[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Why do I always feel horrible about being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: sad noctis.png (433KB, 1003x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad noctis.png
433KB, 1003x656px
Why do I always feel horrible about being gay?
>>
Because society taught you to feel that way.
>>
File: geraltt.png (325KB, 636x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
geraltt.png
325KB, 636x405px
>>18051503
This.
>>18051498
Internalized homophobia.

I never really had a problem with being gay because I fucking love it so I can't tell you how to overcome it. Being gay is an incredibly beautiful thing though. Maybe you'll reach a point in your life where you can love yourself. Or not and you can continue to be a self loathing bitch. Whatever works for you.
>>
>>18051503
Did they? It seems like pro gay propaganda is everywhere you look.

At one point I used to date girls, but as I understood women better it became harder and harder for me to be attracted to them. Sex became a chore. I feel like now I understand women completely, and it would be essentially impossible for me to ever love one. I don't know if I could ever love a man, but I do know I could at the very least more likely put up with their bullshit. Also everyone I've ever admired has always been a man, everyone I've ever trusted has been a man. I can hardly even form friendships with women just because I know how full of shit they all are.

I have a pretty terrible relationship with both parents and have lived alone for years. Despite this, I still trust my own father more than my mother; my mother at least is a born bullshitter and basically a whore.

>>18051510
I have no doubt I could fulfill the task of reproduction. I do intend to have children one way or another. Millions of gay men have done it in the past, many will do it in the future. It's being married with a woman and that kind of lifestyle I don't think I could ever really deal with. Reproduction is really, just mostly mechanical and a matter of finding a willing surrogate.

>>18051518
This is just as stupid as statement as "Being straight is an incredibly beautiful thing." It's just fucking, don't pretend it's any more "beautiful" than taking a shit or eating breakfast.
>>
>>18051522

Oh so you're not gay you're just an antisocial asshole.
>>
>>18051522
lol, so salty. being gay is a beautiful thing :^). keep raging tho, lmao
>>
>>18051532
Sex is just an animal need. You could fulfill it however you want. Over time, I came to prefer cocks. Even antisocials have sex lives.

>>18051534
Being gay is just a choice you made one day because it suited you best. You can believe the propaganda if you want, I prefer to just be honest with myself and others.
>>
File: slide.jpg (243KB, 934x1078px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slide.jpg
243KB, 934x1078px
>>18051546
>being gay is a choice
nope, sorry, lol. If that were true every straight guy on the planet could suck cock and get a rock hard erection time and time again. There's literally nothing wrong with being gay. stay mad
>>
>>18051562
Most straight men have had a gay experience before, same with women. There's a good chance you've fucked women too, I know I have.

Sexuality is entirely a choice. You decide whatever lifestyle works for you. "Straight" men just decided they like vaginas and getting married/having kids or whatever more than sucking cock or getting fucked up the ass.

However, yes, homosexuality is the purest form a love. Still a choice though.
>>
>>18051567
>Most straight men have had a gay experience before, same with women
[citation needed] :^)
>>
>>18051576
it's been a thing since SPRQ man. for a supposed gay man you don't seem to understand much about the fluidity of human sexuality

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/cdc-survey-a-surprising-number-of-heterosexual-men-have-had-gay-sex/

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/01/cdc-survey-a-surprising-number-of-heterosexual-men-have-had-gay-sex/

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/01/08/a-surprising-number-of-straight-men-admit-to-having-gay-sex/

>Rather, 43% of people identify themselves as somewhere between exclusively homosexual and exclusively heterosexual – showing people increasingly see sexuality in a less polarised way.

It's a highly false assumption to preclude that someone is just born gay or born straight. Sexuality has been recognized as a spectrum for decades.
>>
>>18051498
This is God's way of telling you it's wrong and you should change your ways.
>>
File: 1458273840604.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458273840604.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>18051584
Okay, I guess you're right somewhat. Tell me, anon. You created this thread to shitpost, right? It's clear you're just looking for attention.
>>
>>18051603
I'm just being honest. I'd like to stop feeling guilty. Despite how clinically I understand these things, it doesn't make me feel any better.

>>18051598
I'm sure God will forgive me. My contributions to society are enough. If he won't, that's between me and God.
>>
>>18051611
Guilty for what? Gay sex is great. If you aren't an autist try dating. You might be able to find a guy you love and who you want to spend time with. It's much better than empty sex.
>>
>>18051616
>"love"

I really don't know if I'm built for that sort of thing. I mean I do try, I'm just very incompatible with most people. Exchanging sex and physicality is easier than exchanging thoughts or emotions for me.
>>
>>18051620
>I mean I do try, I'm just very incompatible with most people
clearly. I guess just do what works for you. Wear a condom tho, bud.
>>
File: mike pence.jpg (27KB, 466x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mike pence.jpg
27KB, 466x404px
>>18051625
>condoms

I guess
>>
>>18051498
Because you're a faggot and that makes you mentally ill.
>>
>>18051834
honestly the most reasonable advice in the thread so far.
>>
all the good men being slaves to vagina is the only bad thing about being gay
>>
You don't know the hormonal rush derived from the desire to impregnate a fertile female so your male development is incomplete.

>faggots not getting what I'm talking about
>>
>>18051943
That's ok. These undeveloped males you speak of have made countless contributions to the arts and sciences as well as industry in general. The list of gay multimillionaires and billionaires continues to grow, and though I don't compare to such people I make my own contributions to society and am proud of them. Also I could easily have children if I desired to become a father.

>>18051885
Tell me about it.

>find hot ass guy
>he's straight

everytime.
>>
>>18051980
Faggot reply from faggot poster
>>
File: gay link.jpg (60KB, 469x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay link.jpg
60KB, 469x626px
>>18051988
should we go gayer?
>>
>>18051498

Because deep down you know it is wrong.
>>
>>18051991
Try /s/, might cure you
>>
>>18051611
What is there to feel guilty about? Nobody's being hurt by what you're doing.
>>
>>18051997
>What is there to feel guilty about? Nobody's being hurt by what you're doing.

What about your pride and dignity?
>>
>>18051996
Honestly I have tried more times than I can count

Fapping to women just feels weird. I've had sex with women and it just was an awkward experience, even when I could bring myself to orgasm. I've had many women interested in me, I just can't honestly reciprocate the feeling of attraction.

Once I go on /hm/ after a long day though it's hard to make my penis go down.
>>
File: RaidenMKXrender.png (165KB, 300x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RaidenMKXrender.png
165KB, 300x352px
>>18051851
Mike is Raiden

But seriously guys, being gay isn't good for your mental health.
>>
i'm in the same situation. I feel so jealous of straight men, I'd do anything to be able to get attracted to females. My family is really tolerant about it but it still affects me a lot, makes me feel less of a man and more like a sissy bitch. Sometimes I wish I could just have a girlfriend, have a regular relationship and form a family eventually, but I guess I'm not meant to have it that easy.

I wish things go better for you from now on anon.
>>
>>18052031
>But seriously guys, being gay isn't good for your mental health.

It's more the being told that you are a piece of shit for something you cannot change that causes the mental health problems.
>>
>>18051498

because no matter how much straight people say its okay to be gay, they still treat it like an insult even if someone simply mistook them for being gay.

and you notice that.
>>
>>18052000
why does it damage your pride and dignity?
>>
>>18052219
>>18052219
>why does it damage your pride and dignity?

Sucking dick, licking butt hole, swallowing cum, taking it up the ass. All of those activities are denigrating. Homosexual sex dynamics are inherently sado-masochistic.
>>
>>18051498
Does it help to know "why"? I mean it's probably a sum of things you have no control over that are the reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3171x2259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3171x2259px
>>18051584
>lgbtqnation
>pinknews
>"studies"
Lol
>>
>>18052295
not an argument
>>
>>18052378
yes it is
>>
>>18051498
i dont know, but anyone who is worth your time and consideration gives zero fucks about who you bang
>>
>>18052245
you really don't know what those words mean. kys
>>
>>18052245
I used to feel this way too anon but then I remembered that it feels good as shit and what does it really have to do with who I am as a man. Every act of sex is deginirating but that's why you do it in private bedrooms, and keep that shit there.
>>
>>18051498
Because, like suicide, being homosexual means you have been genetically discarded.
>>
Similar problem.

I find women attractive and I don't like guys, but I just can't get hard with a girl. It's not my fucking fault. I didn't want it to be this way. I want to fuck girls, not guys.

I don't want to be gay.
>>
>>18052131
Dating women just seems like such a horrible amount of effort. Gay dating never seems to have this kind of problem, only the trouble of finding available men who aren't also neurotic. I just don't have it in me to care that much about vaginas.

I've literally never in my life had a truly interesting conversation with a woman. None of my heroes in life have ever been women. I always just assumed the only reason straight men put up with their bullshit is because they're obsessed with vaginas.

>>18053154
>I find women attractive and I don't like guys

Uh... I think you might have erectile dysfunction.

It's more like no matter how much I try I always end up either sleeping with or masturbating to other men, and more often than I care to admit get caught staring at some tall, handsome bearded man with large feet on the subway and start subconsciously undressing him with my eyes. That's what being gay is like. Also you'll probably find that you really, really like guys, but just wish it was more socially acceptable to do things like date men in public and so on. I'm very jealous of women for this reason, also just the incredible availability of straight men they completely take for granted.

>>18052710
Not really. I intend to have kids like everyone else in my family.
>>
>>18051498
Because it's unnatural and there's a mistake in your brain
>>
>>18053913
>homosexuality has always occurred in nature
>ancient Romans were proud fags
>hurr durr unnatural
>>
>>18051522
Are you literally just gay because you haven't met a quality woman?

Sexuality is determined by what genitals you like, not which stereotype for gender you like more.

There are girls who are cool and trustworthy and admirable. I'm sorry you haven't met one yet- society shapes most girls into vapid whores but good girls do exist.

If you like dicks then yeah by all means be gay but if it's just a personality thing then you probably just need to meet more quality people
>>
>>18053910
Girls and guys are very similar. Obviously there is a biological component of brain chemistry and hormones that lead to different tendencies, but those fall within general ranges and there are plenty of men who have a more stereotypically "feminine" thought process/emotional state and vice versa.

The real influence that seems to make you hate women is the influence that society has on women as a whole. Low accountability leads to entitlement and selfishness in many women. However, sometimes the influence of society does not have this effect, especially if the girl was raised as a child to take note of these social influences to prevent them from subconsciously influencing her as much.

For example: my dad had a mindset kind of like yours at one point until he met my mother who was foreign, and had grown up in a society that did not sculpt women into the stereotypes that he had come to hate. He thought she was patient, unconditionally loving, smart and motivated, but uncompetitive and cooperative. She was submissive to him but independent and self sufficient. She didn't make excuses or have expectations, she was willing to work hard and make sacrifices to improve the lives of the people she cared about.

I grew up in America, but my parents raised me to note the influences that society had, and to not allow them to subconsciously affect me in the same way that they affected my peers. My parents held me to a unique standard that advocated the qualities that they prioritize.

I understand that my post is long and you may not read all of it, and I know that until you meet a woman like that for yourself you won't believe or fully understand. All I can say is to not close yourself off to the possibility. I assume you're still young (under 30?) so you still have plenty of time to interact with new types of people

Good luck
>>
>>18053999
Trips is right.
It's literally by what attracts you more: a hunky man? some femboi with feminine features but a flat chest with tough puffy tits THAT AREN'T FAKE? A curvy woman who's curves are big enough to look MILFy, but not enough to be fat?

The choice is yours, but really, it depends. I, personally, am attracted to a round, decently sized ass, tits sized B and up, especially perky tits, and and red/brunette hair. Also, gross as this sounds, I love forests to explore.
>>
Can you stomach furries?

Read this book: http://www.kyellgold.com/books/waterways.html
>>
>>18053928
take your logic and reasoning elsewhere
>>
>>18054050
Zach Quinto would be one example of what kind of guy I'm attracted to. Defining features that always catch my attention: over 6'2", large thick ass, muscular legs, beards, broad shoulders, hairiness, thick legs, large feet, deep voices, buzzcuts, shaved heads, defined abs, etc. I think you get the picture.

The fact that men like that drive me crazy is why I'm gay. I'm also 10x more into a guy if he happens to be very intelligent, accomplished, works as a scientist/engineer/etc.

>>18054070
No every single furry needs to die.

>>18054034
Thanks for that reply. I too prescribe to the idea that sexuality is fluid or that one's orientation can change over time. But that's kind of the thing: time.

>Girls and guys are very similar.

This part I don't prescribe to. But then again I'm 25 so what do I know?

Maybe one day I'll actually meet a woman I could be attracted to like that. I'd certain like to think it's in the realm of possibility. I do admit I don't have a good relationship with either my mother, father or my sister (I basically don't talk to any of them anymore and haven't seen them in a long time) and that may have changed my perspective. But yes, there are decent women out there I suppose. I guess I just really haven't met that many. I will say this: I work as an engineer and I definitely have some respect for female colleagues and professors I've learned from.

I think most women would be deeply unhappy with a relationship with me, even if you were to preclude that she considers me up to her standards and can provide for her and so on. I just don't feel viscerally attracted to women the way straight men are. When I hear straight men talk about how much they adore different female body parts or features of women, it just feels like a foreign language to me. When women try to use female charms on me they're often shocked that I react rudely to them because I know what they're doing.
>>
>>18054133
I understand- and if you'll find happiness in a successful relationship with a man then there's no need to seek out a woman that meets your standards.

I will say though that I personally think it's a positive trait that you are not viscerally attracted to women. I have been raised not to use my body to seduce men so It is frustrating to see women reduce themselves to sex appeal to get what they want rather than working for it, and it's equally frustrating to see men give them free passes on things because they have no control over their sexual desire.
What is most frustrating, however, is when a man disrespects me by reducing me to only my physical appearance. In the same way that you probably get upset by interacting with women because they all seem to lead with their bodies, I get frustrated interacting with men because they all seem to lead with their sexual attraction.

However, I've been lucky enough to meet plenty of guys who are able to appreciate my substance as a person. I have zero attraction to other women so I just had to keep trying until I met guys who were not possessed by their dicks.

Regardless of the sex of the person, I hope you find a partner that makes you happy and helps you grow as a person. :)
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.