[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basement Dweller to Slayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: neckbeard-glasses.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-glasses.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
srs question

What would it take ol' necky here to become a slayer or at least attracting girls that he is attracted to and vice versa

Let's say he's overweight, 5/10 and shorter than average what he gotta do?
>>
He's gotta get physically attractive. Not the most important, but it's the hook on your line. A year of lifting and eating at calorie deficit should do it, head on to /fit/. Hes going to have to have a job and respectable income. He will also need to hang out with lots of women, get rejected a bunch, and learn the ways of interacting with women. Finally he is going to have to ensure in that time he can make himself appear interesting, as gaming leaderboards, sword collections and information on old film don't make the panties soaked.
>>
>>18029346
Lose the glasses, lose the neckbeard, start working out, and get a tan
>>
>>18029346
Gym, job, funnies, edjuhmuhcation = b*tches
>>
>>18029364
(Not OP) Why is it so difficult being a man? ;_;
Girls can just be pretty and a bunch of idiots will throw their money at her.
>>
>>18029346
>Work out rigorously for the rest of his life
>strict dieting forever (for nutrition only)
>the guts to consistently throw self into social situations with the knowledge that you'll frequently fail
>a well rounded social life in general
>go after shorter girls

There is probably more I'm missing
>>
>>18029369
Because you have the cheap gamete
>>
>>18029369

I agree that it's hard, but this is the same reason we rule the world, and they do not. Struggle breeds character; conflict breeds strength.
>>
>>18029346
femanon checking in

>lose the beard
>lose the glasses
>lose at least 50lbs
>>
Make a lot of money, preferably in a field that impresses said female.
>>
>>18029346

all it takes is an attitude adjustment. like i've always said, your looks are about as important as her income. sure, its a bonus if its there, but its not a dealbreaker. women simply

DO

NOT

CARE

about looks as much as men do. be confident, dont apologize, know what you want and go for it.
>>
>>18030475
>Women do not care about looks as much as men do
That's just not true.
>>
>>18030486

yes, yes it is. look at donald trump. hell, look at any rich guy.

girls care about looks. women do not.
>>
Game over looks
If your game is on point, it don't matter if you're less than decent looking. I've had friends who aren't lookers but they are fun, outgoing and confident as fuck, down to whatever anytime and you know what... these fucks have hooked up with some hot girls.
>>
>>18030486
Yes it is. There have been psychological studies about this.
>>
I'm 46. I've lived you're struggle being a basic programming dos nerd since the 80s. married at 20 to an equally inept chick for over a decade. divorced landed in a business where I had to develop social skills and then spent my 30s honing it in.

so here's the big picture:
women are attracted to power.
power comes in the form of
1) money, including assets n things
2) physical stature and prowess, including being genetically fit to pass on good genes.
3) intelligence which is a proxy for future potential power
4) humor which is a proxy for intelligence and thus potential power
5) compassion which is a sign your power is available for their taking

essentially anything you can list that a chick is looking for is a hallmark of power.
any manipulation a woman uses on you is a gauge in the female mind.... an approach avoidance conflict.... how much can they extract vs how little effort they need to put in....

so the more power or potential power you have the greater the effort they will put into you.... similarly the more of your 'power' you give freely the less effort they will exert.

so.... soak that in.... I'll be back in a bit for the 2prong attack
>>
>>18029346
The glasses are acceptable. Real (well-kept) beards are okay, neckbeards are NOT. Lose weight. Keep them eyebrows in check
On the upside it looks like you have nice skin. You're not particularly ugly, definitely just average and if you lose some fat from your face you'll probably look better.

And then there is the whole fun to be around/you're not a fucking NEET/have interests and hobbies thing
>>
2 prong attack....

develop your real power, create the illusions of power.

illusions are the easiest, but you have to be mindful and aware. something simple like wearing a nice watch and a long sleeve shirt. pay attention to a woman's eyes when a gold watch pops out for the first time. some will wet themselves literally. little stupid things... if a chick comes over and you a have out brochure for an Audi or an Infiniti and you just say someone was trying to in convince you to buy one.... it's all bullshit but in her mind you passed the credit report and can have one i.e. power. so whatever kinda chick you wanna attract, create the illusion of what they want.

now for the real... clean your shit up. be about something. about something that gives you power in the real world.

seriously, if you have some basic mechanic skills its easy to build a harem of 10 young single moms that need their clunker to make it another 1000 miles. if youre a degenerate its not too difficult to get tatted up n shove a bone in your nose. so be who you want and need to be and the power will come to you and the hoes will flow.

finally, last bit of advice, go to where the hoes is that you want. you want a clean wholesome girl it's gonna take some searching.... you want promiscuous skanks go where they be..... but you have to play the odds more selection means more competition from them and from other dudes.
>>
>>18030742
Make sure whenever you talk to a girl you let a monster condom fall out of your wallet so she knows you have a magnum dong.
>>
>>18030747

you joke, but have you actually TRIED the D.E.N.N.I.S. system?
>>
>>18030750
Gross and no
>>
>>18029432
this resonates with me. we trade stability and a fallback (marriage and sex) for the power we choose
>>
>>18030475
Confidence only gets you so far. Unless OP is charming or has money, he needs to work on his appearance.
>>
>>18029346
Looks like that face could get away with a lot if the dude was crazy hilarious, and very confident.

Ive seen guys like that clean up plenty with women. But you gotta put forward good personality when you look like that guy.
>>
>>18029361
Fpbp
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.