[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She left me for her best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2988.jpg (103KB, 758x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
103KB, 758x640px
We broke up a couple of weeks back. Near the end of the relationship, she suddenly became friends with a foreign exchange student and she told me there was nothing to worry about. Now she has somewhat admitted that she's dating him and I think she cheated on me. It's been like two weeks and she's already moved on whilst I suffer with chronic depression, wanting to kill myself every waking moment.

Why are people so cruel? Why do people lie? Why did she do this to me? She was my first true love.

I'm so alone.
>>
In a long time, a long long time, you will realize you dodged a bullet.

how many anons don't come here and talk about how long they were married, 5-10+ years, only to watch it all fuck up.

in your case, she probably left in a few months, few years? could have been a lot worse. a LOT worse.

took me 5+ years to get over my first true love, that I lost my virginiy to, etc.

looking back, she was desperate to move on, and cared very little about what I was enduring. so, years lost living in the past. years thrown away on a person who simply WASN'T there.

those who love you, will be THERE. don't beat yourself up too badly. if it gets worse, take an anti-depressant a few times.
>>
>>18030399
it is not healthy to depend on other people like this. that is called a toxic relationship. this is why you hear the advice that you have to love yourself before expecting others to love you.

no girl wants to be your second mother. they want to be with a man. fix yourself.
>>
>>18030399

better than staying w/you and just cheating on you. or double playing.

just accept that you arent what she wanted. its fine. people want what they want and its not going to be a reasonable/rational thing. moving on will take time but you will do it. we are here for you
>>
>>18030422
Thank you. I appreciate your kind words. I don't know if she did cheat, but part of me wants to believe that she did. Maybe it's because I'm angry and I want to make her the biggest piece of shit in the universe so I can feel somewhat better about myself.

>>18030434
I guess. She just seemed to give up on us all of a sudden.

>>18030440
She's still who and what I will always want. My heart is broken. Thank you for being there. I wish I could see the faces of who reply to me so nicely.
>>
>>18030464

you want someone who left you for someone else? doesnt seem healthy. if she were really what you wanted, she would have chosen to be with you. since she didnt, she isnt.

the heartbreak is normal. youre going to miss her and feel like shit. it will take some time but it will pass. there are women out there who are better matches. take the time to meet some, when you are ready.
>>
>>18030483
I just feel lonely, really. It's still fresh to me that we broke up so I'm just struggling to get over what happened. I'll recover, I just don't know how or when.

I feel like I'm done with "girls" for now and I'm tempted to find an older woman for some fun. I mean, if she can sleep with another guy two weeks after leaving me then why not do the exact same? Maybe I'll feel better. My sex drive is high because of my anti-depressants.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.