[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Jock straps considered gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bold-red-lips-makeup.jpg (93KB, 554x832px) Image search: [Google]
bold-red-lips-makeup.jpg
93KB, 554x832px
well? from both a male and female view, are jockstraps considered gay? If I own a pair will I be seen as a gay guy because I know that there's a gay stigma attached to it I just never knew if its really a thing or not
>>
>>18029079

depends. are you just wearing one for no reason? probably gonna seem gay if anyone finds out.

but if you're literally wearing one because of sports, than no one who matters is going to judge you. i wore one while playing rugby.
>>
What's the relationship between jock straps and homosexuality? I've never heard anything like this
>>
>>18029079

also

anyone who sees your jockstrap is either close enough to you to know you're straight, or just a rando in the locker room. they'll also know that you need it for a reason (presumably) and wont say 'OH OP HAS A JOCKSTRAP, SURELY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING AN ATHLETE AND JUST MEANS HE LIKES IT UP THE BUT LOL IM GONNA TELL EVERYONE AND JUDGE HIM'.
>>
>>18029168

its very homo erotic. it covers the dick and balls, but not the ass, and it also makes the ass look more prominent by framing it in a way that stops it from just 'fading' into your back and legs. basically it can take a normal looking ass and make it seem like a sexy boi pucci.

they are so popular among gays that they have jock straps made just for sex wtih things printed on them like 'addicted' or 'slut' or 'cumwhore' across the band.

they're ideal for bottoms who see themselves as ONLY a hole to be used.
>>
>>18029079
Look pretty gay to me, for what reason would you not cover your ass?
>>
File: 1455443822712.png (91KB, 234x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455443822712.png
91KB, 234x254px
>>18029184
>
>>
>>18029184
are you just now realizing this?

OP i used to wear jocks and i don't think they are gay, just stupid since they never worked right for me

testicular support my ass
>>
>>18029206

because in sports you need to move as much as possible, and fabric on your ass can slow you down a lot more than you think. especially if you're fit and have a large ass as a result. jock straps are meant to be tight, but tight around your ass would just slow you down.

its the same reason why guys wear speedos on swim teams. looks gay? yeah... but they are a lot faster than shorts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.