[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's a girl. Good girl, you're great together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: perfect.jpg (15KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
15KB, 500x463px
So there's a girl. Good girl, you're great together. She looks up to you, almost even admires you it seems.
You like her as well. There's definitely something about her, and you'd love to love her and take things further.

However, she has a best friend; a guy. She insists that he's just a friend, and even when you don't ask she mentions that occasionally.
>Every time you see her, she brings him up at least once. But he's just a friend.
>The guy's a foreigner, with that "building up a new life" charm to him. So he did, and he succeeded at it pretty well. The only thing he's seemingly missing is a loving girlfriend. But he's just a friend.
>Most of the things you try to impress her with are met with a "wow nice, this best friend does that too" or "yeah, I heard that from this best friend". But he's just a friend.
>He's good looking, and sends a lot of photos to show that off. But he's just a friend.
>He told her "I love you" before, which creeped her out but still was charmed enough by to get him what he wanted. Nothing weird, though. But he's just a friend.
>They text through the night, and he even calls her up through the night even though both have to get up early. But he's just a friend.
>She told me she doesn't take anything seriously and just goes with the flow wherever it takes her. In general, though. But he's just a friend.
>She semi-regularly travels for 5 hours to get to his place, even when he didn't have anything planned other than play some vidya on his own. She even stays over, though they just watched some movies throughout the night with another family member and slept in different rooms. But he's just a friend.

Most of the above details I didn't ask. She added them herself.
Anyway, I don't know. The guy seems perfect, and as an average Joe who only tried all sorts of things once, I have no idea how to top this if someone like that is 'just a friend'. Doesn't seem like he's rejecting her, at least.

Is he just a friend?How can I one-up him for once?
>>
Steer clear OP
>>
>>18033483
Ur getting cucked senpai
>>
>>18033483
If there's anything I learned from a relationship(s) and watching others is theres no such thing as "just a friend" of the opposite sex. And if there is then there better be good evidence to back that claim up...
>>
File: 1352150856968.jpg (51KB, 780x290px) Image search: [Google]
1352150856968.jpg
51KB, 780x290px
just kill her bro
>>
>>18033483
Plenty of bitches in the sea.
>>
I'll be clear OP, if she's been talking about him so openly there's a chance she sees you just as "a friend". Also she seems really interested in him in a not so friendly way. Have you at least flirted with her?

Tl;Dr: from what I read she wants to fuck him and doesn't even know you exist. You could try to fight this battle but things are definitely not on your side.

>they just watched some movies throughout the night with another family member and slept in different rooms.
Riiiight, and I surely deleted my ex's nude pics
>>
>>18033483
>>
>>18034082
>Here in the wild, we see a newly formed Uranus, seemingly attracting yet, another orbiting moon to its untouched collection, only there for a fraction of a moment to blot out the dying sunlight. Let's sit back and watch as the moon desperately waits to collide with the planet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.