[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating girls on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

Does anyone have any experience dating girls they met on 4chan?

If so, what board?

I'm dating a girl I met on /r9k/ who lives near me, and she's cute, fun, shares interests and is extremely sexually adventurous - but like a lot of girls from 4chan she has serious mental issues: Bipolar disorder, cutting/self-harm, panic attacks etc.

Someone who has dated a "femanons" will probably have a better idea of what I mean by this. But how do you deal with them? Why are girls on this site so generally messed up?

Pic not related, but she does have tattoos.
>>
Femanons are great for sex but not for much else to be honest.
>>
Dated a girl from /b/ years ago and one from /r9k/ last year.

They're sort of messed up in the head. They need really degrading sex on some instinctive level because they hate themselves.

The ones to really watch out for though are the cosplayers.
>>
>>18028751
>The ones to really watch out for though are the cosplayers.
Yep. Especially avoid any woman who goes to lolcow. Extremely promiscuous, obsessed with drama.
>>
Why are most guys on this site somewhat normal and decent albeit socially retarded and girls so fucked up?
>>
>>18028705
From what I've seen from dating someone from here and being in a lot of 4chan groups for Vidya and such, 95% of the people here are pretty fucking broken and the toxic nature of those people are definitely not something you want in your life.
>>
>>18028757
I know lolcow is basically like /cgl/ bitchyness but on steroids, but can you tell me more? Why are they so promiscuous?

It's funny when 4chan chicks think their promiscuity doesn't affect their ability to get a decent husband lol.
>>
>>18028705
Dated a femanon last year, from /r9k/. Sweet girl, had some issues, but so do you if you're there in the first place. We had a brief relationship and parted amicably, still think about it fondly. Agree that the sex was absolutely amazing.

My warning would be to not end up as the emotional crutch. support is fine but you can't get called up at 4 am every night.
also careful with rejection.
>>
>>18028761
If a guy end up on 4chan he's probably a bit of a nerd and that's it.

Before a girl ends up (and consistently comes back) to 4chan she most be isolated socially, have severe issues or be very ugly, and have something fucked in the head where she doesn't want / can't get social validation through selfies.
>>
>>18028768
>but can you tell me more?
So last time I went to lolcow they were all circle jerking over how horrible this cosplayer was. Why? Because she has a bit extra. Not even chubby, it mostly manifests in her T&A. They were all talking about how shit her cosplay was and blah blah. One went on about how she should just become a landwhale since that's what men supposedly want. Because a gal with nice T&A is getting male attention and isn't anorexic. It's all fucking stupid.

And the thing is, this wasn't just one stupid thread. They keep remaking them, they're like generals on /vg/ dedicated to internet stalking some schmuck. They're obsessed with this faux internet drama, and honestly need to get out of the house. Women hate women more than r9k ever will.
>>
>>18028781
Some of the women they obsess over are indeed fuckups (think girls with yellow fever so extreme and weeabooism so pronounced they'll whore themselves in kabuchiko to stay in Japan, literally).

Problem is that most "farmers" don't actually recognize these women lead unhealthy lives, or why they lead unhealthy lives. It is motivated purely for jealousy over the most inane shit, like being able to "live in Japan".

Just rape female weeaboos. Rape them until they die.
>>
>>18028781
sounds like a female competitive strategy to shut down their competition for males. the internet has done a great job at exposing female nature for what it is.
>>
I dated a girl I met on /adv/. It worked out fine because we both are relatively normal people. Probably not a good idea to date someone from /r9k/ though.
>>
>>18028854
No. They're just mad they also can't live in Japan.
>>
>>18028705
Im mostly surprised people actually meet future lovers here. Anyone actually posts contact info here or trusts anyone to have good intensions? And people actually get flirty enough to get to asking contact info?
Are there some really desperate people here or am I paranoid?
>>
>>18028705
How the fuck do you even meet one on 4chan?
Seriously, how do you do it.
>>
All you dumbass retards keep forgetting the golden rule.

NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

If she's on 4chan then there's a fair chance she's crazy. Don't do it man, I'm telling ya.
>>
>>18029268
What if she is uncharacteristically beautiful?
>>
>>18029055
Talk in a thread and then exchange a throwaway. It isn't rocket science and if you had spent more time lurking you would know.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.