[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-trans legislation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: notsleep.png (188KB, 800x1077px) Image search: [Google]
notsleep.png
188KB, 800x1077px
my state is one of like 10 that are considering some sort of "bathroom bill" that will essentially make it illegal for me to use women's locker rooms and bathrooms. and i'm starting to feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable. i was born and raised in this state and have lived here always, but now things are starting to get kind of intense. i haven't had any issues with women before, but have had issues when i was earlier in transition and tried to use men's rooms. they'd tell me i was in the wrong place or just be very weird around me.

i've only been using women's rooms for over a year now, and like i said there have been no issues. but i do go to the gym a lot, and use the locker rooms there. i've never changed in the locker room but have used the sauna (with clothes on) and use the lockers to keep shit in. now i'm worried about someone telling me i can't be there, and i don't know what the gym itself will do. it's kinda feeling like i may no longer have a place in the world, or something. it's causing me quite a bit of anxiety and i'm already quite depressed. maybe the universe is giving me a sign that i just don't belong? maybe i should kill myself idk. sometimes i really hate being this.
>>
>>18030500

>getting sad over not being able to shit in a porcelain bowl with a picture of a woman on the outside vs a man

wew lad
>>
kill urself my man
>>
If you can pass then there's no problem.
>>
>>18030500
You're mentally ill
>>
>>18030500
I know that feel

I identify as a AH-64 Apache and I get upset over the fact that there are no helipads in my gym to refuel and rearm after my lift-offs

I once asked the gym staff whether they could build one, and all they did was laugh at me and made me spill 30mm rounds out of my cockpit

Makes me wanna kms tbqh
>>
>>18030529
yeah and idk. i always seem to pass for strangers like at first glance, and here people don't really hang out much in locker rooms. just kinda get your shit done and leave. and eye contact in the women's bathroom hasn't even really been a thing in my experience. but i do have an adam's apple for now (surgery eventually) and a maybe masculine kinda jaw? my worry is mostly that gyms have a lot of regulars, with me being one at my best. and people have started to notice me a little and i do have tattoos that make me pretty identifiable. maybe they've noticed me being trans in the sauna idk. it's worrying.

i know the gym staff knows i'm trans because i told them when i signed up and sometimes i buy smoothies so i sit there and talk to them some. really worried they might tell me i can't use the locker room anymore.

why are these bathroom bills a thing i hate it.
>>
Yup, science dictates you kill yourself. It will ensure the survival of a stronger species
>>
Just end your life you freak
>>
>>18030567

Because you shouldn't get extra or special privileges that impedes someone elses rights and their right to privacy (especially regarding private same-sex areas, bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms) for having a sex change, playing dress up, having gender dysphoria, or identifying yourself as something other than your actual biological gender (or species in some cases), your genes and cells don't lie, especially your original gender.
>>
>>18030500
>maybe the universe is giving me a sign that i just don't belong?
It's giving you a sign that people are shit when they sense a vulnerability to exploit, nothing more.

Case in point: this thread.
>>
No one wants their little girl in the same bathroom as you disgusting fucking tranny freaks.
>>
>>18030500
Why not address your body dysphoria and figure why you feel the need to be the other gender?
From what I've seen online and anecdotally alot of it stems from depression with the mentality that it will all be greener on the other side.
You were not born as the wrong body, you can't change your chromosomes, stop letting delusion dictate your life.
>>
>>18031295
seeing that when men are somewhere with their little girls they go to the men's room with them, does this mean trans people shouldn't be allowed anywhere?
Why is it not okay for a little girl to be in the same room as a trans person, but it is okay for a little boy?
>>
>>18031197
bathrooms where there are stalls are public or at least semi-public spaces outside of the stalls (maybe you could make an argument with regards to urinals, where the space around the urinal is a private space). If OP cannot be identified as trans after a few minutes of interaction and identifies as female, I see nothing wrong with her being in the female bathroom.

>>18030567
I'd be pragmatic, look for gyms with unisex rooms, and if the gym staff tells you to not use the ladies' room (I don't know where else you could go, as you obviously look like a lady and will get shouted at in the men's room), change gym.
>>
>>18031338
Her
>>
>>18030567
Literally everyone has an Adams apple, and some women can have it just as visible as men. That isn't something to worry about.
>>
I do not agree with trans surgery etc, but seeing all the abuse in this thread makes me feel sorry for OP.

I love you OP; keep on doing you :)
>>
>>18030500
I don't get this from Americans. Just use the bathroom of whatever you look most like, ffs

If you pass as a woman, nobody will know. If you still look like a man despite feeling you are a girl, go to the men's. If you look like a hybrid you brought this on yourself.
>>
>>18030500
>and like i said there have been no issues. but i do go to the gym a lot
you dont know if there have been any isues because men are likely to tell you to go away or make it aparent they arent comfortable while women are likely to pretend everything is allright and then go complain to the staff
you could be making everyone there uncomfortable
>i don't know what the gym itself will do
if the legislation passes they will probably ask you politely not to do it anymore, they could ask you right now since it up to them anyways at any point
>feeling like i may no longer have a place in the world
trangenders got a lot of attention by the media and politics but thats because democrats like to pick a cause and parade around for a while before switching to a new more fresh cause, it happenned to gays and you are next
chances are you are going to feel that a lot in the future
>>
If the men have a problem just flop out your dick.
>>
>>18030500
as for advice there are 24 hour gyms you can go to at a time where its mostly empty and nobody is likely to give you shit
>>
>>18031623
You probably are new here. 4chan made me hate trannies, before I didn't. Because they are all horrible, obnoxious and entitled like OP.
>>
If you have a dick you should use the men's room. it's one thing if it's a bathroom where everyone is privately taking a shit but you're in a locker room where women are getting naked under the assumption that everyone in there is anatomically similar and here you are sitting next to them hiding your dick in a towel.

Honestly you're a fucking entitled selfish asshole
>>
>>18031894

This post right here, this anon gets it.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with everybody in this thread
this place is going to turn into theredpill isnt it
>>
>>18031894
This
>>
>>18032109
it already did a long time ago
>>
>>18031338
>I see nothing wrong with her being in the female bathroom.
But other people clearly do
>>
>>18033095
yeah, christfag virtue signalers
>>
File: dragonball.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragonball.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
There are three choices on this controversy:

1: Trannies have to hold it until they get home.

2: Dudes with beards and boners can walk into the girls' room with a camera, and tell the authorities to fuck off.

3: Let building owners decide, like when Donald Trump said that Caitlyn Jenner was fine to use any restroom.
>>
>>18033096
I'm not religious in any way and wouldn't want to be changing next to a dude no matter what he identifies as
>>
>>18030539
Kek
>>
>>18033104
why?
>>
>>18033126
I'm not comfortable changing next to anybody, but if I have to do it, I'd prefer to do it around other girls.
>>
>>18033134
ok, why?
>>
>>18033140
Just a preference shared by some people, which I suppose is the reason there are separate changing rooms, restrooms etc

>why
>>
i would think that the social stigma outweighs any gratification obtained by crossdressing or chopping off your dick. just be a dude, dude.
>>
>>18033144
but can you give an actual reason for why you think your feelings are more important than OP's? All you've said is I don't want her near me because I don't want her near me.
>>
and no amount of legislation will stop women from getting creeped out when they see someone with a five-o-clock shadow and a wig in the ladies room.
>>
>>18033150
> no amount of legislation

or lack thereof, rather
>>
>>18032109
>Everyone else is wrong for not being mentally ill/okay with mental illness
Kill yourself
>>
>>18033149
I don't think my feelings are more important than anyone's. But between someone else being comfortable and me being comfortable, I'll take the latter.

Can you give an actual reason as to why someone else's feelings should be more important for me than mine? Why should bathrooms be separated according to the gender someone identifies as and not sex? Because someone gets sad if they don't? Should a bearded man with a 7inches dick be allowed in the women's changing room because the night before he decided he feels like one of the girls? Or are only allowed the ones who "pass"?
>>
>>18030500
i dont care what you identify as, if you have a willy youre not allowed in the womens bathroom.
>>
We are all misfits. We don't belong, op. We are all here on passage, and every heartbeat is tic-tacing your coming end.

Still, you are suffering before the necessary moment. Who does that suffer more than necessary, for obvious reasons.

My take: Chill. Wait, be yourself. If the moment ever arrives that you are put face-ti-face with whatever, in that moment (and not before or after it) you'll know what to do and how to feel.
>>
>>18033187
This raises a good question, where do traps get changed?
>>
op idgaf what bathroom you want to use, but to go out on a limb and be an asshole for a moment:

does normalizing transgenderism or putting transgenderism into the public eye do more harm than good? i would argue that it does. i would argue that people with gender dysphoria are likely better off not being encouraged to destroy their bodies with drugs and/or surgery, and should be treated with psychological intervention rather than hormones or surgery. CBT can work wonders. but what the hell do i know? if any of you have real thoughts about the issue, i'd love to hear them.
>>
>>18030500
>world is red and blue
>be born blue
>attempt to change to red and end up mixed up
>wonder why you are not accepted anywhere

wew lad
>>
>>18031333
Havnt you heard, boys no matter their age cant be raped unless its by a straight white male.Otherwise hes the rapist.
>>
>>18033235
OP is mentally ill, that specific mental illness screams at the victim to go from red to blue or blue to red, in that person's mind they were born wrong, it's not their opinion or stance, it's what their mind makes them believe.
>>
>>18031617
I am so sorry for you
>>
I've been able to convince any trans that they aren't really the other gender they think they actually are in like 5 minutes.

So yeah. Every trans is basically just extremely confused. So stop being dumb and go back to believing you're the gender you were born with. Trust me you're just being silly to believe you're the other one. If I can convince trans people over and over again in like 5 minutes you should just trust me on this.

Kind of strange that Trans is even a thing. Weird.
>>
>>18030500
First of all don't be such a pansy
I'm a teams woman and I live in NC which also has the bathroom BS.

First of all, if you look anything even remotely like a woman, no one is going to assume you're a dude.
Don't make a big stink and people will assume you're a woman.

Second, even if they do say something, they're not gonna call the cops. Even if they did, you'd be long gone by the time the cops showed up.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.