[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Gay Stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (284KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 736x736px
Be me:
>20yo male
>at uni living with three other guys

I moved into a apartment with three other guys who I kinda knew from HS. Two are brothers and from a fundamentalist christian family. Never met the other guy before. One of the brothers I shared a room with for a semester. He had some very feminine traits I wrote off since he grew up in a strictly christian house. It got progressively worse and noticeable.He admitted to watching me sleep. Was very argumentative in a bitchy way. Came to the conclusion he was a frustrated closet fag and quickly got my own room separate from this fag. Later he started stalking me on my social media. EVERY PLATFORM. He found out I had a podcast and an e-commerce store. Starts autistically analyzing every piece of content I've every made public. Begins to passively aggressively off topic challenge what I do in front of other people. Everything I do is legal and just a hobby. For some reason he has an obsession with me. I found out he was calling my web host asking for information while he is co-oping back home 200+ miles away. I've never lead on as a good friend to this dude. It's getting really weird. I've never lead on to being gay, quite the opposite with my female habits. Should I threaten legal action?
>>
>>18034323
threaten with police. if he still persists tell uni staff about his behaviour then its on record then go to police. and have a restraining order served.
>>
It sounds like you know what you want to do but you aren't doing because you don't know how and I have to restrain myself from mocking you as a result. Do you know how to get a restraining order? How to sue for defamation, libel, or slander? Do you have a specific line in mind which, when crossed, will cause you to retaliate?

What are you even trying to get out of this thread man?
>>
File: 1413270646700.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413270646700.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>18034323
Maybe you should simply tell him to fuck off before you take any big measures.

From your post it doesn't even look like you've tried talking to him.
>>
>>18034332
I'm not sure how to handle it since I'm stuck with him for another year with the lease. He crossed the line when I found out through a friend he'd been slandering my online business. My family is in good terms with his, but this is going to far. I'm passionate about what I do and I'm willing to threaten legal action. Just needed some thoughts.
>>18034338
He's 200+ miles away right now. I haven't had a chance to confront him eye to eye. How should I go about doing this long distance?
>>
>>18034332
Do you not understand the difference between libel and slander? Unless this he's publishing articles, slander would be the best case. Usually the threat of legal measures scares people away.
>>
>>18034342
Libel, slander, and defamation cases require you to prove that the defendant knows what he said was factually wrong and he said it anyway with the intent to harm you or your reputation. They're very, very hard to succeed with. Restraining orders require, depending on which state you live in, three documented instances where he engaged in threatening or harmful behavior. There are lawyers who will consult with you for fifteen minutes for free. Talk to one of them and find out what your options are. Or just find him in a place with no witnesses where foot traffic isn't easily traced and beat him with a mass-manufactured blunt object.

Threatening legal action is fucking stupid when you can't make the threat into reality.
>>
>>18034323
Make your stalker a few profiles on gay dating sites. When some gay homosexual starts paying attention to him, he will leave you alone.
>>
>>18034323
Had this problem once.

Just ignore at costs. He'll eventually fuck off.
>>
On his return hide in house and surprise him by jumping out on him with a shovel. Hit him with said shovel. Job done.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.