[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a holiday with my bf and we are horny and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: received_2211943035696592.png (91KB, 490x419px) Image search: [Google]
received_2211943035696592.png
91KB, 490x419px
So I'm in a holiday with my bf and we are horny and shit but when I want to give him a bj he refuses and is the first time he does this.
Can you tell me why?
I don't want to open the subject with him.
>>
>>18031255
>I don't want to open the subject with him.
It's a sad commentary on your relationship that you can't.
>>
>>18031255
Probably self-conscious, I mean ive only had 1 bj and I was wreckt at the time(and women say men are the selfish lovers) a guy can have sex without a girl really seeing too much of his dick but when you get head she's gonna see it a bit closer. Or maybe he hasn't done his manscaping and doesn't really want to give you a face full of fuz
>>
>>18031255
Maybe he doesn't feel like receiving blowjobs atm. Tell him you want to suck his dick. Beg.
If he still refuses, tell him you're horny af and ask him what other sexual thing he wants to do.
>>
>>18031255
Could be that he thinks that his penis is not clean enough.(Even when it's not)
Most men struggle with their dicks sometimes.
>>
>>18031269
I asked him 'Why?' and he said "Because I said 'No'.
>>
I feel like shit bc of this. I feel unattractive.
>>
>>18031255
I'm sorry OP, but he most likely cucked you with another women who gave him a bj and now he feels guilty about it. Sorry you had to hear this OP, it is what it is
>>
>>18031522
Well he isn't like that. I'm sure he didn't cheat on me
>>
>>18031521
You two are in a relationship, I don't think him not wanting blowjobs has anything to do with him not finding you attractive.
Did you have no sexual thing so far in these holidays? You said "We are horny", but is he in fact horny? Like, did you engage in foreplay, with him undressing you and stuff?
>>
>>18031543
Well... I started the foreplay but he goes with it.
I don't know what to think anymore.
>>
>>18031543
And no, no sexual thing
>>
>>18031526
>Well he isn't like that. I'm sure he didn't cheat on me
Oh OP, you have much to learn about guys. Do you think if a supermodel said that she wanted him, he wouldn't sleep with her? Do you think men randomly just act differently out of nowhere? He cucked you OP
>>
>>18031568
Well God is dead
>>
either he was sexually abused,
OR he doesn't want you doing something as slutty as giving a blowjob.
that's my guess
>>
have you been making habit of not brushing your teeth and eating doritos?
>>
>>18031663
I gave him blowjobs before soo is not that.
>>
>>18031667
Nope, I can say that I'm pretty clean
>>
>>18031681
His dick wasnt clean the day he refuses the bj. Probably. If you are not used to talk about farts and stuff like that, thats probably it.
>>
He fucking said 'I NEED TESTOSTERONE'
>>
use
less
teeth
>>
Beg him to fuck you/let you suck his dick in the filthiest, sexiest way you possibly can. If that doesn't work, then maybe he legitimately isn't in the mood of is stressed or has something else going on.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.