[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex is now a neo nazi born again lunatic. Her new husband doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
My ex is now a neo nazi born again lunatic. Her new husband doesn't know how much of a whore she is (in detail, he knows she slept with me). I was fine with this until she posted online saying that she regretted "sinning" with me. Should I tell her husband the truth? That she loves it in the ass and she asked me to piss inside her? That she got drunk in highschool and let a random guy finger her at a party? I'm pissed off as fuck. Making love to her meant the world to me and she LOVED it and now she's denying that? I don't even want her back I just don't want her getting entrapped by this weirdo internet preacher and to be abused by him after his trapped her with babies. They've only known each other four months and she's using his name and it's crazy as shit. Thoughts?
>>
Forget about her and move on with your life you fucking manchild
Block her on Jewbook
>>
Oh also she had another ex who bullied her into sex when she was 16 and used her body like a flesh light for a whole year afterwards, causing her pain in doggy with each thrust. Shouldn't her husband know that? He values purity above all after all. Plus she cheated on me by sexting with a long time friend and ex boyfriend she's still in contact with now. And she freaks out about cheating, going as far as to blame me for cheating on her with my sister, which is odd because she wante me to role play as her brother. And she'd grab my dick in public, try to have public sex with me and she woke me up by inserting me into her when a friend was asleep in the same room as us. Should I tell him these things? Or leave them to each other's mental illnesses and abuses.
>>
>>18033533
Is there a reason you dont respect her choices in culture? I mean what happens if you tell him and he doesent care.
>>
>>18033549
She is blocked I just saw her Twitter recently lol and she was posting about how she made the mistake of sinning with a man once and she'd never do it again. I think he deserves to know the truth. A lot of guys have sucked on those big tits of hers before him.
>>
>>18033553
He will care because he's like, anti sex as fuck. Plus the dude's threatened to kill me and I'd like to see how far I can push him. It's not like he scares me in the slightest I'd be happy to die at any point. If he wants to attack me we can go mutually I'm ready. Also he's pro beating women so maybe she'll get laid into hahaha
>>
>>18033553
Oh. Also, I don't respect her choice in culture because she's told me due to my racial heritage (I'm not entirely white and that would piss him off too because my mixed dick used to rock her small minded world with multiple orgasms) I deserve to be killed and won't go to heaven.
>>
>>18033574
I just don't get why you don't move on. You are too obsessed with her. Plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>18033881
I do want to move on. It's complicated. First of all she kept pretending she'd take me back then cutting me off again for like the whole of last year. Secondly I am worried about her actual safety. Thirdly I don't like this whole denying everything we were thing. She's lying to me but most importantly she's lying to herself. I don't want her to do that. I dunno. I feel pretty fucking confused about everything. This isn't an attempt to get her back. If I just knew she wasn't joining a cult, if i just knew she was safe, if she didn't go out of her way to hurt me I could let it all slide.
>>
Even if she isn't safe you can't save her. Never talk to her again and let this "pure" man glorify this "pure" whore. Also that racist shit she said just proves how off her rocker she is. You sound a bit off your rocker too. A bit jealous as well. Keep yourself in check.
>>
>>18033533
Even if you tell her husband which, like, why would you do that, she's just going to tell him that you're her lunatic ex and that you're making shit up. And considering how crazy and bitter you sound, her husband is going to believe her 100% and probably kick your ass for harassing his wife
>>
>>18033971
You're such a fag, she "hurt" you and you are all boohoo my feels!
>>
>>18033971
As I said in >>18033881, you are obsessed. She is where she wants to be, with people she wants to be. She is an adult, you are too, there is NOTHING you should do about her. Have you considered she may have been lying to herself while she was with you? How do you know what is inside her? To you it was this great, pure love, to her maybe a form of self-punishment or whatever. I am not saying it was so, I am just saying you are overthinking this on too little data. This is none of your business any longer. If she ever expresses again a desire to be with you, you may consider (though I'd advise against for obvious reasons), but right now, you are acting like a stalking ex. Leave her be for your and her sake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.