuck to raise. Does HE know this kid is potentially not his?

My guess is that bf has not a clue in the world that the kid is possibly not his, and therefore no, shes not gonna let you see it unless you cause a legal stink because she's not going to want him to find out he's raising someone else's bastard.

She's probably very scared of you right now though man. You probably have the tools to ruin her life. Unless you know for a fact this bf is either the actual biological father, or knows hes possibly not, you can break them up just by stirring that hornets nest.

Personally, if you actually cared about this chick, I'd leave her be. But if she's the kind of chick I think she is, fuck. She's a shitty person.
>>
>>18052542
We all three know the parentage of the 1st kid, she's mine, I talked to the bf face and he says he knows, doesn't care. 2nd kid is (most likely) bfs. I realize I'm making excuses, but I didn't necessarily want to shove the kid into someone else to raise but it was a lot of pressure at once, from her and just from the situation.

Bf is a serial cheater though, it fits his MO to have her tied down to him for all eternity, she is his backup pussy plus pays his rent, unless she wised up. Prob not.

I guess for my part, I feel shitty the way I left it, it does feel unresolved and I think the longer I go without just saying "I'm sorry for the way I acted, and the situation I put you in" (I am sorry, as cucky as that sounds) the more it'll eat at me. But you could be right, just leaving it could be the best.
>>
>>18052555
Alright, I jumped to conclusions then I recant that all. Personally though, if you want a relationship with the kid, by all means you have the right to that. But idk, I think things are far too strained with mom to go back. Nothing wrong with sending that message though, if it'll make you feel better. I just would not expect anything. If she's in a shitty relationship, its on her to get out of it if she wants to when she's ready.
>>
I love tall women; how do I meet them?
>>
I know all women are diffferent, but, what do girls in this thread think about guys who are into feet?

Because it seems from popular culture that they`re grossed out by it, but I think it can be fun since girls are all about shoes and pedicures and stuff.
>>
>>18052530
>deciding to be an EMT because some chick who isn't even interested in you says you should

lel
>>
>>18052796
Nah, I decided long ago to do this, but she just kinda gave me that little extra push to commit to it.

I would have done this anyway, just maybe not now, but a little further down the line.
>>
How frequently do you have sex? Both genders.
>>
>>18052823
Once a month.
>>
>>18052823
0 Hz
>>
>>18052282
We need more of you in this world.

>>18052642
Just go outside, they're easy to spot.

>>18052823
Twice per month with amazing hookers.
>>
>>18052823
Every day that I see my LDR boyfriend, so three times a week.
>>
How many waking hours a week do you spend with your SO? How many days is this spread over?
>>
>>18052774
I think poorly of guys who whine about their foot fetish every ATOGA thread.
I'd be fine with it. Though a lot of times it's paired with submission, and I'm submissive myself, so we'd be incompatible in that case.
>>
>>18052336
Sexual desire is a lot more than just being the bare minimum of not disgusting.
>>
>>18052334
Maybe being coy. Maybe wondering if you're still looking (out of interest or out of fear).
>>
How do I stop having the following mentality?

I am referring the idea that there will always inherently be a disconnect when I interact with the opposite gender because they are females as opposed to being men like I am. While there is probably truth to this at least to some extent, it bothers my autism.

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>18052920
First, is to try forcing it. Analyze the way you act differently, and force yourself to act the way you do around guys.
Second, is to give yourself examples of women being human. Be friends with women. All kinds of women in all kinds of fields and ages and personalities. Observe their differences, observe their similarities.
>>
Is it possible reconquered a chick that lost interest/wasn't all that interested, anyway?
>>
Last night my girlfriend came over, and at about 2:00 am she got a phone call. She hit busy and I asked if everything was okay, and she said not to worry about it. Then she got a few text messages straight after the call, replied to them, and turned her phone off. She seemed quite nervous, so again I asked her if she was alright and why someone was trying to contact her so late, and she said it was nothing.

This seems strange because she never really gets texts or calls from anyone. So I don't know why she suddenly started getting some, especially this late at night. And normally we're very open and transparent about things, so I was a bit surprised when she didn't answer the questions.

I do trust this girl, and I love her as well. But I can't help but be a little curious, especially since it's so out of the ordinary. Really though, it's none of my business who was calling her, so I know I shouldn't worry, but insecurity gets the better of me sometimes which is why I posted this.

I am overthinking this, aren't I? I'm just looking for some confirmation.
>>
>>18052823
I had sex once with an older girl as a high school freshman
>>
>>18052975
That is a red flag buddy.

> Not telling you who it is
Red flag 1
> Turning phone off
Red flag 2
> 2am contact
Red flag 3

> 3 strikes
>>
>>18052975
Yeah probably. Might have just been her parents or something, a friend she was fighting with.
>>18052946
Possible, yeah. Likely, not so much.
>>
>>18052823
Female, never have, likely never will lol.
>>
Girls/guys

I matched with a girl on tinder the other day and her profile said she likes horror movies

I checked back today and she removed it from her profile.

Would it be a faux pas to send message her a message referencing horror movies if it's not in her profile anymore?
>>
>>18052774
Not my thing personally, but I wouldn't mind humoring a guy I was involved with. I don't find it gross, I don't really understand it, but that's all. I have no real strong opinion on it one way or another.
>>
>>18052946
No, move on.
>>
>>18053058
Nah. It would be weirder if you like, gave away the fact you're rechecking her profile a lot.
>>
>>18053055
Fattie? Why?
>>
>>18052946
There is always the possibility. But probably not gonna happen
>>
>>18053068
Too autistic lol. And frankly terrified of it anyway.
>>
>>18053049
All of those things could probably be explained though.

>>18053050
I know it wasn't her parents. And I don't know about friends because she's quite introverted and doesn't really have any friends close enough to be texting her that late
>>
>>18053076
I highly doubt she has zero friends outside of you. Friends fight all the time for stupid reasons, It was probably just a needy friend being a lil bitch or something, her deciding it wasn't worth going into with you, someone who is uninvolved in their petty squabble, so she told them she'd deal with them later and turned off her phone so that it can stop ruining your night.
>>
>>18053076
Also how do you /know/ it wasn't her parents if you have no idea at all who it was?
>>
>>18053082
This sounds reasonable, and probably accurate. Thank you.

I mean, I know she has some casual friends, but none who really text her. I'm just being paranoid though. It annoys me that I'm even getting worried, because I don't want that to have any negative affects on the relationship.
>>
>>18053091
They're dead
>>
>>18053103
How are both of her parents dead? This is suspicious.
>>
>>18053103
kek wow. Well, any family member at all then, generally even if you are an adult, when both your parents kick it some relative will step in and try to take over the role to some degree. Idk.

Regardless trust your gf. If she's so introverted she can't make good enough friends that will text her, she's likely too introverted to cheat too.
>>
>>18052187
Girls, if you got raped or sexually assaulted, what would you like to hear from a friend?
>>
>>18053073
Anxiety? I can relate.
>>
>>18053123
mm that really depends. I was molested as a young kid, so it actually took many years for it to really affect me, because I never really understood what had happened.
But when I started coming to terms with it, idk I just kept it to myself. I didn't start telling people about it until I was ready to accept support for it, so I suppose the fact that they told you (unless you knew because you were there immediately after or something or witnessed it), means they're wanting something out of you.

It can also be situational. Since I was molested by another girl, pretty close to my age, I often get dismissed when I talk about my experience.
"That doesn't count." "It wasn't that bad, its not like you got raped by an adult" "Women don't do that shit, youre exaggerating" "Oh come on, she was just a kid too you can't seriously be mad at her" etc.
So what I would want to hear out of someone is just validation that my problem matters. That what happened to me was actually wrong, and I'm right to be upset about it.

But theres no telling what they do want out of you. All you really can do is ask them,
"What can I do to help you?"
Sometimes its nothing at all. Other times its just to listen without saying a word, other times they want your advice (just be careful, you're not a professional).
>>
>>18053132
Yeah, I'm afraid of it hurting. I'm afraid of it being embarrassing. I'm afraid of bleeding. I'm afraid I'll regret it.
The first is the largest fear. Idk why, I know it's realistically not going to hurt anywhere near as bad as I hype it out to be, and I've heard a billion different people tell me "It won't hurt if you're aroused enough blah blah blah".
I just can't shake it. Scares the hell out of me. I broke my fucking arm clean in half as a kid, and walked around for 3 days trying to hide it from my parents before they caught on, and yet I'm more terrified of what will likely just be a slight discomfort than anything.
>>
>>18053145
What scares me as a man is not being good enough, or sperging out because I've little real life experience (not just sex) and the girl will see right through me that I'm a manchild. The benis in bagina part doesn't even worry me that much.
>>
>>18053165
Hah yeah, I'm fine with the mental part. The physical just scares me.
Maybe I'm just selfish, but I've got not a single worry in the world on whether or not he'll get off. I'm just worried about my own comfort during lol.

I don't think experience really matters though. I mean, everyone's different right?
Even if you have experience with one girl and know what shes like, doesn't mean the next girl you're with is gonna like it either. Guys are the same way.

Like I had 2 boyfriends I ever got to handjob level with (Never got further though). The one I could jerk off without any lotion or lube or anything, he was fine with that. The other hated it dry.
>>
>>18052329
Kek, i still remember a guy farting by accident in front of the class like 13 years ago. I remember his name and the whole incident
>>
>>18053189
My friend farted in science class like mid sentence talking to me, and he literally jumped.
I started laughing and he was like "I really thought that was going to be silent, so when it came out it scared me"
>>
>>18053188
Yeah, men are easier to get off if you're a girl, but for us it's like walking a fine line between aggression and masculinity, and care and affection.
>>
>>18053210
Hah yeah its a fine line to walk.

I mean if it makes you feel any better, half the time we don't even really know how to get ourselves off.
I know I never had an orgasm until I was 20. For the longest time, I just thought my orgasms were the brief second of what I can only describe as "feeling pretty good I guess".
Then I bought my first vibrator and experienced what a real orgasm is.

To this day though, I've never been able to do it without toys. It's probably gonna be very disappointing to a guy knowing that's the only way I can get off, and that he probably won't be able to do it. Not because of anything to do with him, just because thats the way my body is.
>>
>>18053221
That is, in a sense, relieving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHc54Z_b3w
>>
>>18053247
Glad to help!
Idk if I'm really the norm on that, but I did have a lot of friends say it took them a long time to learn how to orgasm too. The whole vagina is a big mystery to figure out, even to those of us who have them lol.
>>
I was having lunch with my friend and it's really hard to read her. We talked for like an hour and a half but toward the end she started like, playing with her straw and ripping up the lid of her cup, and playing with her hair... does that mean she was getting bored?
>>
>>18053279
Probably. But you know, an hour and a half of talking is a good amount. I think no matter what you're talking about or how into you they are, after that long of just talking, anyone's gonna get a little bored.
>>
One of my closest friends is a female and I absolutely adore her. I've had 2 girlfriends within the 3 year span I've had her as my friend and they have both expressed that they are uncomfortable with the relationship I have with her. Her boyfriend also gets mad whenever we hang out.

I'm not sure if I'm in the right or in the wrong. We don't do anything physical. We just talk and enjoy each others company. Am I doing something wrong like my girlfriends told me countless times or is this all okay?
>>
Why are so many attractive women so insecure? I get why unattractive women might be, but I've met tons of really hot women who are convinced they're fat or ugly when that couldn't be further from the truth, or they think they have awful personalities when they're some of the nicest people I've ever met. It seems like life dealt them a really good hand but they don't want to see it that way and I'm confused why.
>>
>>18053337
Are you doing anything wrong? No. But are your partners allowed to feel uncomfortable about your friendship? Sure.
>>
>>18053270
It's quite fun to explore though.
>>
>>18053343
I, deep down, know I am attractive. At least, attractive from most.

Yet, I do have many insecurities. I know that if I get fat, I will not be as attractive anymore. So I fear getting fat.

Growing up was really confusing because teenage girls are the devil, and if another girl thinks your pretty, they will never admit it unless they are your friend. I was bullied a lot. It was conflicting on my self image. I was confused because my friends and family told me I was pretty, but girls who did not like me loved to say I was ugly. And when i was either made fun of or heard through the grapevine that someone thought I was ugly, it made me doubt myself.

Self image is a strange subject. There are layers to it (at least for me and the thought I have put into this). When I look in the mirror and at my own pictures, I think I am pretty.

BUT the entire other layer that contributes to what I think of myself comes from outside messages. Whether a girl tells me I am ugly, whether I read some statement that a size 7 is for fatties, whether a guy tells me I am not his type.

In short, pretty women are insecure because of this writhing doubt placed upon us. That, and if we were to tell others we think we were pretty, we get shot down. Or we're seen as stuck up. Society frowns upon arrogance. A hot girl recognizing her hotness is the path to cuntness.
>>
File: 1466714118301.png (28KB, 406x597px) Image search: [Google]
1466714118301.png
28KB, 406x597px
to anyone

how do I make my semen as sweet as possible? I am willing to cut out anything that makes semen generally taste salty. I've heard citrus fruits are good. What should I completely cut out or really tone down on?
>>
>>18053343
Because all women are "unattractive".
Tearing down someone's appearance is always the go to insult. Someone said or did something you don't like? Call em fat. This gets to people sometimes. Every single person on the earth has been called ugly by someone. Even (or especially) movie stars and such.
Some just take it to heart more than others.

Women also hate one another. We're very competitive so when we see one woman succeeding our first reaction is to tear her down, because we don't want her winning the man, because what would that make us? Failures who didn't get the man. We sabotage one another all the time.
>>
>>18053406
you aint ever gonna make your baby gravy taste good my friend.
>>
>>18053388
>whether a guy tells me I am not his type.

That actually bothers some women?

Shit, for all you know he's a chubby chaser and fatties are his type.

White women aren't my type, I generally don't find them attractive, but it's not a white girls issue. It's mine. The problem lies with me.

hypothetically, if you are a white girl, it doesn't mean shit about you. There are other men who'd find you attractive, I just won't.

God-damn. Not being someones type is nothing to be insecure about. It's their issue.
>>
Women

Why is my ex fucking with me? If she wants something, why can't she just fucking say it instead of doing all this subliminal shit? I'm not messaging her ass first
>>
>>18053425
What if thats not the real reason?

What if they are just gently telling you you are ugly?

Crippling doubt.
>>
>>18053411
>Women also hate one another. We're very competitive so when we see one woman succeeding our first reaction is to tear her down, because we don't want her winning the man, because what would that make us? Failures who didn't get the man. We sabotage one another all the time.

I've been in and out of at least half a dozen friend groups in the past 6 years and almost every single group has had a few bro talks where we've all questioned why the girls in the group are even friends with each other over the shit they've done. That said guys do cunty fuckboy shit too, human beings in general are fucked, but adolescent/emerging adult women do some downright evil things to each other.
>>
>>18053425
Well yeah, not that anon but it stings. All rejection does.
And it is especially so when it's a pattern. Like, I like a certain type of guy. I have a type myself, but found myself constantly getting rejected by this type for not being their type. And low and behold, these like minded men, have like minded types. So if I want to attract this type of man, I have to match their type as well.
Which may or may not even be possible. So it can be stressful yeah. But observation is key to getting better.
>>
>>18053432
Yeah, women are terrible lol. But mainly so when it comes to men. If you've got a lot in common, like any 2 people, they can be fun to be around. But as soon as you throw love or sex into the mix, it's all out war. Even if it's not even a guy they're interested in. Even if THEY'RE already in a happy relationship, women just do not like to see other women succeed in sex. Because it means one more dude off the market, or potential market.

Think it has something to do with the biology of it all. Women are on a time crunch, whereas men are not. Men can go on breeding forever, basically. Women lose their chance pretty quick, so if we're thinking animalistically, we want to get the best mate possible as fast as possible, and we're stepping all over one another to get it. Because whoever gets it first wins. Think part of that instinct spills over into our social rules too, even though it's kind of obsolete.
>>
>>18053430

As a fat white creepy virgin dude, let me tell you the key to survival if you do just so happen to be bottom of the barrel;

STOP GIVING A SHIT.

If caring about others opinions hurt, then stop doing it.

Yes, he might just be calling you ugly, but again, there are chubby chasers, guys who go for homely looking chicks because he thinks they'll be nicer than most girls, guys who go for bimbos looking to live on alimony and child support, and utterly masochistic guys who go for blue-haired pixie cut assless male-tear-drinking turbo-cunts...

Different strokes for different folks. One dudes ugly is another dudes, "Yeah she's alright".

Goes both ways too. I aint gonna worry about being unattractive when I've been rejected by all the girls getting with drugged up junkies, ex-cons, wife-beaters and cheaters, obvious players, married men twice their age etc.
Because if I were their type, quiet frankly I'd be insulted to be under the same umbrella as those men.

So, my second point really boils down to; fuck other peoples opinions, other people are fucking dumb.
>>
either gender: how does a guy become good looking to girls?

I tried working out for a couple of years, eating healthy, keeping skin clear, and dressing well. Im a friendly person and other guys talk to me all the time, but never girls. Like literally no girls, it's not me being picky.

All I can think of is, eat healthier. At this point Im about 10% body fat and my skin is not porcelain, but it's not pimples either.

I live in America, could my race be causing this? Im willing to change things about myself that are in my control, but Im not going as far as surgery.
>>
>cute girl I started sitting with on a whim in my boring stats class turned out to be interesting
>we laugh with each other a lot, even when we're just working through boring statistics problems
>see her glancing at me in the corner of my eye a bunch of times

i know it's 4chan but judging from my post do my chances look good enough to ask her to hang out, also is taking a walk around the lake a good casual date? the weather's supposed to be really nice this weekend. Kind of a shy dude, appreciate any feedback.
>>
>>18053459
>Think it has something to do with the biology of it all. Women are on a time crunch, whereas men are not. Men can go on breeding forever, basically. Women lose their chance pretty quick, so if we're thinking animalistically, we want to get the best mate possible as fast as possible, and we're stepping all over one another to get it. Because whoever gets it first wins. Think part of that instinct spills over into our social rules too, even though it's kind of obsolete.

that's actually fascinating and makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>18053477
It's whatever you have the least control over and you are most insecure about.
>>
Im 21, male, and never been in a relationship. about 5 months ago, I lost about 10kg, got a haircut and take my word for it im now genuinely really good looking and ive been more active in looking for a girl.

ive just had this really good 1st date with literally the first girl i've ever liked (ive had chances before but just never liked them).

she has a lot more experience than me and I just want to confirm that I should just tell her the truth? how much of a turn off would it be?
>>
>>18053477
>other guys talk to me all the time, but never girls. Like literally no girls, it's not me being picky.

You're waiting for good things to come to you.

There's your problem.
Want someone to talk to you, then go over and talk to them first.
>>
>>18053477
Theres no universal rule we can give ya other than the obligatory
>be not fat.
If you want to attract women, you have to use your confidence, self worth, and charm to get them. Not your body.
>>
>>18053483
Yeah, thats why it kills me when people say shit like "Women are the ones choosing men!"
I'm like, dude, biologically that makes no sense. We're the ones who can't afford to be picky. Our clock is ticking, You can still shoot out kids when you're 80 fucking years old if you want. Our ovaries literally putter out and give us limited chances, and then our uterus's rot out.

I suppose when you counter in socially its a whole new game, but still. Most women will want to be a mom some day, that's fact. Therefore, at a certain point she will have to decide which is more important, social worth, or getting that babby. She'll settle eventually. Guys never have to settle. If they want kids they can have them as late in life as they want, and can usually get younger women if they want. Granted, if you're really old you're likely not getting a young 20 something without having money, but whatever. Much more time to be choosy than women do.
>>
>>18053485
my skin color, I guess. I would just say my looks, but I've worked pretty hard to get in shape over the past 2 years. What the hell do I do, drop my body fat to like 6%? My face already has definition at 10%.

>>18053491
I don't want to come off as rapey. I'd rather have a girl be attracted to me first.

>>18053494
Im honestly not fat, I use to be skinny as fuck though. I don't know how to show them those things if they never speak to me.
>>
>>18053494
>be not fat
but guys can be fat and still have game. Look at videogamedunkey. If you're funny/charming, you can still pull women even if you have unattractive physical characteristics.
>>
>>18053516
You go talk to them you dense mother fucker.
Shit self esteem is whats killing your game more than anything else brother.
If youre sitting here with your thumb up your ass because you're too petrified with seeming retarded for doing something completely normal, then you can't sit here and bitch about how much you want people to talk to you.
Take action yourself or shut up and wait.
>>
File: CX_1zCkWYAA4v7X.jpg (60KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
CX_1zCkWYAA4v7X.jpg
60KB, 600x686px
>>18053516
be confident, be friendly. Don't be a tryhard.

If you act genuine and go to parties/clubs/social events acting like you just want to have a good time, women will like you for that. if you come off as obviously trying to get in some girls pants, and you're not 10/10 you won't get anywhere. Just be a cool social dude and girls will like you.

Took me years to realize this man but you just gotta force yourself to be a social butterfly. Spread your seed, socially. Make yourself known to girls. Befriend women for the sake of befriending them, and you'll get opportunities for intimacy.

I die inside when I see threads like

>HOW DO I INTO A STOIC HANDSOME TOUGH GUY?

you can start by not looking for validation from 4chan. Be yourself.
>>
>>18053520
True, that's because women are less visual creatures than men. Mentality and personality is what get bitches wet more than anything.
But still its a fine balance. You still generally have to have some degree of looks to get in the door.
Celebrities (and yes, youtube celebs count too) are tricky because they have the fame factor. They can get away with being ugly a little bit more than the average joe.
>>
>>18052187
Why do white women give up everything for a taste of the BBC?
>>
>>18053540
why do you go to /pol/
why do you care who people are into
why do you take /pol/ and alt right memes seriously
>>
>>18053544
I don't

Because I just want to know

Because I saw some white chick bang 3 black guys while her boyfriend was playing beer pong
>>
>>18053548
kek. that's really on that guy, he has shit taste in women, and the ethnicity thing has really no relevancy. The fact that she took pipe from 3 dudes in the first place is fucked. He's an idiot for dating a girl like that in the first place.
>>
>>18053531
ugh...
>>18053534
im not a try hard at all actually.
>>18053548
now im glad im ugly
>>
>>18053510
being a woman must really suck. Sometimes I forget how easy it is to be a dude.
>>
>>18053556
I never said you were a tryhard man, I don't know you personally. I'm just saying don't go to places with the idea "I'm gonna get some PUSSY tonight!". You're just going to disappoint yourself. You should go place with the mindset of "I'm gonna talk to some cool people and make some friends!".
>>
>>18053565
thanks, but yeah I never go out thinking im getting any girl.

After the guy above with the 3 black guys banging some white guys gf, Im kind of happy im ugly right now lol.
>>
>>18053557
Nah, I wouldn't trade it for the world really. I get far more benefits being a woman, and the way I like to live would only be acceptable if I were a woman anyway.

The woman on woman cat fest when it comes to bagging a man sucks, yeah, but hey. May the best lady win. Everything else about being a woman though (maybe except periods lol) fucking rocks.
>>
>>18052774
personally i reaaaaally dislike it because feet are generally just gross to me, no matter to whom they belong. however if a girl cares about you she'd probably be up to try whatever
>>
>>18052823
female and never have but might be getting there with bf soonish? definitely often then. fingers crossed lads
>>
>>18052975
if it really bothers you then it'd probably be best to just be honest about it. don't make it seem like you're blaming her or anything but be open about your feelings (ik it sounds super beta) and if she's considerate towards you, then she'll tell you the truth and you won't have to live with the uncertainty.
>>
>>18053572
both genders have their positives and negatives I guess.

I was referring to more superficial shit though, like being able to piss anywhere, and only having to take a couple minutes out of my morning to look decent.
>>
>>18053343
Man here, I know I am decent looking, but I've never had a gf and only had sex once, because on some level I don't really believe I could be all that good looking, seeing less attractive people have way better love lives makes me feel like there's something terribly wrong with me, and most of the attention I get from women seems to be strictly sexual. Imagine all of this is much worse for women, especially the last two
>>
>>18053590
Hah and I love the ability to be submissive basically. I love knowing people will usually go out of their way to be nicer to me and help me since I'm "weaker" and such lol.
>>
For online dating, what's a good way to get a conversation going? I'm not shy and have no problem talking to girls in person, but I've had no success on dating websites.
>>
>>18053650
Online dating is hard mode, because its awkward and robotic by nature. So keep that in mind, if you think it sounds awkward, it is, but it's supposed to be.

Before you start communicating, think about what your goal is, WHY are you communicating with them? You want to get to know them right? So just start asking them. Find out what they like, what they don't like, their goals and plans, etc.
>>
Girls,
what does it mean when you are chatting with a guy and he writes "we could hang out sometime, if you'd like to" and you stop replying entirely?
Should I even bother texting her ever again?
>>
>>18052291
yes,
You have you whole life in front of you, this is only one of many rejections to come.
>>
>>18052823
haven't had sex since 2008, 26M turning 27 in two weeks :(
>>
Should I ask a female friend with a bf how attractive I am? I'm pretty curious.
>>
File: military.jpg (156KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
military.jpg
156KB, 640x393px
Guys, especially those who have served:

Guy/boyfriend tends to withdraw emotionally and sometimes physically. What is the best way to help and act? I try not to pressure him or be angry and I'm always happy to see him and shower him in kisses. Is there more I can do?
>>
Last semester, I met a guy I would call as close to my perfect 10 as possible. We hung out and studied together quite a bit, then about halfway through the semester, he completely shut me out for no reason; stopped talking to me, took me off facebook, but he didn't have a girlfriend. It hurt because I was had been dropping hints that I would like to be with him, but he didn't take any. He's an older guy and generally a loner. I'm one of maybe three people in class he'll talk to.
Now, this semester, we're back to being friends, it seems. I don't know how he would react to me asking him out, since I can't even tell what he really thinks of me and frankly, I don't like the idea of having to ask a guy out. He's been helping me in the gym since he does personal training as a side job, but not for free. He said he cuts all his friends a deep discount and lets them pay with food or wine. So I guess my question, outside of general input, is would a really nice bottle of wine be a waste or a gesture he might get?
>>
>>18053835
Military and physical and emotional sheltering/withdrawal have nothing to do with each other (unless he has seen heavy combat). You might want to talk to him about it.
>>
>>18053852
>(unless he has seen heavy combat)
+20 years in the military, various warzones in the Middle East and other countries combined few intimate female relationships. I withdraw and I've live a cushy life in a first world nation, but with him, I feel that there is a connection between the two.
>>
>>18053857
Maybe he's always on guard and defensive due to the tours he's done. You still might want to talk to him about it.
>>
>>18053848
No.

Ask him out if you like him, he obviously isn't going to take the hint (probably on purpose), because life isn't always about sitting back and expecting someone else to do the heavy lifting.
>>
Been with bf for a couple of years. First two years he was really pushy about me losing weight (im 174 cm and 63 kg which is normal weight) and made me feel like shit althought im completely average and healthy.
He also watched almost exclusively very skinny "teen" porn, with a lot of petite girls.
After threatening to leave because my self esteem was completely destroyed, he now tells me im beautiful every day (but sounds really forced) and we have a normal healthy sex life, but he still watches borderline anorexic porn.
Im thinking about leaving him. I want to feel like a first option, and desired. I cant just get over those mean comments in the first part of our relationship. I know porn can be just fantasies, but pushing your SO to meet your porn standards is a whole new thing. Halp.
>>
>>18053914
I'd leave.
>>
>>18053914
Or maybe he watches porn that reflects what he is into and you don't match that which is his problem and not yours.
>>
>>18053933
I know, but it is my problem if he wants me to be different.
Also why would you go out with someone you dont like in the first place?
>>
>>18053939
He clearly does like you doofus. If he isn't really into your body type but is telling you that you look good and still having sex with you then he doesn't want you to leave.

Even if you think men a slobbering idiots we still connect with people on levels other than physical. Physical attraction is not the most important factor in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18052262
Why would I be is honestly the better question.
>>
Was going to ask out this girl, but the only time I see her is between classes with a group of people. My class starts first so i can't ever talk to her alone . Least creepy way of asking her out? Do I ask to speak with her alone? Doesn't sound like much I can do but ask her out in front of the mass of people.
>>
This is probably going to be long but idgaf at this point

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was both mine and my gf of 9 months' first time having a significant other for the occasion. We didn't discuss gifts like we did for Christmas and birthdays, but since it was Valentine's I showed up to her place with a small box of chocolate and a few other things. We were supposed to make something for dinner together, but she apparently woke up in a lazy mood and never snapped out of it at work so we went to a Chinese place last minute. I don't know of a way to say it without sounding greedy or bad because honestly I don't need anything, but she didn't even get me a card. We had a good time, she was smiling and laughing at dinner and for a bit after, then when we got back to her place about an hour into a movie of her choice she said she was tired and ready for bed and sort of kicked me out to do so.

She's been strangely quiet in the car for the past 6ish weeks, staring out the window and answering questions as succinctly as possible. I've always been the one to initiate conversations, both in person and through text, unless there's an event coming up or something going on that she's interested in. Lately she's been spending an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom when we go out. I'm talking 10 minutes minimum just to take a piss, and it's not like she's waiting for a stall to open up as I'll watch a mom with multiple kids go in after and come out before she does. At her place she's in and out in less than a minute, maybe 5 if she's dropping a Taco Bell bomb while cramping from the monthlies. I've asked her what's on her mind or if everything's okay and I get the "all is well" reply. I've asked if everything is okay between us and how we can improve the relationship, but I get the same "everything is good" response.

If this keeps up my next step will be to ask if she's happy, but I don't want it to sound like I'm hinting at a break up. What's going on with us?
>>
>>18053343
They say that to get compliments and an ego boost while simultaneously seeming humble.
>>
>>18053406
PINEAPPLE
I
N
E
A
P
P
L
E
>>
>>18053848
> and frankly, I don't like the idea of having to ask a guy out.
All the other stuff aside, this makes me mad as a guy. You don't like the idea of having to take risks? You don't like the idea of having to invest yourself knowing that it might invoke change? Figure out why you won't be direct and honest first. Guessing what somebody feels when you don't even ask them directly is stupid.
>>
>>18053990
Sounds like my ex I left because of that passive bullshit.
>>
File: 1408562479103.png (20KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1408562479103.png
20KB, 571x448px
Not sure if this girl likes me or what. Should I even bother her asking her out save myself from facing rejection?

>like girl in my organization
>talk a lot when we see another near the end of last semester
>make good progress in not fucking things up at the start of this semester
>catch her staring at me and smiling while we are all out eating pizza
>ego boost and determined to ask her out next week
>we don't talk much and I spill some portions of spaghetti out of being nervous and make unfunny jokes
>I-I'll just do it next week then
>today is next week
>have this gut feeling she doesn't want to make conversation or I'm being annoying so we don't talk much

I pussied out twice...I need to stop this but I'm confused now man. Maybe I was deluding myself into thinking she liked me. Also, her friend is always next to her so its hard to get a one on one setting with her to ask her out.
>>
Girls:

What do you consider 'dominant' in bed? Had an argument with my girlfriend about how she's kind of a starfish, leading to the topic of how she doesn't really like being dominant in bed - which I'm okay with, I don't really get off on being submissive. But she considers pretty much any kind of movement beyond lying back and taking it to be her making a move into being 'dominant', even just moving her hands more.

Tl;dr Where do you draw the line between being active in bed and being "dominant"? What are some ways to encourage being active without dominating?
>>
>>18054134
There is no line where active becomes dominant. You can be completely, vigorously active while your partner sits absolutely still and you can still be in a submissive role.
>>
>>18054144

That's what I think too, as I think D/S is more of a mindset thing than an actual action thing. It could be that she just doesn't like being active? In which case I'm even more lost, as I don't really know what I could do to encourage her to be more active at that point.
>>
>>18054154
Yeah it just sounds like she might not like being active. Maybe tell her what to do.
>>
>>18054159

We've discussed this a lot when we're not in the middle of having sex, but there've been minimal improvements. I also don't really want to have to tell her every time what I want her to do, as that would be something of a turn off for me. We came to an agreement awhile back that after I spend some time kissing her back (a major turn on for her) that she'll at least touch my dick, because I was getting pretty tired of having to tell her to do that every single time.
>>
>>18054182
Hmm well that's a good start. But I mean maybe if you tell her in the heat of the moment in a commanding voice, you can slowly "train" her how to please you. It will be dominant for her, and it will make her more active.
>>
>>18053990
Sounds like there could be a number of possibilities.

She might be developing feelings for someone else.
She might just be losing interest in the relationship, maybe because of the previous reason, or maybe because she realized she doesn't like you as much as she thought she did at first.
It's also possible she suffers from something like untreated depression, where people have "highs" and "lows". She might be in a "low" right now. Sometimes highs and lows can last for months at a time, and this is the first time you're seeing it.

The latter is the ideal scenario if you want to continue the relationship because it's easily fixable with medication, but the former two options seem more likely if she is acting normal around people who aren't you.
>>
>>18054331
It's probably not an issue then. Nothing to worry about. Bringing it up will make him self-conscious.
>>
For anyone. Is there any secret about yourself that you would never share with any partner regardless of how long you have been together? I'm asking because something of me I've never shared even with my social worker I feel will for sure have a quick end to a relationship. Of course this doesn't affect my day to day life. But I feel since it's something I hold to myself it might slip out at some point in life and will have negative affects
>>
>>18054344
Yeah, I have some stuff like that. Jerking off with friends when in 6th grade stuff like that I would never tell. If it's just something that happened in the past and doesn't affect you now, there's no harm in locking it away forever.
>>
>>18054344
I have a couple past experiences that are inconsequential to my current-day life but I guess I would consider secrets only because I don't really want to talk about them, and I feel like anyone I tell is going to start asking a ton of questions or might bring it up in the future

Sometimes getting things off your chest feels good but certain things are better off being buried and forgotten about, honestly
>>
>>18054344
I would disclose. I had a lame ass mental health problem at one point in my past and I actually developed another one in the process of hiding it from my new SO.
>>
>>18054352
>>18054353
>>18054357
The problem comes is it's a moral or sexual preference if you will that is highly frowned upon. I wouldn't act on it but it's there and I feed it with ways that aren't harmful but it has given me a different way of looking at the world and that's why I worry it may slip out at some point and not all of it but enough that people will be like HEY I noticed something.
>>
>>18054362

Are you a pedophile? Because I've got to be honest, I don't think I could handle this in a relationship.
>>
>>18054379
That implies that someone acts upon those urges doesn't it?
>>
>>18054382
No
>>
>>18054344
Yes. I wouldn't want a girl to find out I would totally fuck my own sister
>>
>>18054383
Keep in mind pedophile is always miss used and there are different philes out there for different age ranges.
>>
>>18054344
Sort of. Basically I had a friend I had made through an MMO. Later they told me about how they had cancer. One day they stopped logging on, and had some concerns. Turns out those concerns were correct. I mean, I just can't ever imagine a situation where it would be appropriate to tell them about that on top of the fact most people don't consider internet friendships valid I guess. But I don't really think it would have negative effects if I did.

>>18054382
Yeah I'm sorry but there's always that risk. While I don't begrudge a man that tries to go against his immoral urges, I would never trust kids with you. I doubt a woman who wants kids would ever be able to rationalize that away, and even if it sucks for you she still deserves to know what she's getting into.
>>
>>18054400
You're quite the ignorant person on the topic.
>>
>>18054405
It has nothing to do with ignorance if you're attracted to children. I won't begrudge you for being born some way, but hell just look at Salon magazine. They had some pedophile wax on about how he loves children and would never hurt them and how they're the ones who ~really~ care about kids.

Anyways fast forward and people dox the guy, turns out the guy is a freak. Talked about how he would diddle a kid if it was legal, that it can "benefit the child" on other forums. That children "want and need" pedophiles. Maybe you're not like that guy. But how can someone reliably figure out otherwise? A parent just can't ethically take that risk.

Or maybe you're something more muted like ephebophilia, but you're dancing around the topic so I'm going to assume the worst.
>>
>>18054344
Nope. I can and do tell my partner anything. I want them to know me as truly and fully as possible, more than anyone else and as much as another person can, because they are my partner.
>>
>>18052975
Yes it is your fucking business, actually and that bitch acted like a typical cheater.
>>
Girls

What traits do you generally notice between virgin and non-virgin males?
>>
>>18053848
pffffffffffffff

you fucking joking or what
ask him out
>>
>>18054704
Virgins are the only ones who ever talk about virginity status

I don't care if you've fucked someone before or not but virgins are more likely to go out of their way to bring up TOTALLY NOT A VIRGIN status and it's so easy to tell they're just saying it because they think it impresses me

If a guy is an actual non-virgin then he's more likely to bring up past partners as "exes", and probably has more elaborate stories about them besides just sex, so it's more obvious they are telling the truth

To be honest I don't want to hear about sexual experience (or lack thereof) either way unless we're potentially going to have sex and there is a chance he might have an STD
>>
Hey girls,

Last gf of about 7 months asked me at 6 months if I loved her. I replied that the phrase has particularly strong meaning to me and that I don't like flinging it around frivolously and that she'll know when the time is right. After that she grew cold and distant. I tried to fix it during the last 4 weeks, but nothing I did changed her attitude and I decided to leave.

Did I come off as an asshole or some kind of love hipster?
>>
>>18052358
This is so true, yet so easy to forget for so many people. I'm not the guy you were responding to, but thank you.
>>
>>18054755

If you're still not in love with someone after 6 months of being a "couple" it's not working out and she knew this. Yes you were a sperg with how you answered.
>>
>>18054760
Well fuck.
>>
>>18054755
Autism much? Just say it man.
>>
>>18054755

Love is generally the result of hormones that start to affect the brain soon after the beginning of a romantic relationship. Since you'd been together for 6 months, she most likely was feeling in love and asked you to know if you felt the same. Your response, while understandable and reasonable, translated in her mind to "no, I don't love you like you love me". She was looking for assurance that your relationship had long term potential and a real emotional connection. Women need that sort of comfort in relationships. Since you failed to provide it, she withdrew to protect herself and her emotions. If you come across a similar situation, offer something else comforting and assuring, if it seems too soon to confess love.
>>
>>18054755
I think if I were her, I would kind of get the impression that you weren't wowed enough by me to have fallen in love with me by that point, and I would probably feel discouraged from the relationship. She likely felt like she isn't good enough for you or you just aren't very invested in her as a long-term partner. Since she asked if you love her, I'm assuming it's because she wanted to tell you she loves you, but you didn't answer the way she expected.
>>
>>18054767
>>18054772
I feel like an autist now.
I still don't like saying "I love you" for the sake of saying it.
>>
>>18054785
It's not for the sake of saying it. You weren't in love. No big deal you just weren't right for each other.
>>
>>18053779
Help I want to know where I stand
>>
>>18054808
I'm married and I rate male friends/acquaintances if they ask. There's nothing wrong with asking a friend for their opinions and feedback just to get an outside perspective. So yeah, go for it.
>>
Do all attractive nerdy girls have lots of beta orbiters?

This is a concern because I don't want to approach a girl with a shitty attitude.
>>
>>18054850
Stay away from 'nerdy' girls, pure cancer.
>>
>>18054850

Judging people beforehand without approaching them as individuals first makes your attitude a bit shitty.
>>
I'm going to a university that's female demographic is near non-existant. I have mandatory classes/labwork for six days of the week.

I've met a bunch of girls but they always tend to get bored because I can only spend so little time with them.

Should I just give up on dating until I graduate?
>>
How would a guy know if he is good looking? Would girls approach you at university or the gym?

Im asking for a friend...
>>
I don't feel like this deserves its own thread.

When I'm alone inside for a long time I start to worry and get anxious about all kinds of things, like my future, my status as a man etc. But the instant I get human contact, even if only a cashier or just have a walk outside I feel motivated, happy, confident and clearheaded again.

Do I have some disorder or some shit?
>>
Fellow guys, and girls I guess

How can I stop thinking about girls, WITHOUT fapping?

I dont really get boners easily anymore, so my thoughts about girls isn't really an urge for sex. I used to force myself to fap in order to get girls off my mind, but that made things worse. I've been No
fap for 4 weeks now, which honestly isn't very difficult. Like I said, I don't get unassisted boners anyways. So as long as I don't touch my dick. I won't get hard and the urge to fuck
>>
>>18054881
I don't see how you get to that conclusion.
a) there are girls outside college, college shouldn't be your whole life right now
b) if you get along with them in that little time maybe you can ask them out or just keep seeing them outside?
>>
>>18054888
Nice trips.

I feel this too. I don't know how to fix it but I'll just sling out a random answer. Maybe setting a solid goal or projects would help? I personally trend to over analyze and ruminate both out of habit and a love of thinking about the intricacies of life, but it demolishes my mental health. The more thoughts on outside things, the better. Hope that helps.
>>
>>18054904

Not him.

But, I never went to college, and the area I live in is heavily family oriented. All the suburbs are set up for families with kids, suburbs literally everywhere which are seperated by shopping centers. That's literately it. No town city or anything, just family suburbs and shopping centers. On top of that, according to statistics, the most common age is 35-45, married. Young people don't stay here after high school..

So, I'm 26 now, should I wait until when I move out of here at 28 to start dating for the first time? Well, I guess I have to anyways..
>>
>>18054904

My classes are from 7am to 7pm and work doesn't end there either. It's very hard to keep up a social life in general.

Prior to university, I didn't struggle with women, but it seems university is making it harder to connect with women.
>>
>>18054917

>but it seems university is making it harder to connect with women.

That should be the easiest time to meet women... it's way harder in the real world
>>
>>18054925

I wouldn't disagree, but as I've mentioned the women demographic here is extremely low.
>>
>>18054928

I'm the guy who posted above your "7am-7pm" post.

Shits hard. But, I imagine it must be easier in college, where the girls expect to get attention from boys
>>
File: laughin.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
laughin.gif
2MB, 268x268px
Are male virgins over 21 always clingy?
>>
>>18054932

Yeah, I guess. It's just hard because there are enough spergs here to give the few girls all the attention they would want. Most of them are already in relationships.

I just wanna know if I should even bother trying to get a girlfriend when I can realistically only spend a day at max.
>>
>>18054933

I read Males who lose their virginity after 20 years will:

1. Generally have less sex partners in their life times compared to someone who lost it at 17

2. Will be far more picky about who their sex partners are

3. Will have less frequent sex with their sex partner compared to others.

4. More likely to develop emotional attachment with their sex partner faster than others.
>>
>>18054882
bump
>>
>>18054941
Only 3 is kind of bad in my opinion.
>>
>>18054941
All of those except #4 sound like reasons they are virgins, not results of being virgins.
>>
>>18054961

I think the stats are true. Because I lost my virginity at 20, I'm 26 now. I've gotten compliments from girls that I'm attractive and I'm nice. But even still, ive only had a total of 2 sex partners. I was only with each of those partners once. Meaning, I've only had sex a total of 2 times in 6 years.
>>
>>18054941
damn male virgins have it rough. I can see why most girls do not want to date them
>>
>>18054974
there's a huge difference between attractive/cute and hot
>>
Girls:

How would you respond if a nice guy casually said to you, "I would regret it for the rest if my life if I didn't ask you out for a coffee." ?
>>
>>18054982
>nice guy
>>
>>18054882
Just look yourself in the mirror. I'm pretty hot, the girls that tell me I'm hot just confirm that, but they don't decide that.
>>
>>18054980

Well... in that statistic, its "Males who lost their virginity at 20 years old". So.. the guys polled not virgins anymore. They were guys who lost it when they were 20, and answered questions based how their years went after that.

>>18054981

So being attractive/cute is bad?
>>
>>18054985
I can't rate myself at anything. I have to compare myself to how others did in order to get a rating for anything. I honestly can't tell if Im ugly or not.
>>
>>18054996
> Need to rate yourself against others
You're never going to make it bro.
>>
>>18055001
maybe i didn't explain myself clearly. Let's say I take a test and get a 70%. Now if the class average is 50%, then I did good. If the test average is 80%, then I did not do too good.

Does this explain it better? I need some metric in order to rate myself. I can't just look in the mirror and know if im ugly or good looking.
>>
>>18055006

Quit comparing yourself to others, it's not healthy in this context.
>>
>>18055013
alright, but how the hell would I know if Im ugly or good looking if I can't tell how I look from the mirror? Do I base it on the amount of girls who talk to me? Because well that's none, so I'd have to say Im real fucking ugly.
>>
>>18055027

Just use your eyes. You know what makes someone attractive unless you're a complete moron, a symmetrical face, clear even skin, good hair, even facial and body proportions, etc. There are clear objective signs of attractiveness you can check yourself. If you don't meet any, you're hideous. If you check some, you're okay enough.
>>
>>18052975
You really ought to ask about it though. Just say that you're concerned over it since it is so out of the ordinary
>>
gentlemen,

why are men who love women and have healthy relationships with women are dominating while the woman hating cunt is submissive tard?
>>
>>18054704
I absolutely can't sniff out virginity, but I can recognize the more stereotypical virgins who can't deal with women. The biggest giveaway is when they don't acknowledge I'm there. Eg I'm talking with a male friend of his when he spots us, and he awkwardly only addresses the guy and for five-ten minutes talks to him while not even looking at me. Guys do this because they get anxious about whether they should include me in the conversation and if so, how, so they try to find a loophole by just not accepting that I'm there. Whereas with a more confident guy there's a self-assured kind of casualty: he'll just give me a nod or flash a smile and be done with it.

But as I mentioned this is talking about guys who are hopeless with girls, not just inexperienced guys. If a guy knows how to treat women like people but hasn't ever gotten his dick wet, I won't know.

Some other potential giveaways are;
>either never ever talking about sex, or doing it remarkably often despite never talking about their own sex life
>being polite in a stiff way, keeping a lot of distance physically, freezing up if I physically touch him even if it's just a tap on the shoulder to get his attention
>either being really intense about looking at my face and nothing but my face, or not being able to hide that he's looking up and down my body (bonus points if I'm not even wearing anything remotely revealing and he's just checking out the fact that I have tits)

But I wouldn't worry too much about it. Whether or not you have some social skills matters much more than whether or not you have some sexual experience.
>>
>>18054755
I think the issue was twofold, first of all half a year is not really that short a timeframe to start loving someone, especially if you spend a lot of time together. Not like she told you after the third date. So in that regard I think she was definitely surprised and disappointed that you didn't feel ready.

What's more, though, yeah you were an asshole about it with the way you worded it. You essentially punished her for telling you that she felt very deeply and intimate about you, by making her feel like she's shallow for already feeling that way now. Also it is offensive to imply that she doesn't realize what she's saying and she must be flinging it around "frivolously" just because you aren't there yet.

Protip for the future: your feelings on things aren't necessarily the standard to measure things by. Her way of handling this isn't less legitimate than yours. Implying otherwise is condescending and disrespectful.
>>
>Go to University's cafeteria to get lunch
>I'm alone since most friends are working on theses at home or at work
>Decide to not spend lunch alone since I enjoy conversations
>Spot a girl eating alone and think what the hell
>"Hi, excuse me, is this seat taken?"
>"Uh hi, no, it isn't'"
>"Can I?"
>"Sure, go ahead"
>Sit down
>Eat lunch and talk
>Ask when her lecture is starting if she wants to eat lunch again at some point
>"I can do that,"+ smile
>Exchange numbers

Why did it go so well? I'm kind of perplexed at the moment. I don't usually just randomly go and talk to people.
>>
>>18054850
No, unless you think every single male friend is a beta orbiter, and even then there's attractive girls without male friends.

Speaking from experience (and I think this is common experience), I used to have beta orbiters as a younger teen, before realizing what was actually happening and what kind of dynamic I was in. Nowadays it's immediately evident to me when someone does not want to be my actual friend and is hoping for more, and then I won't want to be "friends" with them so that nips things in the bud.
>>
>>18055102
Maybe the stars aligned, who knows...

It went well, because you acted well.
>>
Women: Do you realize how entitled, hypocritical, shallow, and empty-minded you are? Or are you completely oblivious to this fact.
>>
I don't know.... Does this sound like a possible cause for her actions?

She had a poor relationship that ended and sent her into a depression.

Could have lead to loss of appetite which then obviously leads to weight loss.
The smoking can be a coping mechanism for the depression (Also appetite suppresent)
And College performance can easily be tied to the low energy that can come from the depression

Then with her way of acting towards me, maybe she ended off in such a bad way that she is unable to become close with those she may be interested in? Like she seems interested in me, but also seems visibly nervous at times with me
>>
>>18053914
I'd leave too. Like my boyfriend isn't my physical type whatsoever but I have never made him feel insecure about it. He has picked up on it and teased me about it but, if he is making you feel insecure about it, it's not worth staying
>>
>>18055102
Be happy with it, don't analyze it. There is no way of knowing. She could instantly have felt attracted to her, maybe she was in a great mood, maybe you were confident and natural asking her about the seat, or some combination.

Approaching strangers is always, always a numbers' game. You don't know what context you enter by becoming part of their day so there's no point in trying to pick apart your own actions like they happened in a vacuum. They didn't and you'll never have the full picture. Be happy it went well.
>>
>>18055121
I just asked because it made feel like "why the fuck have I not done this before?"
>>
>>18055126
Haha, well, not everyone would respond this positively, but it's absolutely the first step to approach people.

In general you can get away with a lot as long as you don't push yourself on anyone and make it clear that they can refuse your company. Asking never hurts.
>>
File: absolutely stressful.png (199KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely stressful.png
199KB, 600x450px
>>18055090
But what are people who are like this supposed to do? Its a vicious circle. You are nervous around girls because you are inexperienced with them and this inexperience leads you to not/ barely interact with them or pushes them away like it apparently does to you. Thus you cant gather experience with women and stay inexperienced and nervous. I think Im a bit like this, although not nearly as severe, and Im actually working on asking a particular girl out however its still a lot easier for me to interact with other dudes. Im also very insecure about being rejected or coming across as weird/ creepy so I never know if being even a little bit flirty, or at ease at all really, when interacting with a girl is appropriate. I never hug girls unless they iniate it themselves. I also struggle to find something to talk about which isnt either really trivial or related to school. Like many others I also find it hard to find the distinction of someone just being nice to me or being even remotely interested unless its very clear. I dont expect anyone to magically solve my situation but some general tips would be greatly appreciated.
>>
What do girls think of shaved man ass?
>>
>>18055171
fuck a drunk or ugly girl or just give up

if you're a male virgin over the age of 20 you're either unattractive and wont be having sex anytime soon or you have been actively trying not to have sex
>>
My gf has been exceptionally angry with me due to the fact that I'm way to overly friendly to all my friends and thinks that I'm being too friendly to my friends that are of the female gender. She's asked me to stop showing any physical affection of any kind because it upsets her. I know I need to change and I respect her wishes and feeling and I would never cheat on her with anyone, but what am I suppose to do? Like straight up slap my friends when I meet them?
She also made it sound like all girls are territorial animals that have to claim and defend their property. I know I'm obvious to many things especially affection, but are girls really like this?
>>
>>18055185
Pretty insecure of her.
>>
>>18055184
Im not over twenty so theres that. Will things get easier once you get into uni?
>>
>>18055185
Was she one of your friends before?
>>
>>18055185
>are girls really like this?

Some are, some aren't. The same as it is with men. Your gf happens to be the jealous sort, so find a compromise. But also set your own limits what you won't do to appease her, because it you let her, her jealous could turn extremely controlling.
>>
>>18055185
>that are of the female gender

Why are you talking like this?
>>
>>18055203
Because he's trying to make it sound like it's not a big deal he's physically affectionate with other girls that are not his girlfriend.
>>
File: 1421998416874.jpg (630KB, 1829x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1421998416874.jpg
630KB, 1829x1827px
>>18055185
>Like straight up slap my friends on the butt when I meet them?
Yes.
>>
>>18055090
>The biggest giveaway is when they don't acknowledge I'm there.

Straight up sounds like you've "met" me (I included the quotation marks because I hardly consider me ignoring you as "meeting" me).

I'll elaborate on this kind of behaviour. I've been called creepy so much that I know better to mind my own business. Don't speak unles spoken to. That kinda shit.

I do not need to invite drama by talking to a woman, unless it's for work related reasons.
Guys are fine, they aren't going to assume I have some ulterior motive, and if a girl talks to me first then I'll make small talk back.

But, I know my place. I'm better off pretending she's not there.

>>either never ever talking about sex

That's literally just asking to have my status as a virgin called out on. More unnecessary attention and drama.

>>being polite in a stiff way, keeping a lot of distance physically, freezing up if I physically touch him even if it's just a tap on the shoulder to get his attention

Politeness (formality) is a distancing mechanism to prevent me from getting to close to people.

Keeping distance physically... boundaries are important. For some reason I get paranoid if a a girl gets too close to me, she'll wonder why I didn't move away and then she'll think I'm creeping on her.
And then a thousand white knights will lynch me.
Also, I got bullied pretty harshly as a kid. The more distance there is between me and anyone else (regardless of gender) the safer I feel.

Freezing up if touched... When you go through your entire adolescence seeing your peers pat each other on the back, hug each other, high five and try to mimic it, only to be met with "eew don't touch me" it does some fucking damage. Physical contact is a no-go.

I used to be an ugly kid with poor social skills.
I'm mostly better now (apart from this behaviour patterns... I like to mind my own business though) and have been called handsome.
The problem is my body changed but my mind didn't.
>>
>>18055230
2/2

>>18055090
>>either being really intense about looking at my face and nothing but my face, or not being able to hide that he's looking up and down my body (bonus points if I'm not even wearing anything remotely revealing and he's just checking out the fact that I have tits)

And this is more part of the problem.
I can't win.

I look at the face and I'm a creep for not looking at your tits on the sly.

I look at your tits, get caught and I'm a creep .
Exactly why I'm better of ignoring women.

Though, it doesn't even stop there.
A friend showed my a text from some girl he was seeing, she basically called me creepy because I never just randomly tried to chat her up. This was someone I only saw at work, where I work, and focus on my fucking work. Because it's a goddamn job, that fucking pays well, but needed to get rid of people in the past year. I'm going to work my goddamn fucking ass off trying to cling onto my job.

The bright side is, if I ignore women and mind my own business, I don't have to hear that load of bollocks.
>>
>>18055090

>>being polite in a stiff way, keeping a lot of distance physically, freezing up if I physically touch him even if it's just a tap on the shoulder to get his attention
>never talks about sex

I've had sex twice before 5 years ago, I still do that shit.
>>
do you guys notice how most of the guys around here are told stuff like "Don't be a NEET" or "don't be a loser" etc when they talk about being rejected or why no girl wants them?

Well, I'm not that.
I've become successful and stuff (software engineer, making 6 figures)
Of course I never mention that or anything like that. I don't show any money problems.
I do consider myself ugly though, here and there a couple girls have said I'm cute, but I already accepted that and not feel insecure about it.

Still though, why do I feel like it doesn't make a difference?
Sometimes it feels like it's unnatractive to be successful and girls think it's more romantic if the guys is a NEET/ broke af?

I didn't work on myself to get girls, it's something I did for myself, but I guess the question is

Do you girls find it more attractive/romantic when the guy is broke/doesn't have his shit together?
>>
>>18055119
ideas?

I'm just try to see if I can get an idea of why shes like this, and hopefully be able to counteract that so at least she can be comfortable with me as a friend
>>
>>18055194
Didn't want to say that but I get that feeling
>>18055199
No we met at the gym I work at
>>18055201
I'm exceptionally afraid of this. My last interest had this problem and it was probably due to the fact that I didn't do anything about as well, but I'm just trying to be nice to people. She knows that I don't mean anything by it, but she doesn't know how my friends are. It also doesn't help how her friends support her decision.
>>
Girls and guys

I'm starting to think masturbation is not mentally healthy. After orgasm I feel a huge dose of anxiety.
>>
Girls (or guys)

How can I try to get this girl to be more comfortable with me?

She seemed to have been depressed in the past, and that seemed to have lasting affects in preventing her from forming relationships with people as friends or more?
>>
How can I get girls to approach me? Looks matter very little to me, so I'll take almost anything. Im fit and about to finish a college degree. Im just really shy and introverted.
>>
>>18055556
>How can I get girls to approach me?
Money, height, fame.
>>
>>18055563
well 2 of those I don't have and the money. I think you mean like millions and while my degree as the opportunity to make 6 figures in 5 years time...you mean millions and while I can accumulate millions by retirement time that's too late.
>>
Guys and girls

What sex possitions are good for the small peen appart for on top and 69. He's much taller than me so that should be taken also into concideration. I just want it to be good for the both of us.
>>
Is it true that it's extremely easy for girls to get laid (not fat or ugly ones)?
>>
>>18055586
>laid
Yes
>satisfied
No
>>
>>18055586

Yes and no. Insecure and shy girls still struggle, because they don't believe anyone would want to have sex with them, but for more confident girls it's fairly easy.
>>
I'm a girl going on a date to a hockey game tonight. Is it cool if I eat taco bell before hand. Pros and cons
>>
>>18055513

Maybe she just doesn't like you as a friend or anything else. Just leave her be.
>>
>>18055584
Girl-
I always liked it laying on my back with my legs lifted if he's a big guy.
>>
>>18055512
I got bored of porn it after awhile and found myself cumming to weird shit. If it causes you anxiety then don't do it.
>>
If a girl asks you out of the blue to describe her, what's the best answer to give?
>>
>>18055622
Tell her she'd make a great single mother
>>
>>18055622

Something flattering but honest. Don't tell an ugly girl she's beautiful or a dull girl she's fascinating. Using rarer complement will win you points, call her witty instead of pretty or brave instead of friendly. Girls like it when you notice things about them, so using complements they haven't necessarily heard before will make them happier than getting generic descriptions.
>>
>>18055603
Doubtful, seeing as we can easily speak for hours upon hours via text. But the thing is that she cant really seam to speak to me in person. She sounds almost nervous or anxious
>>
>>18054630
How is it my business though? Wouldn't it be kind of controlling of me if I insisted that it was?

>>18055055
I feel like this would backfire on me, or that she would get angry with me if I did.
>>
File: 1473784018267.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473784018267.png
51KB, 240x232px
What does it mean if a guy stops putting kisses at the end of his texts?

He was the one who initiated the kisses but I'd always return them
>>
>>18055635

So... napkin? Giving her emotional support doesn't earn you points to make her your friend of more. If she wants a "virtual" relationship and is not interested in making it face-to-face, then she is not gonna make it a face-to-face thing.
>>
>>18055609
Thanks!
>>
>>18055622

Depends on your personality and hers, really. I tend to be sarcastic and make jokes based upon what was said rather than canned shit. If you're prepping canned material don't expect to go far.

If talked to me about her job and asked me that later on I'd probably say, "Not getting that promotion" or something like that.

Do improv. Know your audience.
>>
>>18055622

"You're alright..."

Thrive in the ambiguity.
If she doesn't know what it means, she can't use it against you.

Womaning 101
>>
>>18055613

The reason I do is sometimes my nuts feel so full and uncomfortable
>>
>>18055660

Maybe he wants to see if you care enough to initiate
>>
>>18055584

Guy here, prone bone is great. But the biggest thing is in-sex communication. Let out a bit of your freaky side. Hopefully he also likes to explore. I'll try all sorts of things on a girl unless she specifically tries to stop me. Most of the time my girls don't. I'll play with their ass then slide a finger in when I'm eating them out, I'll grab both of their hands by the wrist with one hand and hold them down. You want to have fun with sex? Have fun with it. Don't just be vanilla.
>>
Do some girls not enjoy sex?

My girlfriend has a healthy sex drive, but she said sex isn't something that interests her too much, mostly do to bad experiences. She doesn't have much experience and she's really tight down there, so the few times she's tried it has been painful and not enjoyable. She's actually never had a dick fully inside her because it's been too painful.

With that said, she enjoys things such as fingering and vibrators.

We haven't had sex yet, but we're thinking about doing it soon. What are some ways that can make it more enjoyable for her so that she becomes more interested in it? Do we just take it slow and gentle?
>>
>>18055683
Well I could do it. I asked him to go on a date again but he's being kind of vague about it
>>
>>18055660

You need to initiate sometimes, too. It feels like shit when you're the one carrying the relationship and only get love when you basically ask for it first.
>>
>>18055670
We met in class, so we at least know each other in person. It's just that she started to get a little more distant in person, but would at the same time be closer via text.

Also, I she has never used me as an "emotional sponge" None of our conversations ever got close to that sorta topic
>>
>>18055694

That's correct. She'll need to work with her issues with you, as well. At least she's being up front. Slow. Also, find out what turns her on. You'll need it. Like I tell basically everyone, explore your bodies. Try things out and communicate above all else.
>>
>>18055702

So you talk for hours about nothing? Great. Have fun.

As I said, if that's all she wants, that's all you gonna get. Sometimes it's not about your approach. It's just that the other person doesn't want more.
>>
Just throwing it in because I dont think this deserves its own thread.

So I've been training martial arts for 2 years. I am really serious about it and I want to become a master myself.

There are always some girls in my section. And they are all into me. Once my buddy overheard them talking who they think is the cutest guy in section and they all were giggling when they unanimously agreed its me. I guess its because most of the guys in my section are pursuing them and I do not, I am just helpfull and joke a lot about stuff.

Most of those girls are taken, some are way to young for me.

Sometimes there someone single but I dont really know if I should date them as this might bring some relationship drama to my section.

This is my retreat from everything.

Should I /adv/?
>>
>>18055584

If they're significantly taller I would recommend laying in on the bed or just letting him lift you up and thrusting in that position and could use a wall or table top to support yourself

If ur worried about not doing anything as ur 'stationary', don't be scared to suggest letting him experiment and touch places he wouldn't usually go.
>>
>>18055711
Eh, we talk about somewhat important shit, and just random stuff, but nothing thats in the are of venting.

And I guess that is a possibility, though the overall situation seems to point towards that she would be interested in me as a proper friend or possibly more. But again, she seems too nervous to proceed
>>
>>18055730
>But again, she seems too nervous to proceed

If she is not working towards it, then she doesn't want it. Stop projecting what YOU want and learn to interact.
>>
>>18055719

Well, your brain is saying no, heart is saying maybe, your dick is saying yes.

Since there is no emotion controlling your brain like fear, but rather a totally rational idea of not causing drama, leave them be. Continue to do what you do and you'll be the guy they forever fantasize about. You'll ruin part of their fantasy by turning it into reality. There's tons of girls out there who think the same. If they think you're cute there's others. Let those in the other section remain your lusting cheerleaders. You're better off.
>>
>meet girl
>we almost start dating in 3 weeks
>feels like months
>she already told me she ended a relationship in a bad way in less than two months and still had feelos for the guy
>she tells me she is fell for me but had a history with the dude
>we agreed to part for a while until she decides what she is going to do
She is not a slut and is legitimacy confused as fuck. The guys is ugly and kinda of a jerk but it still feels bad. The sex was great.. End blog
>>
>>18055741
She actually seems to be gradually trying to work towards it, but then nerves seem to roll back the progress to a degree.
>>
>>18055751

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>18055691
Thanks for the advice!
We communicate a lot, but I wanted some good possitions to do at first, so he feels assured not only by my words and sheer willpower that everything will be ok. I've never had to think about that previously so I'd rather try some tested out things before venturing out.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
>Have one night stand with girl I met through friends
>Amazing sex and overall amazing night with her
>We share the same group of friends
>Hanging out afterwards is awkward
>We avoid eye contact
>She tells me she needs time away from me
>Hard to avoid each other when we share the same group
>Want to talk to her and be with her so badly
>Not sure how she feels
>Talk to her about it
>She tells me she wasn't comfortable when we had sex
>Even though she was way more into it
>And started it to begin with
>And that it's best we just stop talking and hanging out
I miss her so fucking badly, she's so amazing and perfect in every way to me, but I'm more than sure she wants nothing to do with me, what do I do?
>>
>>18055757
Eh, she actually does seem to. Starts to open up about more personal stuff, and starts to bring up times shes free. But then for what ever reason she reverts to her old shy ways
>>
>>18055765

You fucked up by getting so attached to her so fast. You barely know the girl. Clearly she got turned off by how addicted to her you got. Sounds like you fucked your chances for now. Pull back, calm your shit and life your life. Talk to other women. Give her space.
>>
>>18055726
I kinda dislike being "stationary" or starfishing lol. If I'm not being active even in small motions I feel rather stupid. Good thing he doesn't mind.
Thanks for the idea, would be interesting to try though I kinda feel like this won't really work all that well.

Btw does anyone have a more fem-leading possitions or ideas rather than him going for it?
>>
>>18055779

Yeah I see that now, I really did fuck up, it's just she's an easy 8/10, without sounding like a total loser she's easily one of the hottest girls I've ever slept with, it was hard not to want to be around her, before we actually had sex we hung out every single night for about 2 weeks straight

But yeah I am more than sure I freaked her out by wanting to be with her so much, it's been about 3 weeks since we had sex, we've talked once or twice since then, I see her every single day which isn't helping at all

Just the feelings and pain from the whole thing are so intense I can't focus on anything else in life.
>>
>>18055780

Like the other poster said, a girl telling her dude what she wants is hot, especially when it's kinky. The best sex I've ever had was when girls would fucking communicate things she wanted. Or better, do what I do as a guy, just take it. When a women takes a bit of lead and takes what she wants and gets a little assertive that is proof that she's INTO IT. And if she's not into it then sex isn't worth having. Get him in his back and ride him. Suck that dick like it's got the antidote, as Chris Rock said. Push your pussy onto his face and grind it onto his mouth. Rub yourself while blowing him and stick the fingers into his mouth. Be into it.
>>
>>18055788

I know. You got attached and broke your cool, now you her it's like the guy she knew wasn't the real you. On a personal level it's tough, but there's tons of other hot girls, you need to get yourself out there. Getting attached because she's hot is just lust. That fades. I've been there. Remember this: If you got a hot girl once, you sure as fuck can do it again. Don't get desperate.
>>
>>18055793
I'm kinda holding back because idk i feel kinda dishearted because of the stigma that girls should not take the lead and honestly this made me feel better. I enjoy sex much more if I take the lead and be a little bit dominant.
Thank you anon for this.
>>
>>18055780

I was just trying to give u the male lead roles as from what I understood u were male.

Excuse the humour but yeah, to put it blatantly, if u dating a taller guy feel free to strap him down and ride him like never before in every which way possible...personally it's not need to say how/what is best as u learn what works very quickly when leading it all yourself
>>
>>18053416
Pineapples and mangos make it taste gr8 tho
>>
>>18055806

Good. If I found out a girl I was with was holding back with me, I'd bend her over my knee and spank her until she learned her lesson and loosened up.

Holding back is a great way to completely not enjoy it whatsoever. I hope you two dig into and ravage each other.
>>
>>18055816

Oh, and remember this always: lady in the street, freak in the bed.
>>
How common is it under 30 for white girls to have fucked a black guy? Im about to starting looking for a long term gf and not trying to get some bbc slut. Id rather not have a gf then one who likes black guys.

Attracting a girl isn't an issue, but Im looking for what I want might be.
>>
>>18055880

I'm going to answer this honestly: join the KKK.
>>
>>18055816
>>18055860
>>18055850

Thanks anons!

Your words gave me confidence in what I'm doing and wanting, will be good days ahead yeah. Thank you once agian.
>>
>>18055898
I dont have an issue with black people or any other race. I just want a girl I know is into white guys. Im going to be honest, I'm a little under 7" long. While that's a good size for a white guy, I can't compete with black guys on that front. Im just not into interracial shit either and Im not a cuck.
>>
>>18055914

Okay, so you're self-conscious about your dick size and you want a girl who hasn't experienced the world and lives in ignorance to be your ideal mate. Your dick isn't the deciding factor and not all black dudes have huge dicks.
>>
New thread?
>>
Question for girls: What things do guys do or say that makes you think they're interested in you?
>>
>>18056006
doesn't answer my question.
>>
How does it feel to reject a guy you've known for a long time but have no feelings for?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.