[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only nofap 1 day. Is it better than faping often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: mild-traumatic-brain-injury.jpg (28KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
mild-traumatic-brain-injury.jpg
28KB, 530x297px
I can only nofap 1 day. Is it better than faping often?
>>
If you can only do 24hrs without masturbation, what do you consider "faping often"?
>>
check your dopamine levels because it causes high sex drive. see a doctor and ask if you might have schizophrenia. depending on your age it might e normal.
>>
>Someone immediately considered this a mental problem
There's always one every "i can't do nofap" thread.

Are you sure you're even trying? Are you completely sure that you want to stop fapping? Because if you don't want to stop then you will never be able to do nofap
>>
b
>>
>>18031662
I was dignozed with paranoid schizo. But what that has to do with fapping?
>>
>>18031724
Some anons told me I would loose my virginity if I stop fapping, I'm not sure how
>>
File: 1486555745681.png (17KB, 463x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486555745681.png
17KB, 463x430px
>>18031804
>>
I break my nofap usually after nights out as I get with girls but I'm too much of a puss to try anything further which leads to me having to fap to relieve blue balls.
>>
>>18031644
I feel the need to do this once every 48 hours, is this normal? I am also paranoid in the sense I don't trust people in general but am aware being judged is in my head. Could I hace schizo too?
>>
>>18032322
have*
>>
>>18031644

In my case it is 48 hours. For me it is Ok since I am now more interested in keeping contact with women and really enjoy when I finally wank.
>>
>>18032322
ask a doctor
>>
File: 40391835.jpg (10KB, 319x241px) Image search: [Google]
40391835.jpg
10KB, 319x241px
>>18031644
I've been nofapping since Feb.1.

Today I was sitting on my couch. I got so horny I turned over pulled my cock out and fucked it.

Anybody know a good way to get cum stains out of the couch cushions?
>>
>>18032489
Ewww, why don't you do it anywhere you want at first and when you feel you have to let it out do so in your toilet? Careful and clean afterwards though.
>>
>>18031644

people need release.

nofap is considered something good for normies because they are usually in a relationsihp and it lets them put their energy into dating or working.

but if you arent dating nofap just makes you uncontrollably horny.

should you fap 3 times a day? probably not. but you dont need to stop altogether

you don't need dessert 3 times a day, but its okay to have a snack
>>
I guess you could start by fapping every other day
Then after a while you can do it every two days
and eventually reach once a week.
And so on

Baby steps, if you can't cold turkey, go gradually. No point in forcing something you can't do right away
>>
>>18032511
This. When other things like school and work occupy your mind and time you will find it easier to fap about once a week.
>>
I've recently been trying to nofap and save my drive up for when I see my gf. I've noticed improvement in other areas of my life as well thanks to it, but I always relapse after a day or so. It's hard, but I can see it has many benefits that really are worth it. Stay strong.
>>
>>18032571

not giving into every impulse is good for you. again consider eating, you dont need to eat every time you are hungry. but you do need to eat regularly.

fappings no difference. you need to build up, then release, even without a gf.
>>
>>18032562
>fap about once a week.

>every other day*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.