[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my boyfriend and i (currently long distance) have been fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

so my boyfriend and i (currently long distance) have been fighting a lot more than usual lately. about my partying habits, about shit he did in the past, etc.
basically like, he keeps attacking me for things even though im in the right. when i go out, i never cheat. i dont do drugs that often. i come home every night to talk to him. yet he still attacks me and gets angry that i go out partying.
tonight we fought because when he came to visit me my sophomore year in college (i'm a senior now, we have been together for about 3 years) he beat the shit out of some kid in my mutual friend group and i brought it up with him tonight. he got infuriated with me claiming it was a "thankless task" and that the kid was spewing some bullshit about me so he acted to protect my honor. i literally dont understand i told both of them not to fight. anyways
i basically am emotionally exhausted and don't know who is in the right anymore. if you need any more info just ask. i just need some kind of help. any kind. i just dont know what to do anymore.
>>
>>18030071
Did you sit on this argument for 2 years and are just having it now?
>>
>>18030075
yeah like i just let it go even though im super super anti violence and he knows this but i let it go and tonight i told him people still bring it up and give me shit for it (like as a joke) and i told him it made me uncomfortable and he just went off the deep end screaming that i was ungrateful and backstabbing even though ive not once said to anyone that i think he was in the wrong or that the situation made me uncomfortable. i only told him and just him that im uncomfortable when people bring it up because i wish they would not and he just continues to screech
>>
>bringing up shit from 2 fucking years ago
That's a sign that this is the beginning of the end if I ever saw one
>>
>>18030085
i only did it because i mentioned that i was uncomfortable that someone mentioned it to me like 3 days ago and i wish they would just let it go
>>
>>18030083
>>18030087
Its pretty disingenuous to act like you didn't dig up that fossil on purpose.
>>
A controlling boy, and a girl unwilling to change.

Both sides of the argument are apparent. If I had to blame anybody, I'd blame you both. You need to learn how to talk, not fight.

My SO beating the shit out of my friend would piss me off no doubt, but so would the prospect of my SO going off to a party alone, hitting up drugs, and thinking that's okay and that nothing will ever happen.

How many tales I've read here of girls going off to parties, getting wasted, raped, and then screwing up their relationships.

It just seems like a poor habit. Sorry for the judgement, I don't know you, but people tend to be stupid about this shit.
>>
>>18030096
i mean not really its only because like he brought up something related to it and then i mentioned that someone brought up the fight and it made me uncomfortable...
>>18030098
yeah i guess. i mean i have been trying to get him to talk but he just goes nuts sometimes and wont hear me out. hes a very my way or the highway kind of person, a lot like my mother, which is why we have managed so far, bc i know what their temper tantrums are like lol
i dont do drugs tho, i only smoke weed which he knows about + i never go alone, im always with my very close friends whose numbers he has AND he has location services on if he REALLY doubts me and my whereabouts or what im up to.

its okay for the judgement. i know how it is in general and i understand
>>
>>18030107
>and then i mentioned that someone brought up the fight and it made me uncomfortable...
Did you bring this up when the fight happened. What were they fighting over exactly?
>>
>>18030124
i did. we talked it out and i forgave him and i hadnt even thought about it in years. but suddenly this girl brought it up and i told him i was uncomfortable

him and i are in the process of making up. but hes still being stupid. in that he called the kid an n word and he isnt black. he isnt white but i told him that that wasnt ok at the time and he brought it up out of context asking if im going to attack him for that usage of the n word as well. im white and quite liberal and now hes just like stop putting your white guilt on me? im like homie, youre not even black, just leave the word alone, youre not some edgy dipshit cmon, ur a grown ass man
>>
>>18030140
Conveniently you brought it up after he did something to upset you. It's so clear that you had an agenda but now you won't cop to it, but you want him to trust you.
>>
>>18030140
What were they fighting over?
>>
>>18030145
he does this all the time perhaps it wasnt right i did it but it was related and bothering me so yeah im going to tell him i was bothered
>>18030153
he claims he doesnt remember he says he must have been insulting me but he doesnt remember
>>
Woman that man needs space to be alone away from your bullshit
>>
>>18030174
>it was related
To him not wanting you to party?
> he doesnt remember
So no one in your group of friends, after 2 years, knows why this fist fight occurred?
>>
>>18030071
you are so full of fucking shit it's coming out of your eyes. Fuck I'm glad I'm single if women are this vapid and stupid holy shit
>>
stop triggering your bf by partying.
you are instigating instability.

leave the past in the past, worry about your future if you keep arguing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.