[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't decide if I love my GF. We've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: lil-b.jpg (124KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lil-b.jpg
124KB, 600x400px
I can't decide if I love my GF. We've been together for 4 months. She loves me a lot and sometimes I feel bad for not feeling the same way. Sometimes I even rehearse how I'd break up with her, and feel sure I want to do it. I think things like "You know what you need to do, just do it next time you see her". But other times when I think about her I do feel like I love her and I don't want her to go away.

What should I do?

based god unrelated
>>
Why the fuck would you date a girl you aren't sure you have feelings for. You're a complete fucking asshole.
>>
File: 1474970928786.gif (171KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
1474970928786.gif
171KB, 460x307px
>>18032457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyLYD5Zw6g&ab_channel=SaladDaysExtendedAlbum

this song will help you decide. either way i just plain enjoy this song. you might too.
>>
>>18032610
Well she has a great personality, she's cute and has a nice body except for one problem, she's a chestlet. Maybe I just need tits to be in love. I guess I should break up with her. If every guy who dated a chestlet was honest with himself then there wouldn't be any more chestlets and I wouldn't have to make this thread.

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18032457

Dude just do it. You're thinking about this, you're done. Wish i'd have followed this advice a long time ago. Breaking a heart hurts worse than you'd think. The longer you let it go on, the worse it will feel.
>>
>>18032926
You're right. I'm just gonna tell her I don't feel as strongly as she does and I feel guilty because I think I'm leading her on. But I won't leave her the option of staying with me (we had this conversation before and she told me it was normal to have doubts so I ignored them for a month).
>>
>>18032952
Actually I won't say I felt guilty because that might sound like I'm making it her fault
>>
She's away right now and trying to make valentines day plans with me over facebook. She gets back tomorrow. Do I play along? I'm not gonna break up over fb.
>>
The longer you wait the worst it gets. Do it as quick as possible, the closer towards valentines day the worse its gonna get
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.