[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, what kinda haircut should I get? Pic was two months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: meDec1917.png (1022KB, 606x1078px) Image search: [Google]
meDec1917.png
1022KB, 606x1078px
Hey /adv/, what kinda haircut should I get?

Pic was two months ago and it's getting out of control.
>>
Why stop now?
>>
>>18034633

He's got a point lol. Get dreads
>>
File: 20170209_070955-1.jpg (983KB, 2082x2295px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_070955-1.jpg
983KB, 2082x2295px
>>18034633
It's frustrating to take all that extra time in the morning just to manage my hair.

Here's a pic from 2 & 1/2 years ago where I had shorter hair for reference.
>>
>>18034641
>He's got a point lol
Not really, you grow hair by doing literally nothing.
>>
Afros are a best, but if you're tired of it just get the shit cut an inch or two lower
>>
>>18034753
You haven't tried to maintain one, it's havoc man.
>>
>>18034633
This
Your hair is gorgeous OP, when I was in beauty college "natural/unrelaxed" hair was my favorite to work with.
Keep your fro up, put your oils in, use your pick, sleep in your bonnet and continue growing that masterpiece. Maybe get a twist once or twice a year for a change, but please don't cut it or use heat/relax it- the damage is irreparable most of the time and will need to be cut off to look healthy again, and then you lose so much length and time spent!!!
"The higher the hair; the closer to God!" :)
>>
>>18034753
I can't really trim it, I've had a barber try it once before and it was awful, spent like an hour or two too.
>>18034763
This, just washing and picking it is the most time consuming part of my morning,
>>18034766
People use oils?

>"The higher the hair; the closer to God!" :)
That made me smile at least. I really do just want to not worry about my hair though.
>>
>>18034789
Absolutely!!! If you're not using any, coconut oil or Moroccan argan oil are two very popular choices these days (they WON'T moisturize and shouldn't be used on the scalp- just for detangling and strength of your hair)

Here's a guide to twising-
http://www.curlynikki.com/2014/04/the-ultimate-twist-out-guide-for.html?m=1

Here's a guide to proper moisturized hair and how to seal it-
http://www.curlynikki.com/2015/11/7-ways-to-get-super-moisturized-natural.html?m=1

Do some research on people who have worked or lived with difficult natural hair, there's ways to manage it easier that don't take hours everyday. Could be your new hobby anon!!!
This is just one lovely lady out of many blogs that exist, but I will say she is a guru when it comes to what products to use.
Keep smiling friendo, literally everyone wishes they had something they don't. People with noodly straight hair like mine wish they had full curly hair, and people with thick luscious hair like yourself wish it was easier to maintain.
>>
File: fadenopart.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fadenopart.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>18034803
In addition, if you truly are over it then a nice fade will take you places.
But then you'll need to find a really good barber shop, get a shape up 1x every two weeks at least, and you can spend hours waiting for a good barber.
Pic related is a really nice fade that would suit you.
>>
>>18034812
What cut do you think would suit a rounder face?
>>
File: collage.jpg (351KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
351KB, 2048x2048px
>>18034829
Will Smith has quite a round face, the cut in his picture would really suit you and you have the volume on top to pull it off. Not much of a fade, but definitely a classic.
If not, then something with a buzzed part like the pic on the right would be perfect! Having the parting helps with a rounder face, because instead of accentuating the roundness with symmetry the eye has something to be drawn to, to "break up" the haircut.
>>
File: BlackJesus.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BlackJesus.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>18034843
Thanks anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.