[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: butthurt_butter.png (430KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt_butter.png
430KB, 500x481px
I never got into the social media craze and don't have things like Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Would this be a red flag to women? None of the women I've been with have called me out on it so I'm thinking it isn't, but what are the chances that it was a red flag and they just didn't point it out?

Pic unrelated.
>>
It's honestly super weird in this day and age not to have anything. Most people have at least a Facebook page, even if they're not active on it.
>>
>>18030370
So I should create one, even if I don't use it?
>>
>>18030365

sure, its a red flag to some women. fortunately, its not a red flag to any woman who you'd want to be with. its fine to limit your pool.
>>
>>18030372

if you want. but it hasnt hindered you so far, so how can it really be a redflag?
>>
>>18030365
its not a red flag it just means you hate people and hate social media. its only a red flag to people whose lives are revolved around social media so they think youre some serial killer.
>>
>>18030372
Having no profile is better than an empty profile. The latter implies you have something to hide or are otherwise shady and only have a profile to pretend you're not.
>>
>>18030365
It's not a red flag, but believe me it can help you a lot with it. You can share more contact information and even have a quick glimpse of who are you with.

I obviously do not mean to stalk. I mean that you can use it for several conversation topics and other fun stuff you can do.

[spoiler]But don't depend so much on it on your relationship, it is a bit hard with all the transparent information here.[/spoiler]
>>
Well, not a red flag per se but living in this shitty ass world in which everyone's in social media, it can get suspicious. FI, I once dated a guy who told me had no social media, was weird since I'd never met anyone without Fb n shit, but had no problem with it. Turns out, the little asshole was married and didn't have Fb to avoid getting caught.
>>
>>18030381
Not really. There's nothing curious about someone who has a Facebook just for keeping in touch with people or knowing when events are. It could just mean their not that big on social media and not many people have a problem with that.
>>
>>18030406
I see what you mean. I have a Facebook that I made and used for like 2 days before deactivating it back around when I was in 7th grade about 7 years ago. I suppose I could just activate that one again and update the photos.
>>
>>18030365
>>18030373
Probably this, unless you're all weird and smug about not having a social media presence. I think not having social media is a huge plus. Having it is fine, but not having it is more attractive to me.
>>
Nope. At least not to girls who also don't have any social media. Neither I or my boyfriend have ever had any.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.