[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urgent help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_2018-1483987990325442044983.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2018-1483987990325442044983.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
My girlfriend suffers from Bipolar disorder. Recently she's had manic episodes and is in one right now. She became verbally abusive and left to hangout with her friends and blocked me from all forms of communication. I've emailed and called her doctor. We have the confidentiality release form signed for me so I can talk to him about what's going on and he can answer fully. I'm terrified I have no idea what to do last time I told her I was going to go get her she called the cops and only yesterday told them to let me in.

PLEASE HELP I'M SO HELPLESS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I NEED TO DO. SHE'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP ME
>>
DUMP
U
M
P

HER
E
R

Seriously though, don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>18033455
She moved from a different country to be here.. I love her immensely I just wish her doctor would do something.

I left her a voice mail saying if she doesn't sort this out I'm calling her parents and cutting it off.
>>
Please help
>>
This is what you signed up for. Sack up and deal with it or leave her.
>>
>he didn't listen to the "don't dip your dick in crazy" meme
Bahahahahahahaahaha, you've fucked yourself now boy.
>>
>>18033447
Been there and done that. Fell in love with a crazy cunt and it hurt like hell to even think of living without her. But you get over her wayyyy faster than you think. Shes abusing you right now dude. No matter how much of a lifeless piece of scum you think you may be, theres bitches everywhere who would do anything to keep a guy around. I mean anything. Women are much more needy than men. Consider breaking things off my dude because it doesnt get better
>>
>>18033447
You need hugs and kissus.
>>
>>18034172
This. I was shocked how easier the life became when I broke up with my ex. Sure, I missed her. Sure, it hurt. But not living in this ceaseless hell of arguments, her mood swings, her depression and self destruction was worth every bit of that. You don't see how this relationship slowly fucks you up until it's too late or you break free.
>>
>>18033460
Good. You should do it.

I think a lot of people would be against this. Leaving somebody when they are vulnerable, when they aren't well when you claimed you loved them... The thing is, when that person becomes somebody else entirely, when they don't remember the things you've done together, and when staying with them is more damaging to your own mental health.... You just have to walk away.

I think it's far too unreasonable to expect somebody to endure that type of behavior. Romanticism, excuses, whatever.

I would just leave, and let her and her family sort it out. There's nothing you can do. It's not your fault. It sucks, trust me, I know... but nothing is going to change until she finds the right treatment. She's simply not well enough to hold a relationship right now. It's no reflection of the bond you share. I'm sorry, man.
>>
>>18033460

Here's hoping you found a solution op.

I'm currently that crazy bitch to my boyfriend and it's destroying us. He had no idea how to deal and in turn it sets me off... it's a horrid mess. I try to breakup with him because it's what's best for us both but he is always hurt and begs me to stay and then I become weak and falter. What hurts the most is knowing that my illness is making him sick... and I don't want that. You need to be strong enough for the both of you and do the right thing. She'll have to deal alone or find someone who can handle it and really help her. Just sounds like to me she wasn't ready for a relationship. In my case I told him before we went out it wasn't a good idea and pushed him away but he was persistent and I think that's some of why I get so angry, because he whined about wanting something then when he got it he was upset. I know it'll hurt but you gotta do what's best for you... Goodluck
>>
>>18034526
i can fucking relate! except im still forced to be with her half of my life because ive got classes and work with her, but my life has been sooo much better despite all of that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.