[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a woman care that you're balding if she already likes you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: youfrrl.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
youfrrl.gif
2MB, 202x360px
Does a woman care that you're balding if she already likes you?
>>
Balding doesn't matter. But your own perceptions of balding can form a crack which will be ripped open into a canyon.

Don't listen to /adv/ telling you to put up and shut up. If a woman starts throwing shit at your mind, find a different woman.
>>
does she care? yes
will she dump you over it?probably not.
>>
>>18033539

balding was genetically selected for. obviously women dig it. the trick is not to do a pathetic comb-over
>>
Probably not, if she does then she's got some weird priorities.
The body starts degrading with age. You'll get a little fatter, lose a little hair, tits will sag, skin will wrinkle. We all go through it, we're not gonna look like we're 20 forever.
Unless you're Asian, in which case you will look like you're 14 until you hit that magical age around 70ish and just transform into a little hunched over old person overnight.

She's gonna go through her own shit, if she loves you, she loves /you/. Not your bod.
>>
>>18033539
Depends what you do with it. If you shave your head and rock it, nobody will notice or care. If you wear tons of hats or comb it over and act all self conscious about your hair, yeah that's a turn off.
>>
Personally, I find bald men to be pretty sexy. It really depends upon the person really.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.