[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How to make up my mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

I'm cheating on my bf with my ex, none of them know about each other and I started feeling stressed... I still love my ex but he's often fleeting and distant.. He shows me that he loves me but he's indipendent and needs his space. I like my boyfriend and I like how our relationship is going, but my heart belongs to another..
I know I'm fucking everything up and it's my whole fault but I don't know what to do.. If I'd also leave my bf or stop talking to my ex my heart'd want always the same : him.
>>
wear bug spray
>>
>>18033606
Hey - before you get the wrong idea about this board, you're a whore. Also, human trash.
>>
>>18033606
kys
>>
>>18033610
This..you are a slag.
Try to rewrite your question and the small paragraph, it's confusing.
>>
>>18033606
Slut
>>
>>18033606
You're a piece of shit degenerate whore. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>18033606
you gay?
>>
>but my heart belongs to another
Answered your own question OP
Drop the Zero (bf) and get with the hero (ex)!
>>
>Answered your own question OP
>Drop the Zero (bf) and get with the hero (ex)!
Finally a serious comment:,). I know I'm wrong, I don't need to hear it, I just wanted an adv
>>
>>18033610
>>18033614
>>18033616
>>18033618
>>18033624
The direct approach, I like it. Think about someone else besides yourself for once in your life, OP
>>
>>18033638
Get caught cheating!
>>
>>18033638
Your advice is to break up with your bf so he can find someone better. Once you've become a better person and gotten over your ex (he was smart to leave you) then and only then should you start seeing other people.
>>
Cheating subhumans really make me fucking sick. If you want to fuck someone else, have the goddamn decency to end things with the person you're stabbing in the back. You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>18033648
>>>18033638 (You)
>Your advice is to break up with your bf so he can find someone better. Once you've become a better person and gotten over your ex (he was smart to leave you) then and only then should you start seeing other people.

I left him because of his strange behaviour, but he's doing everything to keep me in his life, that's why I'm confused...
>>
>>18033650
>Cheating subhumans really make me fucking sick. If you want to fuck someone else, have the goddamn decency to end things with the person you're stabbing in the back. You should just kill yourself.
I do not fuck with none of them... why do people always think that it's a matter of sex?
>>
>You should just kill yourself.

I'm not gonna kill myself just because I'm making a mistake, I didn't kill anyone at least.
>>
>>18033654
If all you saw of that was "he left you" then you completely missed the point. Frankly, if I were you I'd flat out question anyone's judgment who wanted be in a relationship with you.
>>
>>18033657
Well, that's not as bad I guess. It's still a shitty, horrible thing to do, but it's not as bad if there's no physical stuff going on. You should have clarified that in your original post, and the responses probably would've been less harsh (although, with this being 4chan they still would've been somewhat harsh).
>>
> you completely missed the point.
I clearly got what you wanted to say, and your without any doubt right, I had to get over him before knowing someone else, that's my lesson
>>
You're *
>You should have clarified that in your original post
Yeah you're right...
>>
I take a lot of joy in knowing that those of you that so violently oppose any form of cheating will grow up, either so sexually dull that virginity is better, or you will indeed find yourself in the position of cheating and realise to yourself that actually, existence itself is pretty complicated and it's rather difficult to make it through such a time without even the slightest of mistakes.

You're so quick to say "LO and behold! This person is bad and must die!" because you're so quick to need to feel right and just. If you don't have anything fucking helpful to say then go fuck yourself and stop shitposting, it's this fucking mentality that causes heartbreak, far more heartbreak, than cheating. Grow the fuck up.
>>
it's going to be a trainwreck either way so just try not to get knocked up i guess
>>
Kill yourself ASAP, whore
>>
>>18033693
>I'm not a piece of shit, cheating is what grown ups do! Stop shitposting by calling cheaters the trash that they are!
Fucking kill yourself. People like you are scum. Literal human trash.
>>
>>18033693
Thank you very much, this was what I wanted to say but I'm not that fluent in English,
Thank you.
I know myself I'm wrong and bad, everybody can make mistakes...
>>
>>18033693

cheating is lying. you are a liar. you have to live with that now.
>>
>>18033693
t. Cheater who can't handle how most of the world looks at cheaters
Cheaters of both genders are garbage. People who defend cheaters are garbage. If you are a cheater, you are lying garbage. If you can't handle the fact that most people hold that perception of cheaters, stop being a fucking cheater.
>>
>cheating is lying. you are a liar. you have to live with that now.
I'm not a serial liar, I did it once... I can change, I know I can and I have to do it.
You know, I also needed shit posts because I have to feel enough bad to find the strength to make it stop, so thank you all.
>>
>>18033707

every single second that you dont tell the truth is just you lying. you are lying right now. youve accumulated thousands of lies by now. tell the truth, or accept that you are an amoral animal
>>
I'm gonna speak the truth to both of them, but via text, I don't want them to kill me lel
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18033693
Holy shit, this has to be bait. There can't be anyone who actually believes this retarded nonsense.
>>
>>18033693
>pretty complicated

It's only complicated if you view other humans as resources and routinely treat them like trash.

It may even seem quite natural to you if you happen to have lived a pampered life.

It's really not fair to criticize people like this without also giving credit to the cucks that put up with this bullshit and the society that pampers such sociopathy.

But comparing fraud (cheating) to shaming (shitposting) is laughable. Fraud is a form of violence, and shaming is just social bullshit.
>>
>>18033693
so when do you explain how its bad to look down on a cheater?
>>
Your ex might only be keeping something going there because he can, either he hopes it'll transition into sex at some point or it pleases his ego to have you hanging on with this mushy 'my heart belongs to another' bull crap.

You should dump your boyfriend if you don't want to be with him. But be aware this isn't going to automatically transition into a proper relationship with your ex. In fact he might just fuck you a few times once you are available and then move on. These situations are separate.

Like, seriously if I end up manipulating another girl who believes life is like some fairy tail where what you can't have is best and the more difficult and unlikely something is to happen then the more likely it is to happen I'm just going gay. This kind of thinking always has and always will be retarded. Do you know how many women open with "my boyfriend/ex/father of my children is an asshole, blah blah blah let me spew this victim complex upon you and then attempt to label you as unlike all the other guys" who then act surprised when I'm just like all the other guys and past sex, didn't want ANY of that shit. They like it as well because this is further ammunition for the next one because it is all that is interested about them in their head.
>>
>>18033707

First off, stop with the whole "I made one mistake" bullshit. Cheating is a series of bad decisions leading into other bad decisions, and the fact that you need internet strangers to convince you to do something about your continuing series of bad decisions is evidence of just how shitty you are.

7 billion people in this world, and you're gonna have him be with scum like you.
>>
>>18033606
Fucking kys
>>
>>18033606
kys
>>
>>18034106
I don't think so... he had the possibility to be with someone else, but he kept chaise me. I left him because even if he loves me, he's not able to show his feelings properly.. for instance sometimes he forgot to call me back and stuff
>>
File: snicker.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snicker.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>18034394
>he's not able to show his feelings properly

like by cheating

do you even have feelings
>>
You're an awful person. The worst part is, is that you don't feel guilty about it.
>>
I do feel guilty! O: if I weren't why would have I written here?
>>
and ppl tell others its insecure when you dont want the ex around of your gf
yea about that...
>>
fucking terrible bitch. fuck you for being a slut. motherfuckers, you kill my trust in any human.
>>
File: 1476030753302.jpg (49KB, 368x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476030753302.jpg
49KB, 368x392px
>>18034489
>O:

O: :O
:O O:
O: :O
>>
>>18033606
Slut
>>
>>18033606
Pics or it didn't happen.

You should've broke with your boyfriend. Now you fucked up.
>>
My boyfriend blocked me, telling me that the need to always talk is very annoying. Now he's ignoring me. How long do I let him ignore me before it stops being alone time and becomes mean and unacceptable?
>>
>>18033606
you love who you love

However, its not really fair to your bf a guy that hasn't done a thing to deserve you stringing him along just so you aren't alone while you work through your issues with your ex. Don't create more bad karma for yourself OP
>>
>>18035026
It is unacceptable. He can't talk to you in a normal healthy way about his feelings.
>>
>>18035026

your bf is right. You dont have relationship you have phoneship. You shouldnt talk on the phone at all, except to set up dates.

You should cool down honey. You are obnoxious and clingy
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.