[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help /adv/ so Im in college and I have been dating this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170204-172744.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170204-172744.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
help /adv/

so Im in college and I have been dating this girl I really like for around the past 3 months. we get along great and we spend every day together. problem is, she recently told me that she hooked up with a different guy the next day after she met (and hooked up with) me.

this bothers me a lot and I think about it often. to make things worse, he is even in the same fraternity as I am which makes me pretty uncomfortable since I see him a lot.

what should I do? I dont want to break up with her but its hard to get over it.
>>
>>18029129
Flip a coin.
If tails you ditch the girl and get new gf.
If head you stay as orbiter for years around her, become sad pathetic and regular poster on /r9k/

Your choice.
>>
>>18029129
Treat her with less respect and become more dirty when you fuck -for example slip a thumb up her ass during sex. Chicks love it when you show them who's boss!
>>
Sounds like you need to talk to her about it even if it's just to get it off ur chest.
>>
>she hooked up with a different guy the next day after she met (and hooked up with) me.
If you weren't committed, then it's none of your business. If it's the hooking up that disgusts you, then you're a hypocrite because she did exactly the same thing with you.
>>
>>18030310
what bothers me is that it was literally the day after
>>
>>18030321
>If you weren't committed, then it's none of your business. You had no proprietary right to her, and if she hooked up with you the day she met you, you're a fool to think she wouldn't be opening to hooking up with other guys NSA
>>
>>18029129
u probably gave her a not interested sign. i wouldnt dig too deep in it.
ask her if she can stop seeing him, if she says yes shes respects you.
>>
>>18029129
>hooks up with a girl
>is surprised when she's loose enough to hook up with someone else

Kekkerino
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.