[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been like 6 months since I had sex, my gf don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

It's been like 6 months since I had sex, my gf don't want to kiss me lately, and whenever I try to hug her she just "escapes me". She says things that make me think I'm doing something wrong, I don't know what it is, and I don't know what to do. I'm really feeling like shit
>>
>>18032273

Have you addressed this problem with her? What's her response been like? How long have you two been together?
>>
>>18032273
maybe you should talk to her about it and ask her
>>
>>18032286
Yes I've tried, she says things like " if you know you've made a mistake you shouldn't keep doing it", when I ask the why she acts like that she says "because I love you" or " because yes", we've been together like 4 years. I really love her.
>>
that means u try 2 fucc 2 much
>>
>>18032300
What do u mean?
>>
>>18032299
>" if you know you've made a mistake you shouldn't keep doing it"

What the fuck does that even mean? Honestly, it sounds like she's playing some weird power games with you, because she knows you love her and therefore she can. Sit her down and explain to her that this is not okay and that you need physical intimacy in a relationship.

4 years is quite a long time to be together, so it's possible you have to reinstate your physical attraction to each other. Take her on a date and woo her. Women need more than sex to feel satisfied in a relationship, and if they're satisfied with the relationship they'll feel more inclined to have sex. However, the fact that she's refusing even hugs is weird.
>>
>>18032316
I know, I really try to please her, a lot of girls think I'm the perfect boyfriend, but I think I go full faggot when I'm whit her, how does one escapes the power games?
>>
>>18032331
have an "affair"

not a real one just start acting distant, go and have some fun with your friends, come late at home and stuff

if she still want to be with you she will be concerned annoyed or even mad if not then you can start looking for a new GF
>>
>>18032347
I don't have a lot of friends, and I don't know how to keep down this fucking urge to fucking fuck, I really feel worthless for not being able to make her desire me.
>>
>>18032331
>how does one escapes the power games?

Call her out on it. If she acts unreasonable, point it out. If she genuinely loves you, she's willing to take you and your needs into consideration too. If she doesn't, then you're wasting your time with someone who's using you for whatever she's getting from you. The only way to resolve things like this is to address them. If she's making you feel like you're doing something wrong, then she owes you and the relationship that she also explains to you why she feels you've wronged her somehow. If she can't explain it and just makes bullshit excuses, then she's just purposefully mistreating you and you should not put up with that.
>>
She loves you but she's losing sexual attraction because your attempts to have sex with her are coming across as needy. You have to be more dominant. Just push her down on the bed and start fucking her. Women's vaginas are the property of their boyfriends or husbands, at least inside the bedroom.

Cue gemstone screencap
>>
>>18032273
>Hasn't had sex in 6 months
I'm willing to bet you're the only one in the relationship who hasn't had sex during that time span...
>>
>>18032273
Find a hobby you guys can relate over. If it still doesent work out then try to figure out if something is wrong with her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.