[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-Graduation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mc.jpg (16KB, 140x196px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
16KB, 140x196px
I thought that the four years of highschool was all the time I had to put up with complete assholes and superficial girls. Then after I graduated I observed my surroundings and quietly exclaimed to myself about how there was no difference between my current situation and the one I suffered through in school...it turns out the real world is nothing more than an extension of highschool in terms of the shallow concern toward the outward appearance of people, their experience in bed, and to an even more extreme degree, their financial status. I don't didn't have any of these sought-after traits back in school and I sure as hell don't have them now. It's as if nothing's changed besides the time...does highschool ever end?
>>
That's not the way I see life at all. To me high school ended and now I'm free to do whatever I want in the world.

You might be hanging around the wrong crowd for you. Sure there are people who might talk about outward appearance of people, their experience in bed, and financial status in public but there are also plenty of people where those things aren't at the top of their list. You just have to talk to them to find out what they value.
>>
>>18033634

stop worrying about what dipshits think about you. high school sucks because there are usually only a few hundred kids you can interact with and there's no guarantee that you'll find chill folks.

after you adult, you can move to wherever you want and get into bigger social circles where people dont suck. numbers are better. no, people dont change en masse
>>
>>18033652
>I'm free to do whatever I want in the world
That's kind of the answer I expected, but the thing of it is now that I'm free of that environment I want to achieve those types of things in the big world now that I'm no longer restrained by my youthful ignorance. Everyone wants it to some degree, even if they don't admit it. They care about the "coolness" of their cars and mess with their hair 15 times a day so it doesn't get out of place, all in the attempt to attract the right types of friends and make progress on the social ladder.
>>
>>18033677

stop analyzing people as though you are somehow different. you are not a snowflake.

humans are social animals and we have behaviors programmed into us. accept that. you dont have to let it control you, but you should at least understand that it is present and always will be.
>>
>>18033677
I know people who care about their material things to show off and people who care about their personal appearance. Those people get attracted to each other as I can see by the boyfriends/girlfriends they got over the years I knew them.

You don't have to be a part of any of that. You can observe it through others like I have but there are plenty of other people like yourself who aren't interested in those things.
>>
>>18033683
I don't think I'm a snowflake, I admit that I want the same things and the perks that come with them that everyone else wants. What I did think was that some of the immaturity of school would die down once I adjusted to the grown up world, making those thing less difficult to obtain, but...that wasn't the case. Take Bill Gates for example, he was a chess geek in highschool but went on to become a technology titan with billions of dollars and beautiful women throwing themselves at him. On the contrary types like Reese Witherspoon and Brad Pitt were prom queens and quarterbacks through their highschool careers and were blessed with just as cushy futures. Then there's me...a nobody in highschool and no end in sight for it for the foreseeable future.

>>18033700
But I AM interested in the things I couldn't have in highschool because I was an awkward dork, I DO care about obtaining a taste of that life. I know there are many great people out there but it still serves as a reminder of what I never had...and that if I keep settling I never will.
>>
Hahaha this fucking troll and the retards who try and preach to him.... kek
>>
>>18033709

focus on self-improvement. learn that what you want is important. dont care so much about what people you dont respect think of you.

no, you didnt start out with pocket aces. doesnt mean you cant win off the river. or at least bluff your way through...
>>
High school never ends - Bowling for sour
>>
>>18033711
Jack Black, the clown.

>>18033712
I guess so, i may not have what it takes to make it in that realm, but I still have my good friends from those days in school and memories to go with them, I shouldn't look at that as a constraint, but a motivator to push on then be able to look back with a smile.
>>
>>18033719
Hmm.. I know it goes against everything you've said in this post and I hate to buy into all this poo culture bullshit but is Tom Cruise gay? I've always wondered..
>>
>>18033733
There's no way to tell for sure but he did father a child so I guess that's your answer...
>>
>>18033733
what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>18033738
What was the transgression of Jessica by the way?
>>
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS

WOAHH OH WOAH OH OHHHH
>>
>>18035161
Are you privy to the method in which Mary Kate Olson was able to reduce her body mass?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.