[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was raped and only me, her best friend and her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 660x574px
My girlfriend was raped and only me, her best friend and her parents know. She told me she needed time away from guys and that our relationship is on hold.

I told my best friend that we broke up. He asks me why and I tell him I can't tell him. Now he's telling me I'm a bad friend and that I don't trust him because we normally tell each other everything. He doesn't understand the extent if the situation. I can't tell him. Because if word gets out this girl will hate me. But I don't want to lose my best friend.

What do I do Anons?
>>
>>18030534

tell him that trust isn't about childhood secrets. someone placed trust in you, and telling him would break that trust. likewise, him telling someone else he trusted would break your trust in him.

Trust means someone wants you to hold something dear. to break that trust would make you a child who thinks he can get away with something as long as no one finds out.

if he can't understand this its his problem.
>>
>>18030534
I would tell my best friend.
>>
>>18030534

>she was raped
>cops dont know
??
>>
>>18030551
>op got cucked
>>
>>18030551
Girls are fucking weird like that

My ex gf got stabbed by some beaner and nobody knew because she "didn't want to be known as the girl who got stabbed"

I assume when chicks get raped it is the same. Makes sense with the ptsd kind of damaged goods association that goes with it. No one ever looks at a girl who they know got raped the same.

It's kind of a "Oh bless her heart" type thing. I am dating a girl who I assume got raped because she does some weird ass ptsd type shit after sex sometimes where I have to talk her down from panic attacks.
>>
>>18030543
This seems like good advice, I think I'll tell him this. If he still doesn't understand maybe he's not that great of a friend.

>>18030551
Seems I made a mistake in the original post. The cops do know, but the rapists were freed because they "cooperated well" and I guess they don't believe her...
>>
>>18030739
>cooperated well

wtf..
>>
don't buy her bullshit....

move on, tell your bud not to worry about it. its over n move on
>>
>>18030585
It's very hard to prove rape so it's almost pointless to go to the cops unless you have dna and trauma still present.

It's invasive and private and humiliating and often women wind up with the blame anyway and no justice.

It's understandable that we can't go arresting people based on someone's accusations, but rape victims get an incredibly raw deal.
>>
>>18030534
>This same thread every day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.