[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

To all those seeking advice on mistakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Hello friends.

I come here not to ask for advice, but to give it. Only recently have I started to let go of the hatred in my heart and acknowledge my sins. I say to all of you, that there is redemption for any wrong you've done. But in seeking redemption, you must suffer the same amount of pain you have dealt. I am not a religious man, although I believe in the seven deadly sins, and that we can redeem our actions, and I see misguided souls here often.

If you cannot suffer the pain you have inflicted, then you must treat the wounds of your victims. If you have hurt someone in the past, and genuinely feel that you have wronged them, tell them this. Some will accept an apology, some will not. If you have tried to make amends with the person and they refuse, and the conclusion is you've done all you genuinely can, then your sin upon that person will be lifted off your heart and soul. Pain we inflict on others will cause us damage too. If you have hurt someone in spite, they will be hurt yes, but the negativity you enforced will cling to you and drag you down. You must right your wrongs, drop your hate, and then the battle of morality will cease in you.

Tl;dr: if you fucked up try to make it right, because if you don't the actions you inflict will also inflict you.

If you'd like to discuss the pain you've inflicted or sins you've committed, I'm willing to give an outside perspective, as someone that has learned the error of his ways and is on the road to recovery.
>>
>>18034819
*jerk off motion*
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Cool pic tho
>>
>>18034819
Recovering alcoholic. 2 days since last drink.
It's rough.
Tremors and insomnia up the wazoo.
Know any way to cope without going to the doctor?
>>
>>18034866
First I would say to yourself that you've made it two days, which is a lot of progress already. Your body is basically asking for alcohol, but you and your brain know that it's a terrible idea. I suggest you maybe make an account on AA forums or look up coping techniques that can motivate you to stay sober. Regardless of your past mistakes you are trying to better yourself, this already proves you have the power to make it happen, because if you didn't, you would never have tried at all.
>>
File: IMG_0953.png (56KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0953.png
56KB, 225x225px
>>18034819
Wonderfull words OP. Have never hurt anyone in resant time but this is something to keep in mind.
>>18034840
Be quiet, get your edgelord ass back to the toxic board you came from
Reee
>>
Wow, I'm on the same boat.
I've inflicted a lot of pain on the most important person in my life. Now I'm seeking redemption. It's tough. It's painful but it's nothing compared to the pain I've caused on her. Also, I'm learning a lot, I'm becoming a much caring and loving person. I'm finally detaching myself from hatred.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.