[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what in the heck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: petulant shibes.jpg (105KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
petulant shibes.jpg
105KB, 500x610px
Some things have disappeared from the kitchen of the house I'm renting in. Four tenants share it with the landlord and his family. It's a spacious house.

The dish soap is gone. The dish soap dispenser is gone. A bowl is gone. A spoon is gone.

Everyone is blowing me off, except maybe the landlord - the landlord might just be busy. They're either ignoring me, or telling me, "Oh it's just $10 worth of items (two of them are parts of sets).

I'm saying shit cannot be allowed to just disappear. This is really irksome, you guys.
>>
Well the best thing to do would be to install a camera in the house and see what's happening like that guy who found a girl living in their house for 2 weeks,you never know what's actually gone until you see it's been stolen
>>
I don't think I can give you any advice other than starting to think of moving out. You can't just start playing detective and search other people's room, so the chances of getting to know who did it are slim.
>>
>>18030012
it's the cheapest place I can find in the best town I know of, so I'm gonna have some tolerance

this is just silly though, for things to disappear, and I'm gonna make a case of it

>>18030010
I don't the think the risk/reward investement/reward is working for that idea
>>
I think the best solution to this problem would be to buy a revolver and load it with a single bullet. Spin the chamber, and start asking questions. If you think somebody is giving you a bullshit answer, pull the trigger. Just keep going until you find the culprit.
>>
>>18030022
>someone steals spoon
>starts shooting

Are you a Fallout 3 NPC?
>>
>>18030027
You can't deny that it works.
Can't save irl either, so if they fail the sneak check, they are fucked.
>>
>>18030027
halt right there imperial scum
>>
>>18030047
it's

stop right there criminal scum

get it right
>>
>>18030112
Yeah what the fuck anon, shameful
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.