[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wallet got stolen last week, someone drove into my car and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1486528018.png (69KB, 302x342px) Image search: [Google]
1486528018.png
69KB, 302x342px
My wallet got stolen last week, someone drove into my car and even if the police report says he's at fault, he still wants to sue and I can't get a lawyer, my parents kicked me out last year and now my laptop's GPU died. Is there any reason not to kill myself at this point? This life is a comedical joke and I'm too tired already.
>>
> Police report
> him at fault
> get public defender
> get paid
Let him sue cuz he will end up paying for every thing
>>
>>18030506
That's what I planned to do, but it's just another droplet of this mountain of shit which is my life.
>>
>>18030522
Who's to say the judge will not award you a good amount for pain and suffering man. It's hard to say but I have been in worse and I'm still here
>>
> both parents drunks
> been homeless at a young age
But old enough to remember
> mom in and out of jail
When I was 13-15
> dropped out of school and didn't care
> lived with drunk father
While mom was in jail 5 years
> gets out still going down the same road
Homeless with my farther age 17 for about a year. Living in tent/van

There's a lot more but I think you get what I'm saying
>>
>>18030531
I don't have anyone in my life, my family hates me and constantly told me I should commit suicide since I was 14, I have so many scars on my face and body because of my bad, so nobody will ever love me and even my suicide attempt had to go wrong because someone fucking found me, I hate all of this, this whole fucking life. I already tried therapy but that shit just made it worse. It's impossible for me to establish a connection with any person, but I also have a fucking terrible personality, so it doesn't really matter either way. I'm so angry tonight, sad, I don't know how to describe it.
>>
You just have to "keep on keeping on" sorry I know it's from joe dirt but it's true man
>>
>>18030573
I feel ya man I tried when I was 17 and failed at it. I was around fighting drugs drinking at a young age I'm 27 now it's taking me 10years to see I'm not the one at fault but the way my parents raised/brought me up. It's sucks dude it really dose but you need to keep ur head up high for ur self. There will be a day that every thing will change for the best
>>
Just take it day by day man. You will have ur good days and bad days. But things will turn around for you
>>
Shit if you need sum one to talk to I can give u a email address in witch you can hit me up and talk to. Idc if it's just how ur days going or whatever man
>>
>>18030599
Drinking is the only thing which actually gives me joy, but I don't want to turn into an alcoholic, so I won't do it everyday. Did it ever change for you in these 27 years? I feel like I get more miserable each day, I already snapped a few times, but it's just becoming worse.

>>18030614
There is nothing which is going on, it will just be me trying not to talk about bad things till I have a day like this again and unload all the shit which is going on.
>>
>>18030644
It did man. I had to work at it hard I was going down the same road as my mom and dad where. I was drinking every day smoking pot I still smoke. Doing hard hard pills. But one day I was honestly just sitting around getting ready to get shit faced and a light went off in me. Starting thinking to my self is this how I want my life to turn out. So I stopped drinking and the pills. Again I still
Smoke pot to relax and escape a lil. But I got a job started saving got a car. Meet a nice girl at my job started dating and have been with her for almost 5 years now. You have to have just a lil drive to wanna do it. Man I took baby steps and by taking baby steps this is where I have ended up. The other post are from me man. Idc if
You have
Nothing to say it sounds like you need sum one to give you a lil push in the right direction man and I'm will to help you out on that
>>
>>18030680
Even if it's just to keep tabs on how ur doing and having sum one that cares for ur well being to talk to. To wanna see you make it, to wanna see you happy
>>
I promise things will get better you just have to work on them even if there baby steps. Things are always darker b4 the light my brother you are almost to ur light I can feel it you just have to wanna make
>>
>>18030692
I mean, we can try this, but I have no idea if you really want to put yourself through this, it's probably pretty tiresome for you after some time.
>>
>>18030702
Maybe but I'm willing to stick it out if you are man. I have gone down that road u wanna go it's not fun at all.
>>
>>18030702
My email is [email protected]
>>
File: seal.jpg (11KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
11KB, 300x181px
>>18030492
This post gets the Tale Of Woe award for the day and the Seal of Upheaval.
>>
>>18030492
Look at it this way. When you hit rock bottem there is nowhere to go but up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.