[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ how do i get rid of oneitis there's this girl I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476582502902.jpg (8KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
1476582502902.jpg
8KB, 236x217px
/adv/ how do i get rid of oneitis

there's this girl I really like, but I'm convinced that it's best if I don't peruse a relationship with her(mostly because I think she's not into me, and I wouldn't want to break up with her if I somehow manage to make it with her, even though that's unrealistic)

yet I can't help but still fall for her every time I talk to her.

she's in the same department as me in college, so I can't avoid her. and I don't want to make things awkward by asking her out on a date so I can possibly get rejected.

how should I proceed?
>>
fuck her as much as possible while looking for someone better stop being a pussy stop thinking about love be a man
>>
>>18034150
ignore this, drop subtle hints and very lightly test the waters, see the reactions if you dont get positive responses or she doesn't answer straight forward, forget about her and look for someone else to fall for.
>>
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her!!! Oh my goddddddd anon holy shit haha! I'm high as balls
>>
>>18034178
Already done.
Shes not into me.

I cant get over her though

What should I do?
>>
>>18034227
Overtime you'll get over her, speed this up by stop seeing her (if you get literally nothing from her, your feelings will diminish) and find someone to replace her. It will require more effort on your part then what you have led us to believe and it will only be as hard as you make it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.